Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open On the High-horse seas!

Stickman, The Legend

2 minutes ago, Stickman, The Legend said:

"What in the world?!" I say as I snap out of it, prying my cape off of Techno's, which I successfully do. "Well that was something!" I say as we head to the throne room. Queen Novo instantly recognizes me and all 3 of us, and greets us warmly. "Welcome to my kingdom, Stickman!" She eyes me and Skystar looking at each other "Oh, I see you've already met my daughter!" She said with a chuckle. "She's quite the catch."

Techno then turned to Novo...

TU: Well Stickman and Skystar may be in a bit of a relationship now and my system is for some reason trying to promote their relationship!

Just now, Techno Universal said:

Techno then turned to Novo...

TU: Well Stickman and Skystar may be in a bit of a relationship now and my system is for some reason trying to promote their relationship!

Queen Novo looks at Techno, then at his cape. "Looks like your cape may be right." She smiles. "Well, if my Skystar and Stickman like each other, I support it." She said while swimming down to me.

1 minute ago, Stickman, The Legend said:

Queen Novo looks at Techno, then at his cape. "Looks like your cape may be right." She smiles. "Well, if my Skystar and Stickman like each other, I support it." She said while swimming down to me.

TU: Yeah it's like my cape actually has a mind of it's own now and that is possible because of how it has magical properties built into it. Plus Stickman's cape is actually exactly the same to my cape except for it's appearance!

(edited)
1 minute ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Yeah it's like my cape actually has a mind of it's own now and that is possible because of how it has magical properties built into it. Plus Stickman's cape is actually exactly the same to my cape except for it's appearance!

"Oh, hold on." I say as I put my powers onto the cape, making it all black with the technology still on it. "There we go." Skystar and I go in for a kiss, and everyone looks on with such big eyes.

Edited by Stickman, The Legend

4 minutes ago, Stickman, The Legend said:

"Oh, hold on." I say as I put my powers onto the cape, making it all black with the technology still on it. "There we go." Skystar and I go in for a kiss, and everyone looks on with such big eyes.

Techno then looked at the kiss with widened eyes and with a massive smile...

TU: Ohh! This is getting really romantic now!

Me and Skystar kiss for a long while. "My little seapony... She's found love!" Queen Novo said.

TU: It's so nice!

A massive cape exactly like Stickman's cape then spawned on Skystar and it had a design that really suited her...

TU: And maybe things are a little better now!

TU: It's so nice!

A massive cape exactly like Stickman's cape then spawned on Skystar and it had a design that really suited her...

TU: And maybe things are a little better now!

The whole place then rumbled, ending our passionate moment. "No... it can't be... He followed me here!" I say as a cage comes down and captures both me and Skystar. I try to slice out of the bars, but it's no use. We then get lifted through the hole. "HELP US!!!" I say.

3 minutes ago, Stickman, The Legend said:

The whole place then rumbled, ending our passionate moment. "No... it can't be... He followed me here!" I say as a cage comes down and captures both me and Skystar. I try to slice out of the bars, but it's no use. We then get lifted through the hole. "HELP US!!!" I say.

TU: Ahh What is this!?

Techno then tried to delete the cage but something that was equal to his power was preventing him from doing so...

TU: Wha. Why can't I delete the cage!?

(edited)
8 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Ahh What is this!?

Techno then tried to delete the cage but something that was equal to his power was preventing him from doing so...

TU: Wha. Why can't I delete the cage!?

"Because... I made it so the bars will prevent anyone from getting to those 2." Said Nega Stickbot Alpha, who just now appeared. "You ain't seeing those 2 for a looong time..." He said as he left. "My daughter! Kidnapped! This can't be!" Queen Novo panicked.

I'm back.

"Because... I made it so the bars will prevent anyone from getting to those 2." Said Nega Stickbot Alpha, who just now appeared. "You ain't seeing those 2 for a looong time..." He said as he left. "My daughter! Kidnapped! This can't be!" Queen Novo panicked.

Techno then panicked a little when his cape dragged him along with the other two not letting him separate from Stickman and Skystar...

TU: And I don't think my cape is going to allow me to separate from you two for some reason!

3 hours ago, Stickman, The Legend said:

"Because... I made it so the bars will prevent anyone from getting to those 2." Said Nega Stickbot Alpha, who just now appeared. "You ain't seeing those 2 for a looong time..." He said as he left. "My daughter! Kidnapped! This can't be!" Queen Novo panicked. (Gotta go, I'll continue this tomorrow!)

3 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

Techno then panicked a little when his cape dragged him along with the other two not letting him separate from Stickman and Skystar...

TU: And I don't think my cape is going to allow me to separate from you two for some reason!

It all happened so quickly. First, Will Guide the Unicorn followed his leader Stickman into Seaquestria. He transformed into an awesome looking seapony the moment he submerged into deep water . He saw that Stickman and Skystar look so adorable together and even was going to ask Stickman if he could be the best man at the wedding.

He was shocked when Nega Alpha Stickman came out of nowhere to capture the lovebirds dragging Techno away with them. "Don't worry, Stickman, I'll find some way to save you." Will shouted, before they disappeared. "Don't lose Hope"

(OOC: Gee, you guys started the adventure during my sleep period. I hope you two don't go that fast.)

