Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Star Tracker Vectors

Kyoshi Frost Wolf

Simple enough. There aren't any vectors of Star Tracker that I have noticed and I friggin love this character already. Plus, I had not done a vector in a looooong time so, I decided to give this a shot. For being such a long while since I have done anything vector related, I thought this one turned out pretty well, especially because of the obscurity of some of the image I went off of.

59dd43ae6b358_StarTrackerVector1.thumb.png.48ccfbd8d2fb0c63c6b3c78cc4ad0239.png

And a version with the necklace.

59dd439c5c8ed_StarTrackerVector1Necklace.thumb.png.730063905a468aaa41baec39fcc866aa.png

It might not be totally perfect but I still think I did well with it. Also, with this, I can make a signature for this lovely pony. :3

• Brohoof 13

15 minutes ago, Cloggedone said:

Neat! Is this a movie thing? I haven't seen it yet, but it still looks amazing.

He is actually from the latest episode, I highly suggest watching it. :3

13 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Awesome work as always, My Friend! :squee:

Thank you buddy. :yay:

• Brohoof 5

Very impressive Kyoshi! You've outdone yourself! :)

• Brohoof 5

Thank you guys. :3 I am kinda obsessed with him at this point. XD I am surprised these vectors are turning out this well considering how rusty I am with it, but they are good enough for me. I might make more in time. :lol: I might even make an emote from the second vector I did, because...yes. :derp:

• Brohoof 3

I've done it again!

59dfec9bdb1c3_StarTrackerVector3.thumb.png.5a6c8ac2e7cbfc395f8c5e934f5b0d65.png

Vector number 3 for Star Tracker! I hope I am doing these well, I really want to do justice for the character and give people something to work with if they want to make something Star Tracker related.

• Brohoof 5

36 minutes ago, Foxy Socks said:

They're really cute! I haven't vectored much, but I really like them so far! The only errors I would see are the inconsistent line thickness in some areas. 

Yeah, that's to be expected with me. Some of these I just have a super difficult time getting the thickness to be exactly what I want, but I guess vectors don't have to be absolutely perfect.

I am glad you like them. :) 

• Brohoof 3

9 minutes ago, Kyoshi said:

Yeah, that's to be expected with me. Some of these I just have a super difficult time getting the thickness to be exactly what I want, but I guess vectors don't have to be absolutely perfect.

I am glad you like them. :) 

Don't worry, from the little I've tried vectoring, the thickness and smoothness are some of the hardest things to get right. 

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Foxy Socks said:

Don't worry, from the little I've tried vectoring, the thickness and smoothness are some of the hardest things to get right. 

Yeah, with Photoshop it is even trickier. XD It be a tricky pickle. Picky trickle. Yes. :P Thanks for the feedback too, I might start on another Star Tracker vector tomorrow. I looooove Star Tracker. ^-^

• Brohoof 1

So I was up last night. Doing things. What kind of things? Vectors! I did 4 more vectors for Star Tracker, the last one being the most difficult one I have done thus far. Check them out!

59ee701bb20e3_StarTrackerVector7V2.thumb.png.f99df952f2467501109bb72df66470f6.png59ee7020042a2_StarTrackerVector8.thumb.png.1aa21b70b7492e07fa5eed075f4ab2da.png59ee702793e3c_StarTrackerVector9.thumb.png.54053baa6cf18ce14a100ee514755433.png59ee702e4079c_StarTrackerVector10.thumb.png.70d9a084a1b904af013f3a3bccf72824.png

There we be. Hope you all like them. There might be small nitpicks here and there but if I notice any I will fix them. For now, I think they are pretty good. :3

• Brohoof 3

Have you posted your amazing vectors on Deviantart? I know that is generally the first place I go to look for vectors. I'm interested in trying to make a pony vector myself. Do you recommend any tutorials to get started? I assume that you used inkscape? This is just out of curiosity, but do you ship Star Tracker with Twilight? I think they are really cute together.

• Brohoof 2

6 minutes ago, Valeska said:

Have you posted your amazing vectors on Deviantart? I know that is generally the first place I go to look for vectors. I'm interested in trying to make a pony vector myself. Do you recommend any tutorials to get started? I assume that you used inkscape? This is just out of curiosity, but do you ship Star Tracker with Twilight? I think they are really cute together.

I actually post all vectors on my deviantart before I post them here. :) KyoshiTheBrony is my username on there. As for tutorials on getting started, I don't know of any that would be of use, but I am sure you can find plenty. I actually use Photoshop CS5 to do my vectors and that is a tad trickier to do. Line thickness is a bit more complicated in PS. 

And the shipping...I ship Star Tracker with...Kyoshi. :3 Tracker is super cute. <3 I wanna hug him. Thank you for the compliments too. ^-^

• Brohoof 2