Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Thoughts on Pinkiedash?

cocouri

Hey guys, hope you're doing well! 

Well, I really ship Pinkie and Dashie like a lot and I think their relationship has become super strong lately?? At least I've seen a lot of them in Season 7; but I wanted to know what you guys think! Do you like them as a ship? If not, why and tell me what do you ship, just curious! Have a nice day! :muffins:

• Brohoof 1

While I do not dislike Rainbow Dash and Pinkie together. I think shipping Pinkie with Cheese Sandwich makes more sense in my opinion. Considering they are both energetic party ponies.

( PS: as my name suggests my favorite ship is Spike+Twilight )

• Brohoof 2

It's hard for me to buy into any ship involving Pinkie. She aims to be an equal-opportunity-lover and I don't think she could really understand the concept of getting more intimate with any individual pony, nor do I think she would be able to fulfill the sort of deep affection RD probably craves the way other characters would be more apt to.

• Brohoof 1

It's getting kind of overrated. Most of us that heard about Secrets and Pies didn't like that episode, speaking of which.

I'd like to see more PinkieShy in Season 8 and just random stuff for Rainbow Dash, like the return of Lightning Dust.

• 4 years later...

Neh... Flutterdash or nothing. They complement each perfectly, and this is just a fact of life, unlike Pinkiedash. I mean, Pinkie is better suited for someone who is more like her... you know, "special" in the head.

But Flutterdash, sigh... it is the perfect couple. They are made for one another. You have the archetypal feminine passive/receptive element in Fluttershy, and the archetypal masculine active/vigorous one in Rainbow Dash. Unfortunately, the show never exploited their potential. I would have liked to see them take their friendship to the next level. But these damn bigots at hasbro wouldn't have it.

On 2022-05-18 at 9:09 PM, rainbounce said:

In a romantic sense, they're pretty okay, but I like them more in a platonic way to be honest. 

yea i feel like pinkie wouldn't be into romance much tbh x3 she just wants to be everypony's friend, although that's not to say it's not cute :3 personally idk who i ship, lol

Honestly, I don't mind the ship but I feel like they have more platonic chemistry than anything :) I think Rainbow is better suited for Fluttershy, and Pinkie with Twilight for some odd reason (though I guess it's best to not try and explain Pinkie)

• Brohoof 1

Rainbow Dash and Pinkie don't seem to work that well, as most of those episodes, Rainbow Dash is just trying to get away from her.