Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is your favorite cocktail?

we like a few (me and bf), Denz is set on trying to perfect his own Raspberry white chocolate martini - had some in Portsmouth on a night out and since we cant find it near home, he's making it himself. 

He also really loves the esspresso martinis and Mohitos only if its made with lemonade. 

My faves are Purple Rain and Blue Lagoon. Not many places seem to do Purple Rain though. 

purple_rain.png

blue-lagoon-cocktail-recipe.jpg

Edited by StormBlaze
  • Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

^ Some of my favourite drinks too!

My most favourite are frozen daiquris: strawberry, mango, whatever. More specifically though, my all time favourite cocktail is the bubblegum daiquiri from T.G.I. Friday's. :fluttershy:

2FAB51E800000578-3377482-image-m-30_1451411618533.jpg.835cfbd582f2f2c15168c94b658331ae.jpg

I also like Jack Daniel's, Disaronno and Coke mixed together. It often gets mistakenly called The Godfather in the UK.

• 1 month later...
On 30/10/2017 at 1:20 PM, Flutterstep said:

^ Some of my favourite drinks too!

My most favourite are frozen daiquris: strawberry, mango, whatever. More specifically though, my all time favourite cocktail is the bubblegum daiquiri from T.G.I. Friday's. :fluttershy:

2FAB51E800000578-3377482-image-m-30_1451411618533.jpg.835cfbd582f2f2c15168c94b658331ae.jpg

I also like Jack Daniel's, Disaronno and Coke mixed together. It often gets mistakenly called The Godfather in the UK.

The Godfather hahaha, i like that.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Long Island Iced Tea.

Despite everything that goes into it (vodka, tequila, rum, triple sec and gin), it still has a good taste to it and doesn't taste like pure alcohol. :orly:

white russians are nice, and they're easy to make as well since they're built in the glass

i like mine with 30ml of kahlua, 60ml of vodka and just a dash of milk