Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ginger Ale

Which One Disappointed You The Most About The Movie?  

54 users have voted

1. 1. Which One Disappointed You The Most About The Movie?

• No Discord
    • Starlight and Trixie having no lines
    • Fluttershy Having Few Lines
    • Cutie Mark Crusaders Appeared Only In One Scene

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/12/2017 at 9:46 AM, cmarston1 said:

I have to say Fluttershy's lack of attention was definitely the most disappointing aspect of the film. Besides that, the only other thing I was disappointed by was a lack of a Sunset Shimmer cameo.

Yeah sunset shimmer would definitely assest twilight by saying canterlot and equestria, twilight and the others would've just go to her Castle in ponyville, go through the mirror, convince sunset to help her out, and…well you get the idea.

• 5 weeks later...

I felt kinda ripped-off when it came to Starlight and Trixie, because they were in the trailer, so I assumed they would at the very least have a few lines if not a very minor role in the movie, but instead the scene with them in it from the trailer was the only time they made an appearance at all in the actual movie (which was a scene that probably lasted about five seconds), so really I felt pretty cheated when it came to that issue. 

• Brohoof 1

I think the Trixie and Starlight exclusion was kind of bad. I understand Trixie isn't the best character but Starlight is technically now part of the Mane 7. However, I think the reason Starlight and Trixie weren't in such a prominent light was probably because the movie was being made before season six or seven even started production, so the best they could do was just stitch a cameo scene (two if you count the end credits) based off of the information supposedly given to them.

That's just my theory though.