Is Hearts Strong as Horses the best CMC song?

Far as all the songs the CMC have done would anyone else agree with me that Hearts Strong as Horses is easily the best?

• Brohoof 5
Badges

Register now to remove this ad.
13 minutes ago, MegaSean45 said:

Definitely, with Babs Seed being a close second! :D The CMCs always have the best songs every season! Why they haven't had a song this season? I have no idea!

Because not only did Rumble steal their campers but he also stole their song opportunity.:unamused:

Funny thing out of the only five songs this season, two were in CMC episodes yet neither involved the CMC.

• Brohoof 2

...I think.I certainly loved the song, but I would have to relisten to all of them to be fair,since it's been a while.

You should put a poll on this.

Badges

The Cutie Mark Crusaders Song from "The Show Stoppers" is my favorite, followed by Babs Seed. The former just oozes attitude while the latter might be the catchiest song in the entire show.

• Brohoof 1

On 10/8/2017 at 1:23 PM, Ryanmahaffe said:

No, Light of your cutie mark is my favorite by far.

Yep. That and Make Your Mark are better than Hearts as Strong as Horses. By a mile for me. 

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Jeric said:

Yep. That and Make Your Mark are better than Hearts as Strong as Horses. By a mile for me. 

Yeah, the problem with Hearts as Strong as Horses is the chorus is repeated too much. Light of your Cutie Mark is constant intensity, it's not just the song, but the whole scene.

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Ryanmahaffe said:

Yeah, the problem with Hearts as Strong as Horses is the chorus is repeated too much. Light of your Cutie Mark is constant intensity, it's not just the song, but the whole scene.

Most of the music in CotLM holds up. They progress the story or become a strong emotional lightning rod for the viewer. Hearts is a fine toe tapper ... but there isn't as much meat on it for me to keep listening over and over again. 

• Brohoof 1