Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc The War for Equestria, The Musical!! (OOC)

General Solar Magus

59 minutes ago, Maple Bat said:

@General Solar Magus

I think that looks good. Let me know if what I did was not cool woth you.

It's all perfectly good ;). I'm a little worried for my minions as to what you might do to them XD. I guess I'll have to wait and see now :).

Sweet, what I'm trying to do with all of this is encourage more freedom of choice for all the players OC's. It makes the whole thing a lot more fun for all of us and a lot less predictable that way :). I'm hoping that by the start of chapter 2, that everypony is comfortable interacting with world in all the ways that they want to, when they want to, and as it comes to them or not :grin:. That way, we can really get some fun going :P.

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, General Solar Magus said:

@rolle @Techno Universal @Maple Bat @Once In A Blue Moon @Star48955 @Der Kerzenwaechter @C. Thunder Dash @Dream Walker

Hey guys, sorry for the delays. My home's internet was down about the past 2 days. I'm replying now to everything now.

Ahh perfect timing as I should be online then! :)

PS: If Bright attacks Techno it will flip Techno's switch and put him into what you could call his battle mode! That's when he'll go crazy with the neon objects plus his main focus would change to killing Bright if Techno has his swich flipped by her! :)

On 11/26/2017 at 8:38 AM, Techno Universal said:

( @General Solar Magus Okay I actually thought Techno was an alicorn but maybe you might of just made a bit of a writing mistake in your last reply! :) )

TU: Well really Morph I was thinking that you could still be like an intelligent weapon in your cape form there! Like you could probably move around like that to wrap yourself around the enemies and capture them while I'm wearing you like this plus you could even maybe even suffocate them like that!

Techno then looked at the artefact and based on his current knowledge of magic he knew that the sort of magic he was sensing from it wasn't good...

TU: It's that artefact! I really can sense something dangerous about it based on the magic it contains so really all we have to do is just go and destroy that artefact! I guess we could do it the easy way by avoiding battle but they seriously will get me started if any of their attacks hit me!

Techno, I never stated in any way or form that the artifact had magic in it. This is now the second time that you have assumed something without asking me.

Also, there is no way you can destroy the artifact by avoiding the fight, it is smack dab in the middle of the river between two 3000 soldier armies. If you wanted to destroy it, you'd have to get in the way of a lot of ponies including the Rip Tide who is literally meters away from it as shown.

Also, you didn't even explain as to why you want to destroy the artifact. What would that do for every one? And why would Techno suddenly decide to want to destroy it when it has nothing to do with the battle itself?

Please change your post. You can't keep assuming things.

1 hour ago, Techno Universal said:

Ahh perfect timing as I should be online then! :)

PS: If Bright attacks Techno it will flip Techno's switch and put him into what you could call his battle mode! That's when he'll go crazy with the neon objects plus his main focus would change to killing Bright if Techno has his swich flipped by her! :)

Why would Bright Attack Techno right now? As far as she knows Techno simply happens to be there, but he hasn't done anything. She would only attack him if he tried to get in the way of why she claimed to be there, otherwise why would she? If Techno is standing for something against what she is doing,  then he will have to protect what he's standing for if he wants to uphold it. So, before you change your post ask yourself what is Techno standing for in this battle and how can he do it?

Try considering each the characters motives. Each pony is there for a different reason, and are focused on different things :).

22 minutes ago, General Solar Magus said:

Techno, I never stated in any way or form that the artifact had magic in it. This is now the second time that you have assumed something without asking me.

Also, there is no way you can destroy the artifact by avoiding the fight, it is smack dab in the middle of the river between two 3000 soldier armies. If you wanted to destroy it, you'd have to get in the way of a lot of ponies including the Rip Tide who is literally meters away from it as shown.

Also, you didn't even explain as to why you want to destroy the artifact. What would that do for every one? And why would Techno suddenly decide to want to destroy it when it has nothing to do with the battle itself?

Please change your post. You can't keep assuming things.

