Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general media Do you know any other shows with people with random-colored skin and hair?

HorsesandMOARGaloar

rsz_doug_bball_7333.jpg

The two examples of "fictional races who are born with random hair and skin colors" that I know of are "Equestria Girls" and "Doug". Other than these, most fictional races with odd-colored bodies tend to only have the same inherited colors (or range of colors), for their respective race or species (e.g. Twileks have green or peach skin, Yondu has the blue skin of his race, instead of being born with another color).

Do you know any other work of fiction, with races (especially humanoid) born with skin and hair of random colours?

Edited by HorsesandMOARGaloar

Yeah, Monster High is the closest thing I can think of, and even I don't think that one counts, since everyone is based off monsters. Doug and EQG(to a lesser extent) are supposed to be normal people 

32 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

Well maybe Monster High would be a perfect example of what your talking about! Even though I'm not interested in Monster High in absolutely any way! :)

8 minutes ago, Kiryu-Chan said:

Yeah, Monster High is the closest thing I can think of, and even I don't think that one counts, since everyone is based off monsters. Doug and EQG(to a lesser extent) are supposed to be normal people 

I guess I may have forgotten that one, perhaps because MH is not as interesting as EqG or science fiction aliens.

3 hours ago, Driverscissors said:

Does the Simpsons count?

Eh I don't know. Thread says everyone has to have random, unnatural skin colors.

In the Simpsons everyone is yellow

• 5 years later...