Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc The War for Equestria, The Musical!! (OOC)

General Solar Magus

Just now, C. Thunder Dash said:

They'll be involved...they both can fight, especially Chelsea. 

Sorry. Meant to be more precise. (though I'm excited to see what Chelsea can do) Where they involved in the war against the Equestrians?

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Once In A Blue Moon said:

@)o( Dream Walker )o( Out of curiosity, did Alexandria fight in the Boarder Campaign between Equestria and the Gryphon Kingdom? And, if she did, for which side; and would she have met Flight? And, indeed, would she still remember if she had done any of the above*?

*timeline is a couple of posts above

Quite possibly, she would have fought for Equestria, as her story is that she leads a very successful and infamous mercenary band called The Night Wolves, and she might remember Flight..

• Brohoof 1

Just now, General Solar Magus said:

@rolle, @)o( Dream Walker )o(, @Star48955, @Maple Bat, @Once In A Blue Moon, @Techno Universal, @C. Thunder Dash, @Der Kerzenwaechter

Hey guys so since I only responded today, the next response time has been moved from tomorrow to Friday ;).

Okay and I was thinking that Techno probably did do experiments with Bright's magic at some point! :)

1 hour ago, Techno Universal said:

Okay and I was thinking that Techno probably did do experiments with Bright's magic at some point! :)

What magic? No pony knows much about her. She's a legend remember XD.

Could you please change your post. You did not ask me if it was okay for you to assume that, and it's not.

@Techno Universal. And it clearly shows that the Seaponies are not raiding Canterlot. Bright said that they would be in danger if they were in Canterlot at the end of the day. 

I don't know if you fully read the posts or not, but you should consider re-reading this one perhaps.

• Brohoof 1

11 minutes ago, General Solar Magus said:

What magic? No pony knows much about her. She's a legend remember XD.

Could you please change your post. You did not ask me if it was okay for you to assume that, and it's not.

@Techno Universal. And it clearly shows that the Seaponies are not raiding Canterlot. Bright said that they would be in danger if they were in Canterlot at the end of the day. 

I don't know if you fully read the posts or not, but you should consider re-reading this one perhaps.

Yeah sometimes I'm forced to rush my posting from stuff in real life! Anyways I'm quite busy right now so it may take me a while to edit the post! :)

Just now, Techno Universal said:

Yeah sometimes I'm forced to rush my posting from stuff in real life! Anyways I'm quite busy right now so it may take me a while to edit the post! :)

Alright, but get it done when you can. We can't have it there.

• Brohoof 1

@Techno Universal

2 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

Though maybe I should start doing research into spells that allow you to see into the future like that!

What are you talking about? She can already see into the future (as per the post and her profile).

@Techno Universal Please change it again. She can already see into the future, she needs no spell for it.

• Brohoof 1

14 minutes ago, General Solar Magus said:

@Techno Universal

What are you talking about? She can already see into the future (as per the post and her profile).

@Techno Universal Please change it again. She can already see into the future, she needs no spell for it.

Well Techno is actually talking about considering to find a way for him to be able to see into the future himself with a spell he develops. So he was actually going to develop a spell for himself and his research! :)

9 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

Well Techno is actually talking about considering to find a way for him to be able to see into the future himself with a spell he develops. So he was actually going to develop a spell for himself and his research! :)

Then you should have been more specific. But why would your character talk about making new spells all calm like when there is a worried angel like pony in front of them talking about a horrid event that may come later. Does Techno not care enough, or is it something else? Plus, you didn't even respond to her direct question to you.

You need to be more specific about what you mean Techno. We can't have the other players and myself being confused because you didn't say something the way you meant to.

16 minutes ago, General Solar Magus said:

Then you should have been more specific. But why would your character talk about making new spells all calm like when there is a worried angel like pony in front of them talking about a horrid event that may come later. Does Techno not care enough, or is it something else? Plus, you didn't even respond to her direct question to you.

You need to be more specific about what you mean Techno. We can't have the other players and myself being confused because you didn't say something the way you meant to.

Yeah maybe those may be the problems that come with my natural writing compression. Anyways Techno can be a very awkward and quirky character so he just randomly talks about stuff like that! :)

49 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

Yeah maybe those may be the problems that come with my natural writing compression. Anyways Techno can be a very awkward and quirky character so he just randomly talks about stuff like that! :)

Oh, okay then. I see.

28 minutes ago, Maple Bat said:

@General Solar Magus

Pinkie pie's comments are making me concerned... Good job!

Also about Woody's performance: When is it exactly?

Lol. Well, Pinkie does sometimes seem to have that thing like Discord where she just knows whats going on, but doens't tell anypony and just gets on with life regardless of what they see. I've been working on pulling that off XD. Personally, I believe that Discord knew excaclty what Tirek was planning back in season five I think it was, and let it play out the way he knew it would all happen.

The concert comes later in the day, so don't worry the whole thing will happen. The concert may be comming later, but Celestia's announcment of the event launch is coming soon.

You reminded me, I haven't changed the days time in the OOC yet.

