Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc The War for Equestria, The Musical!! (OOC)

General Solar Magus

1 hour ago, General Solar Magus said:

@rolle @Techno Universal @Maple Bat @Once In A Blue Moon @Star48955 @Der Kerzenwaechter @)o( Dream Walker )o( @C. Thunder Dash

Hay stallions. It's response day and I've noticed that only three ponies made posts.

Did something simply come up for you stallions or is there something I can help with? Is it possibly the choices thing? I can remove it if you want me to.

If there is anything on your minds please let me know. I'm here to make this a fun adventure for all of us ;).

I already replied and have been waiting. 

• Brohoof 1

5 minutes ago, C. Thunder Dash said:

I already replied and have been waiting. 

I know. I 'm sorry to keep you waiting as you were an early poster. I'm doing replies within in the next few hours, and the next reply day will be Sunday.

2 hours ago, General Solar Magus said:

Did something simply come up for you guys or is there something I can help with?

2 hours ago, )o( Dream Walker )o( said:

I'm jsut waiting on Napier

As my response days are Tuesday, Friday and Saturday (varying depending on other events, but I will endeavour to always make at least 2 of those days) I am working on my response now.

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Once In A Blue Moon said:

As my response days are Tuesday, Friday and Saturday (varying depending on other events, but I will endeavour to always make at least 2 of those days) I am working on my response now.

Sweetness ;)

59 minutes ago, Star48955 said:

Sorry, it's just really hard for me to post on certain days. I apologize. :unsure::lie:

There is absolutely no need to appologize ;). This is all about fun, so being a little late is zero of a big deal. No worries :).

I was just curious is all :smug:.

On 11/17/2017 at 9:51 AM, General Solar Magus said:

@rolle @Techno Universal @Maple Bat @Once In A Blue Moon @Star48955 @Der Kerzenwaechter @)o( Dream Walker )o( @C. Thunder Dash

Hey guys. It's response day and I've noticed that only three ponies made posts.

Did something simply come up for you guys or is there something I can help with? Is it possibly the choices thing? I can remove it if you want me to.

If there is anything on your minds please let me know. I'm here to make this a fun adventure for all of us ;).

Heya, sorry about that. Been a bit busy lately. I'll make sure to make a post. Next week might be a bit busy for me, too.

• Brohoof 1

4 hours ago, Der Kerzenwaechter said:

Heya, sorry about that. Been a bit busy lately. I'll make sure to make a post. Next week might be a bit busy for me, too.

4 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

Yeah also just a heads up that I'll be away next week from Thursday to Sunday as I'll be going on a school sports camp then! :) 

Awesome guys. Thanks for letting me know ;). This kinda info is a big help for how I'm gonna set up coming rounds of posts, so thanks ;).

Just a note to everypony: The map of Equestria will only be created and added to the OOC thread as of the beginning of chapter 2 which is when it will be relevant for use ;).

@Star48955 @Der Kerzenwaechter @Techno Universal

So now you guys are up for your first major encounter in the story. I still don't have your characters battle songs, so if you have made your choice please post it so I can add it to the battle opening. If you are indecisive on one, then that's okay. I don't have to put them in the post. I have now set each of you guys to [In Scene] in the OOC thread main post until the battle concludes.

@rolle, @)o( Dream Walker )o(, @Star48955, @Maple Bat, @Once In A Blue Moon, @Techno Universal, @C. Thunder Dash, @Der Kerzenwaechter

Oh, and one last note. Since I posted today instead of Yesterday, my posting times for this week will be Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday. Next week will return to normal ;).

• Brohoof 1

On 11/17/2017 at 4:13 PM, Techno Universal said:

Yeah it's just we need to be a little flexible for @Star48955 as apparently she often has problems with her internet connection so she often has days when her internet is down. Well it's just I've heard of her having a ton of problems with the internet connection in her area. :)

I fixed the internet problem (I think, it's been working so far) but the reason I have problems is that I can't post using my usual device. I said it before, I do have a backup but I am hesitant to use it for a couple of reasons. It's a tablet, so I can only type one letter at a time, and it's slow. However, so far I have been able to stay updated on here. Most days.

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Star48955 said:

I fixed the internet problem (I think, it's been working so far) but the reason I have problems is that I can't post using my usual device. I said it before, I do have a backup but I am hesitant to use it for a couple of reasons. It's a tablet, so I can only type one letter at a time, and it's slow. However, so far I have been able to stay updated on here. Most days.

Okay ad least you can keep up to date now! Anyways tomorrow I am going on a four day long school sports camp so I'll be put behind by a few days then! :)

• Brohoof 1

@rolle @Techno Universal @Maple Bat @Once In A Blue Moon @Star48955 @Der Kerzenwaechter @C. Thunder Dash @Dream Walker

Hey guys.

So like Der and Techno, I'm pretty tight for time at the moment and this is due to a big uni exam I have on Saturday. I tried to fit in today's set of posts, but even if I did, they would have been bad quality as it is late at night for me right now. Thankfully this exam is the last one I have to do this year, so we won't be seeing this scenario again.

