Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Nightmare night

AlienCrafter

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/13/2017 at 0:29 PM, Snowflake Frostflame said:

I may be 20, but that's no excuse to stop dressing up... gonna scare some kids, and maybe even some teens.

Image may contain: one or more people, people standing, cloud, sky, outdoor and nature

Awesome costume! Looks a lot like the real Jason, make sure to care some kids bad with this!

2 hours ago, AlienCrafter said:

Awesome costume! Looks a lot like the real Jason, make sure to care some kids bad with this!

Thanks man, cost me $300, and this isn't some set I had to find each individual piece and order it... most expensive was the mask. And don't worry, me and my sister plan on scaring some kids, we even have some ideas planned out. Though we aren't gonna scare little kids... we'd feel awful if we made someone cry on Halloween Nightmare Night.

• Brohoof 1

25 minutes ago, Snowflake Frostflame said:

Thanks man, cost me $300, and this isn't some set I had to find each individual piece and order it... most expensive was the mask. And don't worry, me and my sister plan on scaring some kids, we even have some ideas planned out. Though we aren't gonna scare little kids... we'd feel awful if we made someone cry on Halloween Nightmare Night.

That's awesome! Looks like you put a lot of time and work into it! Hope others like it, cause I sure do!

• Brohoof 1

I just have three jumpsuits to choose from: a cat, a panda or Jack Skellington. :D I'm planning to wear the Jack Skellington one for obvious skeletal reasons. Other choices would be that I borrow my brother's horse mask or finish the white bunny hat I'm making.

Well if I was going out for nightmare night/Halloween I would probably be wearing my massive fluffy blanket as a hooded cape. It's actually extremely soft and cuddly to wear it like that anyways our family doesn't celebrate Halloween as it's something that most people don't do here in Australia! :)

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, AlienCrafter said:

All of these costume ideas sound awesome!

I wanted to do something pony related also, but it's not in my budget, so I have to agree with @Cybestry

I feel sorry for @Techno Universal though, at least you have a fluffy blanket.

Plus I really love wearing that fluffy blanket as I'm often wearing it as a hooded cape when I'm at home in private! Like it just feels so nice to wear as a hooded cape! :)

4 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

Plus I really love wearing that fluffy blanket as I'm often wearing it as a hooded cape when I'm at home in private! Like it just feels so nice to wear as a hooded cape! :)

I know exactly what you mean! I myself have a blanket fluffier than a Truffula Tree.

10 minutes ago, AlienCrafter said:

I know exactly what you mean! I myself have a blanket fluffier than a Truffula Tree.

Plus that also gave me the idea of massive colourfully designed capes! Like it was a consept for massive capes that were something like five meters long and the capes would be really soft and cuddly but they would also look extremely attractive when flowing in the wind! Like the capes could have an appearance of your design and colour scheme plus they would probably have a fluffy line of fur like fabric along the top of them so that would go around your neck and it would feel really nice and warm when your wearing the capes! Plus that fur on the top of them could even function like a scarf to! :)

On 10/25/2017 at 4:07 PM, Techno Universal said:

Plus that also gave me the idea of massive colourfully designed capes! Like it was a consept for massive capes that were something like five meters long and the capes would be really soft and cuddly but they would also look extremely attractive when flowing in the wind! Like the capes could have an appearance of your design and colour scheme plus they would probably have a fluffy line of fur like fabric along the top of them so that would go around your neck and it would feel really nice and warm when your wearing the capes! Plus that fur on the top of them could even function like a scarf to! :)

Imagine that! A 5-meter long cape that you use as a cape and a blanket too, so fuzzy, soft, and cuddly!

On 10/13/2017 at 0:29 PM, Snowflake Frostflame said:

I may be 20, but that's no excuse to stop dressing up... gonna scare some kids, and maybe even some teens.

Image may contain: one or more people, people standing, cloud, sky, outdoor and nature

Inspired by Friday the 13th part VI Jason Lives I assume ... going based in the slightly rounder mask, and yellow work gloves, and tool pouch. 

Pretty good!

• Brohoof 1

11 minutes ago, Jeric said:

Inspired by Friday the 13th part VI Jason Lives I assume ... going based in the slightly rounder mask, and yellow work gloves, and tool pouch. 

Pretty good!

You are correct, I originally was going to do Jason Takes Manhattan, then I realized how much easier it would be on me if I did Jason Lives. All I need is the fence pole for his spear, but I've had no such luck at finding a replica, or getting materials to create it. 

• Brohoof 1