Why would Bright Attack Techno right now? As far as she knows Techno simply happens to be there, but he hasn't done anything. She would only attack him if he tried to get in the way of why she claimed to be there, otherwise why would she? If Techno is standing for something against what she is doing,  then he will have to protect what he's standing for if he wants to uphold it. So, before you change your post ask yourself what is Techno standing for in this battle and how can he do it?

Try considering each the characters motives. Each pony is there for a different reason, and are focused on different things :).

Yeah I'll just go and...

RECALCULATING POST... :) 

@General Solar Magus

Okey I think I've fixed it! :)

Edited by Techno Universal

20 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

Yeah I'll just go and...

RECALCULATING POST... :) 

I see whats up. You thought the artifact was the center of the conflict? Not at all. If you read the discussion that Bright Shinning had with Rip Tide before the fight started, you will see why this is all happening. Basically, Bright wants to stop the Seaponies from getting to the city because she fears that they will be in great danger if they are there when her predicted event will happen. The Seaponies want to be there to participate in the festival that is hosted in their honor. The artifact, like I said before, is being brought by the Seaponies as a gift to the capital. Bright said nothing about the artifact in her reasoning as to why she is doing all of this.

I'm not so sure, but did you read that conversation? It explains everything.

If you are confused about something, just ask. As the DM, I meant to help you guys out if you need it. You don't have to run blind.

3 minutes ago, General Solar Magus said:

I see whats up. You thought the artifact was the center of the conflict? Not at all. If you read the discussion that Bright Shinning had with Rip Tide before the fight started, you will see why this is all happening. Basically, Bright wants to stop the Seaponies from getting to the city because she fears that they will be in great danger if they are there when her predicted event will happen. The Seaponies want to be there to participate in the festival that is hosted in their honor. The artifact, like I said before, is being brought by the Seaponies as a gift to the capital. Bright said nothing about the artifact in her reasoning as to why she is doing all of this.

I'm not so sure, but did you read that conversation? It explains everything.

Yeah I fully did read it but probably a few of the things in it just failed to get properly saved into my memory so it led to a misunderstanding. Though I'm using my IPod right now and because of all the Soundcloud hyperlinks the RP page just keeps on crashing my browser so I can't edit it on this device annoyingly! :)

Okay so I went back on my IPad to edit the post again and this time I'm taking a more fun and quirky approach! This may also get Bright started on Techno! :)

• Brohoof 1

29 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

Yeah I fully did read it but probably a few of the things in it just failed to get properly saved into my memory so it led to a misunderstanding. Though I'm using my IPod right now and because of all the Soundcloud hyperlinks the RP page just keeps on crashing my browser so I can't edit it on this device annoyingly! :)

Okay so I went back on my IPad to edit the post again and this time I'm taking a more fun and quirky approach! This may also get Bright started on Techno! :)

Misunderstandings suck XD. They are the root of many problems in the world. I'll see to it that I be more clear in later posts ;).

I do remember that other RP'ers had trouble viewing the links in the past. This is actually good that it was brought up. I'll make a post in the OOC later to discuss a solution with everyone :).

4 hours ago, General Solar Magus said:

Misunderstandings suck XD. They are the root of many problems in the world. I'll see to it that I be more clear in later posts ;).

I do remember that other RP'ers had trouble viewing the links in the past. This is actually good that it was brought up. I'll make a post in the OOC later to discuss a solution with everyone :).

Yeah the Hyperlinks issue would literally make the RP impossible to access for anyone using an older phone as older mobile devices just aren't powerful enough to load all the hyperlinks. So it could be fixed by simply just not hyperlinking the YouTube and Soundcloud links and just displaying them as normal links. :)

• Brohoof 1

19 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

Yeah the Hyperlinks issue would literally make the RP impossible to access for anyone using an older phone as older mobile devices just aren't powerful enough to load all the hyperlinks. So it could be fixed by simply just not hyperlinking the YouTube and Soundcloud links and just displaying them as normal links. :)

Sounds like a good idea :).

rolle @Techno Universal @Maple Bat @Once In A Blue Moon @Star48955 @Der Kerzenwaechter @C. Thunder Dash @Dream Walker

Hi everypony. 

so as per Techno above suggestion, I would like to ask all of you what kind of devices you are using that would allow or not allow you to view the plays Soundcloud links? I want to find a better alternative so that all of you can use links to the plays music without any issues.

