Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Could anyone draw my OC?

Lavender Mist

Hi everypony!

I didn't have time to draw lately and I feel kinda empty without art of my OC :blush:

If there is someone who would want to draw her I would be really happy! And as soon as I have time I will make a drawing in return :squee:

You can modify her a bit, The hair doesn't have to be the same .. Oh and leave the choker out, imagine like it isn't there :grin:

The second picture is how I pictured her cutiemark to be like

Thank you so much! 

image.jpg

IMG_3423.JPG

8 minutes ago, Ezerona said:

Sure :) will be done in a couple hours! Less if I have no distractions! 

Thank you so much!! :squee: Take all the time you need, you're not forced too! ;)

6 minutes ago, Trotteur Sauvage said:

I can try but I don't have many time either so I don't peomises you anything ! :sory:

Haha you don't have too silly pony :rarity: Thank you for considering!

56 minutes ago, lavendermist said:

Hi everypony!

I didn't have time to draw lately and I feel kinda empty without art of my OC :blush:

If there is someone who would want to draw her I would be really happy! And as soon as I have time I will make a drawing in return :squee:

You can modify her a bit, The hair doesn't have to be the same .. Oh and leave the choker out, imagine like it isn't there :grin:

The second picture is how I pictured her cutiemark to be like

Thank you so much! 

image.jpg

IMG_3423.JPG

acs9vs.jpg

3 hours ago, lavendermist said:

Oh my!! This is perfect! I love it so much!! Thank you thank you thank you :squee:

You're welcome, I loveher colors, her mane is lighter though since the other purple I had didn't quite work with the lighter one, didn't have the right purple xD 

6 hours ago, Ezerona said:

You're welcome, I loveher colors, her mane is lighter though since the other purple I had didn't quite work with the lighter one, didn't have the right purple xD 

Haha I think it looks cool actually! xD 

7 hours ago, chaosprincess said:

@Lavender Mist

Here is the completed picture of your OC decided to make her a chibi flying upside down holding her little feet I hope you like it.

request_for_lavender_mist_by_bringerochaos-dbqefjz.jpg

Ohh this is so adorable!!! :pinkie: Thank you so much, I really love it a lot!!! :squee: Look at the little feetsies awww

Oh and, i'm sorry, I didn't see your comment!