Register now to remove this ad.
Stickman, The Legend

Open
On the High-horse seas!

99 posts in this topic

I was busy getting the Stickman HQ ready for deep sea diving. "I can't believe we'll be going down into the sea." I said. As I was busy cleaning up the Stickman HQ, Techno Universal came and looked over all the technology Stickman had on the Stickman HQ.

@Techno Universal

Link to OOC Topic: https://mlpforums.com/topic/170723-on-the-high-horse-seas-ooc-talk/
Edited by Stickman, The Legend
Attatching the OOC Topic here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Stickman, The Legend said:

I was busy getting the Stickman HQ ready for deep sea diving. "I can't believe we'll be going down into the sea." I said. As I was busy cleaning up the Stickman HQ, Techno Universal came and looked over all the technology Stickman had on the Stickman HQ.

@Techno Universal

Techno was now looking at the computers he had installed and made for Stickman. He sure was rather impressed with how Stickman was using the computers plus he also was wearing his massive five metre long cape. His cape was navy blue with blue cercuit board patterns all over it plus it was really soft and cuddly...

 

TU: Yeah I'm actually really impressed with how your using my computers here Stickman! Like your literally the best pony for the job of owning and running these things!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Techno Universal said:

Techno was now looking at the computers he had installed and made for Stickman. He sure was rather impressed with how Stickman was using the computers plus he also was wearing his massive five metre long cape. His cape was navy blue with blue cercuit board patterns all over it plus it was really soft and cuddly...

 

TU: Yeah I'm actually really impressed with how your using my computers here Stickman! Like your literally the best pony for the job of owning and running these things!

"Thank you!" I said. "These really go great in the Stickman HQ. I think the Stickman HQ is ready for underwater travel!" I then turn on the Stickman HQ, and the rest of the crew come on. @Pr0m4NV14 @WiiGuy2014

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Stickman, The Legend said:

"Thank you!" I said. "These really go great in the Stickman HQ. I think the Stickman HQ is ready for underwater travel!" I then turn on the Stickman HQ, and the rest of the crew come on. @Pr0m4NV14 @WiiGuy2014

TU: Yes I can see everything is ready now! Plus my cape is very interesting as it can't get dirty or wet so it would stay dry in the water plus it's also indestructible and it moves around automatically to avoid things that it could potentially get caught on!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Techno Universal said:

TU: Yes I can see everything is ready now! Plus my cape is very interesting as it can't get dirty or wet so it would stay dry in the water plus it's also indestructible and it moves around automatically to avoid things that it could potentially get caught on!

"Nice." I said. "Well, we should be getting going now." I then turn on the Stickman HQ as Jewel, Skye, and the Mane 6 board the ship. "It's been a while since we used this, Stickman." said Jewel.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Stickman, The Legend said:

"Nice." I said. "Well, we should be getting going now." I then turn on the Stickman HQ as Jewel, Skye, and the Mane 6 board the ship. "It's been a while since we used this, Stickman." said Jewel.

TU: Yes of course we can get going now! Anyways the name of this ship really reminds me of a really fun video game series. Anyways I'll probably still be wearing my cape when we go diving to!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Yes of course we can get going now! Anyways the name of this ship really reminds me of a really fun video game series. Anyways I'll probably still be wearing my cape when we go diving to!

"Cool, let me just find where Smg4 is, and we can shove off for Equestria." I said as I ran off to find Smg4.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Stickman, The Legend said:

"Cool, let me just find where Smg4 is, and we can shove off for Equestria." I said as I ran off to find Smg4.

I return with Smg4, and a map in tow. "Welp, it's time to go!" @Techno Universal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Stickman, The Legend said:

I return with Smg4, and a map in tow. "Welp, it's time to go!" @Techno Universal

TU: Okey let's get this thing moving! I'm so excited for this trip! Probably you are to!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mike Mcguffin dashed towards the group. "Sorry I'm late!" He hollared. 

Has he slowed to a stop, Mike eyed who he would be with. The first pony he glanced at was a grey Alicorn with a flowing blue mane.

"Just great..." He muttered under his breath.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Okey let's get this thing moving! I'm so excited for this trip! Probably you are to!

"Yes, I am!" I said. Looking at Mike, I sigh. "Let's go, now that we're all here." Powering up engines, I triumphantly say: "HIGH HO!!!!" as we blast off into space.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mike thought he was going to be sick. This was way too fast than what he was used to. He wondered how pegasi handled flight at the speed he saw them do.

However, not wanting to show weakness in front of the new comrades, he turned away and rubbed his hoof on a spot that whoever was cleaning the deck missed.

"So, what exactly are we looking for?" Mike inquired.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Pr0m4NV14 said:

Mike thought he was going to be sick. This was way too fast than what he was used to. He wondered how pegasi handled flight at the speed he saw them do.

However, not wanting to show weakness in front of the new comrades, he turned away and rubbed his hoof on a spot that whoever was cleaning the deck missed.

"So, what exactly are we looking for?" Mike inquired.

"We're looking for Mount Aeris." Twilight popped up in the conversation. I look at Twilight with rolling eyes "Yeah, that's where we'll see the ponies of the sea."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Stickman, The Legend said:

"Yes, I am!" I said. Looking at Mike, I sigh. "Let's go, now that we're all here." Powering up engines, I triumphantly say: "HIGH HO!!!!" as we blast off into space.