Anyway, I'll be able to do the posts comfortably and properly on Sunday. I'm sorry I didn't have time to do them today, but they are coming ;). Plus this helps Techno and Der not miss out on anything too :).

I'll see you guys on the other side :grin:. I can't wait to launch our plays first 'encounter' battle :love:.

6 minutes ago, General Solar Magus said:

@rolle @Techno Universal @Maple Bat @Once In A Blue Moon @Star48955 @Der Kerzenwaechter @C. Thunder Dash @Dream Walker

Hey guys.

So like Der and Techno, I'm pretty tight for time at the moment and this is due to a big uni exam I have on Saturday. I tried to fit in today's set of posts, but even if I did, they would have been bad quality as it is late at night for me right now. Thankfully this exam is the last one I have to do this year, so we won't be seeing this scenario again.

Anyway, I'll be able to do the posts comfortably and properly on Sunday. I'm sorry I didn't have time to do them today, but they are coming ;). Plus this helps Techno and Der not miss out on anything too :).

I'll see you guys on the other side :grin:. I can't wait to launch our plays first 'encounter' battle :love:.

Awesome and I'm just leaving for the camp now! :)

• Brohoof 1

Hey guys, so I managed to find time to do the posts anyway, so enjoy the new content ;).

Due to my exam, Techni going to camp, and Der being busy, the next response day will be late on Sunday afternoon C.A.T. time.

rolle, I must say Heathlife dodged a bullet when Once's Napier Flight decided to be nosy about Sunset Shimmer XD. How these events are linked? That is for you guys to find out ;).

A note to Techno. I see that when you post in the IC thread, that you just quote my entire wave of posts whenever you respond, regardless of if you are involved in them. For ease of posting and scrolling, and just for post neatness, could you please quote only the parts that reference you. Thank you.

Star, Der, and Dream Walker: Have fun in your first battle :) XD.

Also, a big congrats to us all. Both the IC thread and the OOC thread have reach over 1000 views :).

@Techno Universal @Star48955 @Der Kerzenwaechter

Something I forgot to mention to you guys. 

In the battle the post orders are first come first serve, so each of your posts are either following on after each other or are happening the same time (if you do it that way). The NPC responses come (from Bright Shinning, King Rip Tide, etc) when each of you have posted at least once.

• Brohoof 1

Hey guys. 

So I would like to make a mention about the play as a whole.

Up until this point, you guys have seen what going on so far, and your OC's are enjoying themselves and experiencing the story.

So far, some of you guys are playing with a reactive approach, meaning that you are reacting to whatever I send your way. But you don't have to ;). I've designed the world in a very detailed manner, so if you wanna go ahead and make your OC's do something that you want them to, then go for it :). Test the waters, see what happens when you try certain things if your interested in trying something :). You guys have a lot of freedom to do as you wish :grin:.

For example, if we look at Maple Bats current circumstance.

Maple the OC is now in an underground tunnel with 3 ponies (2 goons, and a smarter boss like pony with a magic staff). The ponies technically have her captive as they say that she has to go with them since it's the only way to go, and the reason why is it is because the only way to get through the underground rock is using the staff, of which only the boss pony knows how to use. This sounds like a trap doesn't it? That Maple has to go with him because he holds all the cards? Well, he doesn't. Lets take a look at Maples options:

-She could try to battle them and take the staff anyway, and then force them to take her where she wants. The only question there would be "is she willing to take the risk that the boss pony is stronger than her since she doesn't have her bow?"

-She could go along with them which is what they want but she could learn more.

-There could possibly be another underground path that the boss pony was unaware of that she could escape through if she tests the walls and ground as she follows them.

-She could even take the risk of trying to use her Chaos powers, albeit being inexperienced with them and possibly causing unwanted circumstances.

This idea applies to all of you :). Do what you want because you want to or because you wanna see what happens when you do it. Take a chance, take a leap, or go with the flow and see how things turn out on their own when you do nothing. The choice is yours.

A one way tunnel may seem like a single path, but it surely isn't :smug:.

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, General Solar Magus said:

You guys have a lot of freedom to do as you wish :grin:.

For example, if we look at Maple Bats current circumstance.

Maple the OC is now in an underground tunnel with 3 ponies (2 goons, and a smarter boss like pony with a magic staff). The ponies technically have her captive as they say that she has to go with them since it's the only way to go, and the reason why is it is because the only way to get through the underground rock is using the staff, of which only the boss pony knows how to use. This sounds like a trap doesn't it? That Maple has to go with him because he holds all the cards? Well, he doesn't. Lets take a look at Maples options:

-She could try to battle them and take the staff anyway, and then force them to take her where she wants. The only question there would be "is she willing to take the risk that the boss pony is stronger than her since she doesn't have her bow?"

-She could go along with them which is what they want but she could learn more.

-There could possibly be another underground path that the boss pony was unaware of that she could escape through if she tests the walls and ground as she follows them.

-She could even take the risk of trying to use her Chaos powers, albeit being inexperienced with them and possibly causing unwanted circumstances.

Well... Now that you clarify that... I think I know what I'm gonna do... Gimme a second to make an edit to my post on the RP

• Brohoof 1