Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

web Favorite youtuber

KrystelPurpleStrike

Have any favorite youtuber? I'm curious to know who everyone watches. Mine's H2ODelirious, he is very mysterious youtuber that hasn't shown his face yet. He has over 9 million subs and people ususally depict him wearing a blue hoodie with a grey shirt under, black pants, black shoes and a Jason hockey mask.

Edit: Completly forgot to include Chuggaaconroy, he's like the best Nintendo Let's player. He makes amazing puns, his LPs always detailed, he's so funny

Edited by KrystelPurpleStrike
  • Brohoof 1

Oh there are a few youtubers i really like. But if i would need to pick one, i would probably say Caddicarus. In my opinion, Caddy deserves way more attention then some others. Entertaining reviews, has a very endearing personality and i love his family.

He is legit a guy i would hang out with. :D

• Brohoof 4

Game Grumps - Mostly watch for Danny.

Justin Scarred/LiveFastDiePoor/Randomland - Disney vlogs

Cory Williams/SMPFilms/TheMeanKitty/Dudelikehella/LiveEachDay - Been watching this guy since 2008, my longest subbed creator. 

Special Shout out for my little brother - TomatoGhost (his vids are really awesome) 

DuncanKneeDeep/HoodlumScrafty- I find their Pokémon free-for-alls to be quite entertaining.

Payton Tate- There are a lot of people on YouTube that make smexual videos, but he's probably the most notable one.

Secular Talk/Humanist Report- Never thought I'd actually find a decent source of political commentary. Hmph, guess I was wrong.

BrawlBRSTMs3 X- I listen to a lot of his 30 minute loops of video game music.

AlternateHistoryHub- I find his videos to be quite interesting.

rabbidluigi- I occasionally watch a few of his countdowns, and I've been keeping up with his let's play of Mario vs Rabbids: Kingdom Battle.

SliceofOtaku/The Roundtable/Stuff With Scout Fly/PhantomStrider- With my interest in cartoons, kind of makes sense I'd like these.

Edited by Nerdy Luigi

13 hours ago, ChikoritaCheezits said:

My favorite would be Chuggaaconroy.

He's the guy I've been following the longest, dating back to before I made a YouTube account, and his lets plays are still funny and informative to this day.

He's really amazing yeah, always makes me laugh with his bad puns, his freak out moments and his innocence 

• Brohoof 1

I will do a top three since I can't figure out a #1, so these are not in any particular order.

NewRetroWave - Simply for being the largest Synthwave promoting channel on Youtube.

LuigiDonatello - Another Synthwave promoting channel, this along with NewRetro contain my life essence.

Battle of the Nations - The most recognized channel of my favorite sport, the "Historical Medieval Battle" although the actual sport lacks the historical part. :D

My favorite is TrueGreen7! :D He makes Pokemon videos (top tens, challenge vids, all sorts of stuff) and they're all very well edited. He's an animator so he draws/animates much of the art in his videos.

I don't really watch let's plays but I used to be a big fan of WiiRikeToPray/WiiLikeToPlay, but then they broke apart and it hasn't been the same since :c

Another old channel I used to watch a lot was the WiiViewr. His newer videos are kinda boring but he still made the YouTube video that I find the funniest. :P 

Face Destroyer Inc./LeisureSuitGaming2 (Silent Rob)

Larry Bundy Jr (Guru Larry) 

Ashens

Wiiviewer 

PIEGUYRULZ

TheMysteriousMrEnter

JonTron 

The Living Tombstone 

Caddicarus

Nostalgia Critic

RebelTaxi (Pan Pizza) 

Chris Stuckmann 

SomecallmeJohnny

iDubbbz

TheGamerFromMars

Saberspark

Jeremy Jahns

Hotdiggedydemon 

there’s more but that’s all I’m gonna list 

• Brohoof 1

I love to watch a Youtuber by the name of Paul Joseph Watson, he's a political commentator who really brings situations from around the world down to a more smaller scale, he also is very down to earth in the fact that he sees through peoples opinions on any given matter and gives us information based on facts that aren't republican or democrat.  

• Brohoof 1

SSohPKC

Cinemassacre 

Classic Game Room

VannaMelon

Alphaomegasin 

GradeAUnderA

Stoned Gremling Productions 

Blackeyed Blonde 

TJ Kirk

The Drunken Peasants 

Sargon Of Akkard 

Barbara4U2C 

AbitofBritt

Roaming Millenial 

Julie Borowski 

Edited by Phill
  • Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I'd say its a tie between TheRunawayGuys, and PBGGameplay, especially when TRG does Mario Party, or when PBG, does his Hardcore series.

Other channels I like a lot as well

-Undoomed

-Kilian Experience

-Jon Tron

-Domics

-Meet Arnold

-Kakio

-Krucial

-Nobbel87

-Nixxiom/Mooclucking

-MetaNerdz Lore

-Oxhorn

-GradeAUnderA

-NPCarlsson

Just to name a few.

Probably SomeCallMeJohnny. Been following him since 2010 since I found out "The Great Clement" did a lets play with BrainScratchComms (Sonic 06). This was the first video I ever watched of him, I remember it because it has a particularly memorable moment when SIlver the Hedgehog throws Sonic beyond the boundaries of the game.

I don't really follow Chugga much anymore, I think the last thing I watched of his was his "crossover LP" with BrainScratchComms, but man I have a lot of memories with him regardless. I even got my username "Darkanine" from his Pokemon Fire Red LP which...man I don't even wanna think about how long ago that was. 

Outside of the gaming circle of YouTube, my favorite Linguist YouTuber is easily Xidnaf (yes, linguists YouTubers is a pretty big thing surprisingly enough). Their videos are brief but detailed as they go over various linguistics subjects and what they relate too. The channel reignited my love for linguistics and most of all, conlanging. My favorite comicbook YouTubers are ImaginaryAxis and ComicDrake. Aside from some duds, ImaginaryAxis produces really good content about the lore and powers of comicbook characters. As a math nerd myself, I loooove when he gets into the mathematical values for things character do. I also really like Linkara/Atop The Fourth Wall's comic reviews.

My favorite "brain bleach" YouTuber is Top15s. His content isn't good, in fact sometimes it's insultingly bad, but I can watch it for hours. Sometimes though, even he strikes gold.