Bu the way, have you made your decision on what song you want to use for Woody?

1 hour ago, General Solar Magus said:

By* the way, have you made your decision on what song you want to use for Woody

I have.

It took awhile to think about it but I finally decided :kindness:

Spoiler

(Song by: Jeff Williams)

The backstory for the Song used in his performance: Woody wrote this song a month or so in advance to the festival and has been practicing it since he wrote it. He was inspired by how close his parents were for most his life and the stories that were about how they fell in love.

• Brohoof 1

@rolle @Techno Universal @Maple Bat @Once In A Blue Moon @Star48955 @Der Kerzenwaechter @)o( Dream Walker )o( @C. Thunder Dash

1.jpg.ee696b0abd15212dd9f6757065b52914.jpg

As you guys can see, I've presented some of you with choice's to make in the story. At certain points in the play, more of these choices can appear. 

Basically, the choices you guys make will influence certain story arks and can result in a handful of different endings, so I'm not forcing any specific answers. You guys make the choices you want and the play will actually follow a different direction based on your decisions! :love:. And ofc ourse you guys can take initiative and do something outside of the options if you want as well. 

.... The DM quietly chuckles to himself. "Hehehe"

Enjoy :squee:.

07da53573da1bafb908dacfa193169cf.jpg.07d7c35f39d480656effc0a41a3ae724.jpg

20 hours ago, Maple Bat said:

I have.

It took awhile to think about it but I finally decided :kindness:

Hide contents

(Song by: Jeff Williams)

The backstory for the Song used in his performance: Woody wrote this song a month or so in advance to the festival and has been practicing it since he wrote it. He was inspired by how close his parents were for most his life and the stories that were about how they fell in love.

I just listened to it. Nice pick. I really dig the tunes :). I see you also kept it a melody like how you wanted for Woody.

I'll let you and @C. Thunder Dash know more details about who's singing after who (including npc's) when we come closer to the concert ;).

• Brohoof 1

13 hours ago, General Solar Magus said:

07da53573da1bafb908dacfa193169cf.jpg.07d7c35f39d480656effc0a41a3ae724.jpg

That reminds me of a rather amusing parody 'choose your own adventure' book, which went something like this:

To walk through the door, turn to page 45. To Look for traps, turn to page 89.

Spoiler

pg 89   You search for traps, but find nothing. To walk through the door, turn to page 45. To keep looking for traps, turn to page 60.

Spoiler

pg 60   You scour the doorframe, hitting every section with your sword and pressing all of the tiles. You are confident that there are no traps. To walk through the door, turn to page 45. To keep looking for traps, turn to page 71.

Spoiler

pg 71   You hurl your rucksack through, and nothing happens - no spikes rise to skewer the unwary and the ceiling fails to descend to crush the unprepared. At this point you think that you might be having another attack of adventurer's paranoia, and decide that you should walk through the door. TURN TO PAGE 45. 

On 11/6/2017 at 2:36 PM, General Solar Magus said:

songs for your OC's

Oh yes, I'd forgotten that. I'll go with To Build an Army by Evening Star.

• Brohoof 1

14 hours ago, Once In A Blue Moon said:

That reminds me of a rather amusing parody 'choose your own adventure' book, which went something like this:

To walk through the door, turn to page 45. To Look for traps, turn to page 89.

Reveal hidden contents

pg 89   You search for traps, but find nothing. To walk through the door, turn to page 45. To keep looking for traps, turn to page 60.

Reveal hidden contents

pg 60   You scour the doorframe, hitting every section with your sword and pressing all of the tiles. You are confident that there are no traps. To walk through the door, turn to page 45. To keep looking for traps, turn to page 71.

Reveal hidden contents

pg 71   You hurl your rucksack through, and nothing happens - no spikes rise to skewer the unwary and the ceiling fails to descend to crush the unprepared. At this point you think that you might be having another attack of adventurer's paranoia, and decide that you should walk through the door. TURN TO PAGE 45. 

Oh yes, I'd forgotten that. I'll go with To Build an Army by Evening Star.

Sounds like a fun book ;). I'm getting the feel like it is a do-it-yourself DnD XD.

I like your character song pick. It's very powerful :grin:.

@rolle @Techno Universal @Maple Bat @Once In A Blue Moon @Star48955 @Der Kerzenwaechter @)o( Dream Walker )o( @C. Thunder Dash

Hey guys. It's response day and I've noticed that only three ponies made posts.

Did something simply come up for you guys or is there something I can help with? Is it possibly the choices thing? I can remove it if you want me to.

If there is anything on your minds please let me know. I'm here to make this a fun adventure for all of us ;).

1 minute ago, General Solar Magus said:

Did something simply come up for you guys or is there something I can help with? Is it possibly the choices thing? I can remove it if you want me to.

If there is anything on your minds please let me know, I'm here to make a fun adventure for you guys ;).

I'm jsut waiting on Napier

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, General Solar Magus said:

If there is anything on your minds please let me know. I'm here to make a fun adventure for all of us ;).

Well... You see, I was about to start writing it out just now.

• Brohoof 1