Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc The War for Equestria, The Musical!! (OOC)

General Solar Magus

Hello every pony,

and welcome to the OOC thread for  "The War For Equestria, The Musical!".

IC:

Twighlight 2.0, support bot:

Arena of Champions Mini-game:

Message to ponies not in the role play:

*  Sign ups are currently unavailable as all slot are filled, but still let me know if you are interested just in case some pony else might not be with us soon.

Rules for ponies in the role play:

1) If you wish to post something that may have a pretty big influence on the main story line, then let me know before posting.

2) If you wish to post something that involves an interaction with a cannon character, let me know beforehand so that I can let you know if they are available to do so. I can also give you control over them if you wish to use them for an extended period.

3) This isn't really a rule and is more of a reminder. The roleplay is set one generation years after cannon Equestria. This means that no countries that we know of e.g. Germany or Greece exist in the story, unless your OC somehow finds a way to the cannon My Little Pony human world.

4) I'm giving every pony a little label next to their names in the OOC . Here's what they mean:

-[Roaming]: This means your free to post and interact with the world and other ponies and role players.

-[In Scene]: This means that your OC is in the middle of an important part of the story, and can only make posts relating to that part (I will be making the story interact with you).

-[Frozen]: This means that you cannot post because you have either not provided me enough information on your OC for me to know if your OC can fit into the story, or because you have stopped posting for too long.

Response times:

-Any posts IC that require a response from me will be responded to on: Tuesdays ThursdaysSundays

-If you made a post before one of these days and I still didn't respond, then I will be trying to respond before the next response day.

-If you guys for any reason would like for me to change the designated days, then I will be glad t at your request.

List of active role players :

1) @Star48955 as Crystal Moonlight [In Scene]:

2) @Maple Bat as Maple Bat and Woodland Orchestra [Roaming]:

(both found in this link) https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-hUN8cBN0lOI4vJtXe7zIMsJyrGIxYrExTJCeLLq2SI/edit

3) @Techno Universal as Techno Universal [In Scene]:

4) @Der Kerzenwaechter as Wavecrash Trifold [In Scene], and  Morph Objective [In Scene]:

5) @rolle as Heathlife [Roaming]:

6) @)o( Dream Walker )o( as Alexandria Charge [Roaming]:

7) @Once In A Blue Moon as General Napier Flight [Roaming]:

8) @C. Thunder Dash as Thundy [Roaming], and Chelsea [Roaming]:

DM) @General Solar Magus as General Solar Magus, Comet Dust, and everypony else [Always In Scene ;)]:

GSM to be added.

Cannon characters available to play as at this point in the story (only if you want, I will control those that are not chosen):

All characters except for Celestia, Luna, Cadence, Shining armor, Starlight Glimmer, Twighlight Sparkle, and Flash Sentry. There may be others based on my plans.

Characters currently being controlled:

-Discord by @Maple Bat.

-Fluttershy by @Maple Bat.

Current time of day in the story:

9:00 AM.

Map of Equestria:

To be added in the beginning of Chapter 2 ;).

Hey role players,

Feel free to discuss any considerations, ideas, questions, or anything else you wish to regarding anything in the role play with me or each other ;).

• Brohoof 3

@rolle, @Der Kerzenwaechter, @Celestial Flight, @Once In A Blue Moon, @C. Thunder Dash, @Star48955, @Techno Universal, @Maple Bat.

Alright guys. Now that the big event has been revealed, I can discuss with you in more detail where you guys would like your OC's to start their journey's in the War the for Equestria.

So where will they be, what will they be doing, and will any other ponies be with them? What plans would you like to make (like do you want to interact with certain cannons etc).

Let me know when you're ready, so that I can set it all up for when we launch.

6 minutes ago, General Solar Magus said:

@rolle, @Der Kerzenwaechter, @Celestial Flight, @Once In A Blue Moon, @C. Thunder Dash, @Star48955, @Techno Universal, @Maple Bat.

Alright guys. Now that the big event has been revealed, I can discuss with you in more detail where you guys would like your OC's to start their journey's in the War the for Equestria.

So where will they be, what will they be doing, and will any other ponies be with them? What plans would you like to make (like do you want to interact with certain cannons etc).

Let me know when you're ready, so that I can set it all up for when we launch.

Okay so Techno would basically be the same to the original RP! Anyways this time he would have his slight quirk with being interested in massive capes plus he would also be starting in Cantralot taking a day off from his job plus I was thinking that he might be with @Celestial Flight's OC Alexandra in the RP and that's if my friend thinks it's a good idea! :)  

• Brohoof 1

@General Solar Magus

Actually, I said before that the sibling would be together, well they would still be around each other but I had another Idea.

Woody could be there to perform as a singer since there's a stage set up, He has wanted to sing for an audience for a long time but he's nervous about doing so since he could accidentally start using his magic and cause something

Maple could just be there for recreation since it's during the day so there'd be no reason for her to be on duty. (Unless the festival laster into the night) So maple could be encouraging Woody to sing for the others

Thoughts?