Sorry again for posting so late, my home internet has been giving some trouble. Since today is Wednesday, the next response day is technically Friday, but if there are enough responses before that, then I will post tomorrow to make up for my lost time a little bit ;).

3 hours ago, General Solar Magus said:

Sounds like a good idea :).

rolle @Techno Universal @Maple Bat @Once In A Blue Moon @Star48955 @Der Kerzenwaechter @C. Thunder Dash @Dream Walker

Hi everypony. 

so as per Techno above suggestion, I would like to ask all of you what kind of devices you are using that would allow or not allow you to view the plays Soundcloud links? I want to find a better alternative so that all of you can use links to the plays music without any issues.

Sorry again for posting so late, my home internet has been giving some trouble. Since today is Wednesday, the next response day is technically Friday, but if there are enough responses before that, then I will post tomorrow to make up for my lost time a little bit ;).

I'm using my Macbook pro or iPhone 6 and they both work just fine, depending on whether wi-fi wants to cooperate. 

5 hours ago, General Solar Magus said:

kind of device you are using

I use a PC, that's all I really use... And I'm quite sure it can view them, I'd be surprised if I couldn't since I have been.

I'd normally use a computer, but at the moment I am restricted to a tablet as my computer is broken (losing first the graphics card and then the hard drive over the course of 2 months was a bit of a hint that it had reached the end of its natural life.)

That's also why my posts are a bit shorter and less frequent, and will be for the forseeable future, as I rather dislike typing on a tablet but refuse to abandon my traditional long-winded longhand writing style.

Anyway, I haven't had any issues with the current hyperlink format.

9 hours ago, General Solar Magus said:

Dang contraception.

I think the word you're looking for is 'contraption' ...

Edited by Once In A Blue Moon
Additional comment

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everypony.

I apologize for the very late response, but a lot has happened for me personally recently. As a result I've been very focused on that. Due to everything that is happening with me, I am afraid that I have to cancel the play, and may not be on the forum much again.

I do apologize for the unfortunate update, but for those of you that are interested I will gladly put together a small document showing everything I had planned for the story for those of you that wanted yo go the full distance with it and wanted to see what was going to happeb. PM me if you are interested and I'll send it to you.

I am sorry once again guys, but I've been very caught up by the recent events.

I would have loved to go the full journey with you guys, but things happened and I have to deal with them. I'm sorry once again.

22 minutes ago, General Solar Magus said:

Hi everypony.

I apologize for the very late response, but a lot has happened for me personally recently. As a result I've been very focused on that. Due to everything that is happening with me, I am afraid that I have to cancel the play, and may not be on the forum much again.

I do apologize for the unfortunate update, but for those of you that are interested I will gladly put together a small document showing everything I had planned for the story for those of you that wanted yo go the full distance with it and wanted to see what was going to happeb. PM me if you are interested and I'll send it to you.

I would have loved to go the full journey with you guys, but things happened and I have to deal with them. I'm sorry once again.

And it's been cancelled a second time! I believe you might of come close to pressing Techno's self destruct button! :)

image.thumb.png.e16ec8360e83e50731b333f61e3f056a.png

1 hour ago, General Solar Magus said:

Hi everypony.

I am sorry once again stallions, but I've been very caught up by the recent events.

I would have loved to go the full journey with you stallions, but things happened and I have to deal with them. I'm sorry once again.

Awww...I was really looking forward to the concert and the big story...

• Brohoof 1

22 hours ago, General Solar Magus said:

Hi everypony.

I won't lie and say I'm not sad, but it's your choice. If things aren't working for you, then I understand.