 

TU: That's very funny there!

 

Techno then accidentally spawned a massive cape on Stickman and it was exactly the same to Techno's except it had an appearance of having green and yellow stripes on it plus it was attacked to Stickman's necklace...

 

TU: Uhh. Whoops...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Techno Universal said:

TU: That's very funny there!

 

Techno then accidentally spawned a massive cape on Stickman and it was exactly the same to Techno's except it had an appearance of having green and yellow stripes on it plus it was attacked to Stickman's necklace...

 

TU: Uhh. Whoops...

"Ah, not a problem, my friend." I say. The alarms blare as we head near to Seaquestria. "We are here!"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Stickman, The Legend said:

"Ah, not a problem, my friend." I say. The alarms blare as we head near to Seaquestria. "We are here!"

TU: Yeah by my logic you might actually enjoy having that cape quite a lot but anyways I believe we're ready to take a dip!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Techno Universal said:

TU: Yeah by my logic you might actually enjoy having that cape quite a lot but anyways I believe we're ready to take a dip!

"Yep!" I say as we go underwater to the beautiful Seaquestria. I turn into my water form and head down into Seaquestria. A beautiful Seapony princess then takes form, welcoming us. "Hello! I am Princess Skystar. Oh my gosh! Is that you, Stickman?! I've been waiting for you!" Said the princess.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Stickman, The Legend said:

"Yep!" I say as we go underwater to the beautiful Seaquestria. I turn into my water form and head down into Seaquestria. A beautiful Seapony princess then takes form, welcoming us. "Hello! I am Princess Skystar. Oh my gosh! Is that you, Stickman?! I've been waiting for you!" Said the princess.

Techno went down to Seaquestria and in his sea pony form his tail was glowing blue and he was covered in beautiful blue glowing cercit board patterns. Techno also still had his cape...

 

TU: Ahh there you are Princess! I'm pretty sure you have been expecting us!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Techno Universal said:

Techno went down to Seaquestria and in his sea pony form his tail was glowing blue and he was covered in beautiful blue glowing cercit board patterns. Techno also still had his cape...

 

TU: Ahh there you are Princess! I'm pretty sure you have been expecting us!

"Yes! I-" Me and Skystar then locked eyes, as if we had something special, but it was nothing as Skystar just shrugged it off. "W-well then. Let's go take a tour of Seaquestria, shall we?" She says as she swims off. "L-let's." I say as we follow her. Jewel and Skye look at each other confused. "Is it possible that Stickman has a crush on the princess?" Skye said. "Heck if I know. I haven't been keeping up on his romantic interests." said Jewel, rolling her eyes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Stickman, The Legend said:

"Yes! I-" Me and Skystar then locked eyes, as if we had something special, but it was nothing as Skystar just shrugged it off. "W-well then. Let's go take a tour of Seaquestria, shall we?" She says as she swims off. "L-let's." I say as we follow her. Jewel and Skye look at each other confused. "Is it possible that Stickman has a crush on the princess?" Skye said. "Heck if I know. I haven't been keeping up on his romantic interests." said Jewel, rolling her eyes.

Techno was now following Skystar and he was looking around at what he knew was his design and work...

 

TU: Yeah it's really nice to look around this place as it's one of the most beautiful places by my knowledge!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Techno Universal said:

Techno was now following Skystar and he was looking around at what he knew was his design and work...

 

TU: Yeah it's really nice to look around this place as it's one of the most beautiful places by my knowledge!

Jewel then swam over to Techno. "Did you notice how Stickman and Skystar locked eyes? It almost seemed like they like each other." Jewel said to Techno.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Stickman, The Legend said:

Jewel then swam over to Techno. "Did you notice how Stickman and Skystar locked eyes? It almost seemed like they like each other." Jewel said to Techno.

TU: Yes obviously I did see that Jowel but still I believe it would be quite interesting if there's actually a relationship starting here!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Yes obviously I did see that Jowel but still I believe it would be quite interesting if there's actually a relationship starting here!

"You may be right. Hopefully this goes somewhere!" Jewel said with glee, as she swims along behind me. I swim up to Skystar, and we just stop right there, locking eyes once again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Stickman, The Legend said:

"You may be right. Hopefully this goes somewhere!" Jewel said with glee, as she swims along behind me. I swim up to Skystar, and we just stop right there, locking eyes once again.

Techno flew next to Skystar for his cape to wrap itself around her and make her snuggle with Stickman wile Stickman's cape wrapped itself around Skystar. The capes were also really soft and cuddly...

 

TU: What's going on with my system!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Techno Universal said:

Techno flew next to Skystar for his cape to wrap itself around her and make her snuggle with Stickman wile Stickman's cape wrapped itself around Skystar. The capes were also really soft and cuddly...

 

TU: What's going on with my system!

"What in the world?!" I say as I snap out of it, prying my cape off of Techno's, which I successfully do. "Well that was something!" I say as we head to the throne room. Queen Novo instantly recognizes me and all 3 of us, and greets us warmly. "Welcome to my kingdom, Stickman!" She eyes me and Skystar looking at each other "Oh, I see you've already met my daughter!" She said with a chuckle. "She's quite the catch."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.