• Brohoof 1

4 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

Okay so Techno would basically be the same to the original RP! Anyways this time he would have his slight quirk with being interested in massive capes plus he would also be starting in Cantralot taking a day off from his job plus I was thinking that he might be with @Celestial Flight's OC Alexandra in the RP and that's if my friend thinks it's a good idea! :)  

Awesome stuff. Sounds like a plan. You said you were starting in the Castle gardens correct? The castle itself is away from the event (which is happening in the city). rolle, one of my 2 OC's, and maybe Once will be starting in the castle as well, so you have potential interactions if you'd like to start there.

59 minutes ago, Maple Bat said:

@General Solar Magus

Actually, I said before that the sibling would be together, well they would still be around each other but I had another Idea.

Woody could be there to perform as a singer since there's a stage set up, He has wanted to sing for an audience for a long time but he's nervous about doing so since he could accidentally start using his magic and cause something

Maple could just be there for recreation since it's during the day so there'd be no reason for her to be on duty. (Unless the festival laster into the night) So maple could be encouraging Woody to sing for the others

Thoughts?

I do remember you saying that they would be together, I'm just looking to see if there was maybe anything you wanted ontop of that.

I like the idea of Woody performing. How would you like to go about doing this? Another roleplayer is also planning on performing, and I'm thinking of throwing in some of the cannons as well for some fun in between performances.

My only other thoughts on it is what will you be having Fluttershy and Discord do? I remember you saying it was a family outing type thing? If you want, I can also have my OC Comet Dust start near you like in the original boot?

Given the great amount of water in Canterlot for the event, Wavecrash Trifold would be in one of the pools, relaxing.

Morph Objective would be wherever the main party is. I'd like to know if any of the other players would like to have Morph stick around them - he isn't much of a dynamic character alone, only when he's with somepony else. If nobody's up for Morph being with them, then perhaps he could be near one of the canon characters?

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, General Solar Magus said:

Awesome stuff. Sounds like a plan. You said you were starting in the Castle gardens correct? The castle itself is away from the event (which is happening in the city). rolle, one of my 2 OC's, and maybe Once will be starting in the castle as well, so you have potential interactions if you'd like to start there.

I do remember you saying that they would be together, I'm just looking to see if there was maybe anything you wanted ontop of that.

I like the idea of Woody performing. How would you like to go about doing this? Another roleplayer is also planning on performing, and I'm thinking of throwing in some of the cannons as well for some fun in between performances.

My only other thoughts on it is what will you be having Fluttershy and Discord do? I remember you saying it was a family outing type thing? If you want, I can also have my OC Comet Dust start near you like in the original boot?

Yeah more specifically Techno was actually going to start in the castle gardens! :)

• Brohoof 1

And Moon is going to start walking along the outside of Canterlot.

And if your okay with it, then I also had an idea in the PM for her to start talking to Techno.

'A crowd of ponies pass by, and she asks what is going on. After being told, she decides to follow them to the festival. She passes by the gardens, and Techno accidently spawns a cape on bher. She is confused, and her and Techno start talking.'

• Brohoof 1

13 minutes ago, Star48955 said:

And if your okay with it, then I also had an idea in the PM for her to start talking to Techno.

'A crowd of ponies pass by, and she asks what is going on. After being told, she decides to follow them to the festival. She passes by the gardens, and Techno accidently spawns a cape on bher. She is confused, and her and Techno start talking.'

Yes there's the idea I would actually really like to go with! Like when Techno spawns the cape he will be waking up from a nap as he would probably start the RP by waking up from sleeping on a bench in the Cantralot gardens! :)

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, General Solar Magus said:

Alright so for the performance I was going to post a song. (Course I could do something else.) It'll be something with no lyrics since Woody doesn't like to sing lyrics only melodies. I haven't decided what song I was gonna use yet as well :derp:

It was intended to be a family thing. The 4 of them usually don't 'go out' to do things Because A: Maple's Appearance B: 2 Dragonequus (Dragonequi?) C: Fluttershy's Shyness. At least that's the way I see thins anyhow. I'd imagine Discord would have convinced Fluttershy to by saying Woody was going to perform. (OR something I've got a while before it starts to settle most of the finer details)

Edited by Maple Bat
  • Brohoof 1

I was planning for General Flight to start in the castle.

@Techno Universal, Flight has some fairly new airships to play with - I'm not entirely clear if technology is Techno's thing or not, but if so technical support and impromptu upgrades would be appreciated for them and would be a link between the two characters. This goes for any other character with a tech background as well. Likewise anyone with a rank who is part of the command structure has reason to interact with him.

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Once In A Blue Moon said:

@Techno Universal, Flight has some fairly new airships to play with - I'm not entirely clear if technology is Techno's thing or not, but if so technical support and impromptu upgrades would be appreciated for them and would be a link between the two characters. This goes for any other character with a tech background as well. Likewise anyone with a rank who is part of the command structure has reason to interact with him.

Well yeah I am planning to have Techno doing work on digital magic technology and that's basically computers that are super powerful that are powered by magic. Anyways Techno would probably be working with Flight later in the RP after the opening scene! :)

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Once In A Blue Moon said:

@Techno Universal Got it. I was thinking more of an excuse for them to know each other prior to the events of the RP, and as someone Flight would turn to if he had a tech problem.

