Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open On the High-horse seas!

Stickman, The Legend

(edited)
Just now, Techno Universal said:

TU: Yeah like you could try and spawn capes on others! Just focus your thoughts on it for a moment and you'll see what I mean!

"Nah. I'm actually happy about the fact that i'm gonna get married!" I say. :D

Edited by Stickman, The Legend

4 minutes ago, Stickman, The Legend said:

"Nah. I'm actually happy about the fact that i'm gonna get married!" I say. :D

TU: Ohh yes the relationship would probably be more exciting for you!

Stickman and Skystar where then pulled together by their capes and their capes also wrapped themselves around the two...

TU: Ohh yes the relationship would probably be more exciting for you!

Stickman and Skystar where then pulled together by their capes and their capes also wrapped themselves around the two...

"We should probably get prepared for the wedding." I say.

1 minute ago, Stickman, The Legend said:

I open up a portal to the wonderful Underwater Tracks sector of my world. "There." I say.

TU: Ohh that would be perfect for the two of you! Plus imagine if the whole place had massive capes of all designs tied to the walls around the place! Plus i would be a fun idea to have a cape wardrobe where there's thousands of massive capes and the ponies can wear them and keep them! Like they can literally take them home if they want!

TU: Ohh that would be perfect for the two of you! Plus imagine if the whole place had massive capes of all designs tied to the walls around the place! Plus i would be a fun idea to have a cape wardrobe where there's thousands of massive capes and the ponies can wear them and keep them! Like they can literally take them home if they want!

"What is with you and capes?" I chuckle.

3 minutes ago, Stickman, The Legend said:

"What is with you and capes?" I chuckle.

TU: Yeah I'm just thinking that the capes would be something that everyone would love! It's probably primarily because of their soft and cuddly texture and the beautiful colourful designs they have!

TU: Yeah I'm just thinking that the capes would be something that everyone would love! It's probably primarily because of their soft and cuddly texture and the beautiful colourful designs they have!

"While I think that not everyone would want a cape, they are soft and cuddly, I do admit that." I say.

"While I think that not everyone would want a cape, they are soft and cuddly, I do admit that." I say.

TU: Yeah most of them would really love the capes while I know that there are a few others that would find the capes strange and pointless. But it's just that large size and soft and cuddly texture that really attracts their interests! 

TU: Yeah most of them would really love the capes while I know that there are a few others that would find the capes strange and pointless. But it's just that large size and soft and cuddly texture that really attracts their interests! 

"Eh. If they want capes, they'll want them." I say.

47 minutes ago, Stickman, The Legend said:

"True!" I say, still hugging Skystar. She and I lock gazes again, then keep hugging.

Techno's cape then dragged him over to the romantic couple and made him snuggle with the two closely...

TU: And my cape apparently wants me to join the affection!

2 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

Techno's cape then dragged him over to the romantic couple and made him snuggle with the two closely...

TU: And my cape apparently wants me to join the affection!

"We should probably get ready for the wedding." I say.

Before Will went back to sleep, he snark a bit to Techno, "What is it with you and capes? Beside being soft and cuddly?"

He also said to Stickman, "Well, let me know when it's time for me to play my part in the wedding. And I might know a few people who would scrapbook the wedding. My family briefly ran a side business of photography for weddings in the past"

Just now, WiiGuy2014 said:

Before Will went back to sleep, he snark a bit to Techno, "What is it with you and capes? Beside being soft and cuddly?"

He also said to Stickman, "Well, let me know when it's time for me to play my part in the wedding. And I might know a few people who would scrapbook the wedding. My family briefly ran a side business of photography for weddings in the past"

"Good to know!" I say.