17 minutes ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

It all happened so quickly. First, Will Guide the Unicorn followed his leader Stickman into Seaquestria. He transformed into an awesome looking seapony the moment he submerged into deep water . He saw that Stickman and Skystar look so adorable together and even was going to ask Stickman if he could be the best man at the wedding.

He was shocked when Nega Alpha Stickman came out of nowhere to capture the lovebirds dragging Techno away with them. "Don't worry, Stickman, I'll find some way to save you." Will shouted, before they disappeared. "Don't lose Hope"

(OOC: Gee, you guys started the adventure during my sleep period. I hope you two don't go that fast.)

Techno then looked back at Will to spawn a massive cape on him. The cape was blue with a red boarder outline plus it had his cutie mark on it. The cape was exactly the same to Techno's cape in terms of it's magical properties and how it was really soft and cuddly. His cape was attached to the collar of his vest and it then dragged him over to Stickman like what Techno's cape was doing...

TU: And my system has given you a cape once again! Anyways ad least you can join us! 

Mike looked around him in awe. The architecture was nothing like head seen before. He looked towards the rest of the group and saw the whole cape fiasco. He decided to back away before he got a cape.

4 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

Techno then looked back at Will to spawn a massive cape on him. The cape was blue with a red boarder outline plus it had his cutie mark on it. The cape was exactly the same to Techno's cape in terms of it's magical properties and how it was really soft and cuddly. His cape was attached to the collar of his vest and it then dragged him over to Stickman like what Techno's cape was doing...

TU: And my system has given you a cape once again! Anyways ad least you can join us! 

I wake up in a ship with Skystar near me. "I... don't know what happened..." I said. I felt really bad. All of a sudden, my wristwatch communicator beeps, and Techno comes on the screen.

5 minutes ago, Stickman, The Legend said:

I wake up in a ship with Skystar near me. "I... don't know what happened..." I said. I felt really bad. All of a sudden, my wristwatch communicator beeps, and Techno comes on the screen.

Techno was for some reason very dizzy at the time so his functionality was all over the place. He had just woken up and he was still right in front of Stickman as he couldn't be separated because of what his cape was doing...

TU: Whaa!? And I appear to still be stuck with you!

3 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

Techno was for some reason very dizzy at the time so his functionality was all over the place. He had just woken up and he was still right in front of Stickman as he couldn't be separated because of what his cape was doing...

TU: Whaa!? And I appear to still be stuck with you!

Techno was right. He was in the cage beside me. "He captured us. I failed as a hero." I say as I throw my blade down.

6 minutes ago, Stickman, The Legend said:

Techno was right. He was in the cage beside me. "He captured us. I failed as a hero." I say as I throw my blade down.

TU: Well actually that would be me as I was the one who was ment to save us but that other Stickbot somehow managed to overpower me! 

Technos cape was still wrapped around Stickman...

(edited)

TU: Well actually that would be me as I was the one who was ment to save us but that other Stickbot somehow managed to overpower me! 

Technos cape was still wrapped around Stickman...

"Why is your cape around me? That's just weird." I say.

Oops!

5 minutes ago, Stickman, The Legend said:

"Why is your cape around me? That's just weird." I say.

TU: I actually don't know but it certainly doesn't want to let go of you! It's like the cape is scared so it's cuddling you for safety plus it's probably trying to keep me together with you!

TU: I actually don't know but it certainly doesn't want to let go of you! It's like the cape is scared so it's cuddling you for safety plus it's probably trying to keep me together with you!

I take off the cape and give it to Techno in the cage over. "Here, maybe you can hang onto the cape for now. I got some snuggling to do." I say as I snuggle with Princess Skystar, awaiting our imminent demise.

I take off the cape and give it to Techno in the cage over. "Here, maybe you can hang onto the cape for now. I got some snuggling to do." I say as I snuggle with Princess Skystar, awaiting our imminent demise.

TU: Yeah I thought you were going to want to use your cape to snuggle with Skystar as it's really soft and cuddly like my cape! Plus Skystar's cape is really soft and snuggly to plus for now I gotta snuggle for s bit...

Techno then started playing around with his cape and Stickman's cape...

TU: Yeah I thought you were going to want to use your cape to snuggle with Skystar as it's really soft and cuddly like my cape! Plus Skystar's cape is really soft and snuggly to plus for now I gotta snuggle for s bit...

Techno then started playing around with his cape and Stickman's cape...

I then get a good idea. I grab my Imagination Blade and point toward the chains holding our cages.

I then get a good idea. I grab my Imagination Blade and point toward the chains holding our cages.

TU: Ahh maybe that will get us out of here! Good job Stickman plus maybe our capes might actually help us here as they are indescribable so they could protect us to!

TU: Ahh maybe that will get us out of here! Good job Stickman plus maybe our capes might actually help us here as they are indescribable so they could protect us to!

I then epicly throw the blade outside the cage and it cuts the chains releasing us. The alarms blare as we try and escape.