Plus also in the RP Techno would of been using Flight's airships as test subjects for testing his digital magic technologies prior to the RP so they would very well know each other. :)

• Brohoof 1

On 13/10/2017 at 5:34 PM, Der Kerzenwaechter said:

Given the great amount of water in Canterlot for the event, Wavecrash Trifold would be in one of the pools, relaxing.

Morph Objective would be wherever the main party is. I'd like to know if any of the other players would like to have Morph stick around them - he isn't much of a dynamic character alone, only when he's with somepony else. If nobody's up for Morph being with them, then perhaps he could be near one of the canon characters?

Sounds like a plan :).

On 13/10/2017 at 5:53 PM, Techno Universal said:

Yeah more specifically Techno was actually going to start in the castle gardens! :)

On 13/10/2017 at 6:00 PM, Star48955 said:

On 13/10/2017 at 6:16 PM, Techno Universal said:

Yes there's the idea I would actually really like to go with! Like when Techno spawns the cape he will be waking up from a nap as he would probably start the RP by waking up from sleeping on a bench in the Cantralot gardens! :)

Nice to see you guys making some interaction plans for you OC's. That's gonna be really cool.

On 13/10/2017 at 7:32 PM, Maple Bat said:

Alright so for the performance I was going to post a song. (Course I could do something else.) It'll be something with no lyrics since Woody doesn't like to sing lyrics only melodies. I haven't decided what song I was gonna use yet as well :derp:

It was intended to be a family thing. The 4 of them usually don't 'go out' to do things Because A: Maple's Appearance B: 2 Dragonequus (Dragonequi?) C: Fluttershy's Shyness. At least that's the way I see thins anyhow. I'd imagine Discord would have convinced Fluttershy to by saying Woody was going to perform. (OR something I've got a while before it starts to settle most of the finer details)

Posting a song. That would be epic. If you want to do that then go for it. Im keen :). Whatever your other idea, I'm also open to it.

Perhaps there could be performances of other kinds as well like acting, or tricks etc. Any pony interested, just lete know and I'll male it happen for you ;).

Nice to see that you've put thought into their family outing. A little extra detail goes a long way :).

Not forgetting though that Fluttershy is comfortable in crowds, just not just with brash interactions with others. Also, Fluttershy always goes where her friends go. However, it will be a party so perhaps she won't be too comfortable with that either XD.

Whatever before hand plans you got, let me know if you wanna use them :).

On 13/10/2017 at 9:26 PM, Once In A Blue Moon said:

On 13/10/2017 at 9:32 PM, Techno Universal said:

Well yeah I am planning to have Techno doing work on digital magic technology and that's basically computers that are super powerful that are powered by magic. Anyways Techno would probably be working with Flight later in the RP after the opening scene! :)

On 13/10/2017 at 9:37 PM, Once In A Blue Moon said:

@Techno Universal Got it. I was thinking more of an excuse for them to know each other prior to the events of the RP, and as someone Flight would turn to if he had a tech problem.

On 13/10/2017 at 9:41 PM, Techno Universal said:

Plus also in the RP Techno would of been using Flight's airships as test subjects for testing his digital magic technologies prior to the RP so they would very well know each other. :)

More OC character links. Very nice :). Let me know if you need any help setting it up :smug:.

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...
36 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

I have to leave the house between 7:30-750AM and currently it's 6:09AM. Though I'll probably go offline at 7:10AM so I can get ready for school! :)

Ahh, I see.

Well, I'm still crunching things together as we speak, so I don't think it'll be ready in the next hour. However, I am working on it till it gets posted now (I'm currently sitting on top of my bunk bed at 9:45PM typing out the big intro XD, as well as getting other stuff ready).

1 minute ago, General Solar Magus said:

Ahh, I see.

Well, I'm still crunching things together as we speak, so I don't think it'll be ready in the next hour. However, I am working on it till it gets posted now (I'm currently sitting on top of my bunk bed at 9:45PM typing out the big intro XD, as well as getting other stuff ready).

Yeah when I leave for school I will be offline for 8-9 hours so please just wait for me to come back once you post the big into! :)

@Star48955 @Maple Bat @Techno Universal @Der Kerzenwaechter @rolle @Celestial Flight @Once In A Blue Moon @C. Thunder Dash.

Alright everypony, the launch is officially live!!!!

The War for Equestria has launched and the greatest story in Equestrian history has begun!!

Enjoy the play, and enjoy having fun with your fellow roleplayers :).

I have plenty fun for you and challenges for your OC's planned, so get a move on because you've got exploring to do ;).

Welcome........ to the WAR FOR EQUESTRIA!!!!

And of course no launch for anything mlp based is complete without the famous mlp intro ;):

@General Solar Magus

I've finished the magic theory, I have it on my about me page. If you got any questions just pm me and I'll answer as well as edit it to make it clearer.

And just to be certain, Heathlife is starting in his tower... prison, and then he gets to go out as they want to see if it helps him be more... friendly to others. Sounds about right, yea?

• Brohoof 1