Register now to remove this ad.
Wacko Wolf

Where did the Sphinx go?

11 posts in this topic

I mean certainly she (what was its pronoun :wacko::wacko: ???) had to have gone somewhere right :wacko: ? I doubt she could have gone into hiding (little reason to) since it would be hard due to her size :wacko: .

Did she go enslave another village :wacko: ? Did she go back to some... I don't know :wacko: .

Edited by Wacko Wolf

I always thought the Sphinx was a "she"...maybe it went into hiding...

8 minutes ago, C. Thunder Dash said:

I always thought the Sphinx was a "she"...maybe it went into hiding...

Yeah I think they called it a "her" :huh: . I'll make note of this :adorkable: .

When Oedipus solved the riddle the sphinx was so enraged that she threw herself at the rock of her death (rage quiting at its finest). But since this is a kids show the sphinx probably just flew to a village of other sphinges.

1 person brohoofs this

Maybe we'll see her return in the finale. I'm also pretty sure it is a girl, the only reason it had a male voice was because the story was being told by a male.

It fled to the southern Desert outside of Equestria where it lived for a thousand years before the Storm King took it's magic.

Probably not but that would be cool.

Yeah, my guess is that she went into hiding, or maybe enslaved another village/kingdom/country. Heck, who knows. Hoping that she returns in the future. And if not in the TV series, maybe comics? :please:

1 person brohoofs this

I'm thinking the Sphinx likely went back to her own territory. Do you remember the Bugbear from "Slice of Life" and Arimaspi from "Lost Treasure of Griffinstone?" If you look at the official map you see that both creatures have their own specific territory, and while it isn't on the map I would assume the same can be said for the Sphinx.

I think the sphinx went to another desert.