Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Sketchy requests for practice.

StrawCherry

So... I'm requesting requests trying to figure out how to draw ponies and I have yet to figure out how to draw bodies and "action" poses (single & multiple characters) but practice in general can't hurt. Inspiration however, is something I'm lacking so I decided to open up this Request Shop. :please: Requesting can't hurt either, right? So if you feel like helping me and get a sketchy drawing of your original/favorite pony or ponies, please feel free to reply to this thread!

For my convenience, please try to specify what exactly you want rather than just reply with a photo of your OC. Objects may be included, I could use that practice as well. I will also not draw NSFW things such as sexual content or gore, that's just not what I'm interested in and thus I won't accept that.

Examples of my sketchy work:

3AAF681D-EE68-4421-9F82-2F66130DF4D7.thumb.jpeg.cad4035c67e60bc3872027e2fccac17b.jpeg5007E819-C529-4D41-9581-EEA66BD9B1B4.thumb.jpeg.8f44dd8cf7516de8172eb359894ed2d9.jpegD795BC67-B95E-497D-8800-FF0A2676454E.thumb.jpeg.edf8327629b540f6992854a9b50dd960.jpeg

• Tao Rune: standing, deep in thought. Finished
  • Techno Universal ⎼ Techno: pose referenced, massive cape.
  • RDash11 ⎼ Unnamed: holding something with magic.
  • Twilight Witch ⎼ Luna: Celestia's size, bright shining full moon as cutie mark, Nightmare Moon eyes.
  • Ezerona ⎼ Whisper: no pose information given, blank flank.
  • Turbulance ⎼ Turbulence: casually flying.
  • TwiTracker ⎼ Twilight Sparkle x Star Tracker.
Edited by StrawCherry

Those drawings are so cute!  Do you think you might try out my Rune? As for the pose,  just having her standing is just fine and looking somewhat in deep thought!  Other note,  she has a deep scar going over her cutie mark.

Example:rD6ol1H.png

1 minute ago, Tao said:

Those drawings are so cute!  Do you think you might try out my Rune? As for the pose,  just having her standing is just fine and looking somewhat in deep thought!  Other note,  she has a deep scar going over her cutie mark.

Example:rD6ol1H.png

Thank you for requesting! Such an interesting pony, can't wait to draw her! :D 

Okay maybe you should try taking the challenge of drawing my OC in this pose with his massive cape! :)

(The first image contains Techno's cutie mark while the pose I'm talking about is in the second image and Techno has his massive cape on in the last image.)

image.thumb.jpeg.f08e1d5312de06dbd5ed9d0827668c76.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.f5e2a02c50e3103404ea46c4e0ae93ec.jpegimage.thumb.png.6214b8371bb356373252aa67010dfe74.png

42 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

Okay maybe you should try taking the challenge of drawing my OC in this pose with his massive cape! :)

(The first image contains Techno's cutie mark while the pose I'm talking about is in the second image and Techno has his massive cape on in the last image.)

image.thumb.jpeg.f08e1d5312de06dbd5ed9d0827668c76.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.f5e2a02c50e3103404ea46c4e0ae93ec.jpegimage.thumb.png.6214b8371bb356373252aa67010dfe74.png

Challenge accepted! :D Such a unique cutiemark, too. :ooh:

2 hours ago, StrawCherry said:

Challenge accepted! :D Such a unique cutiemark, too. :ooh:

Yeah my OC is one of the most unique OCs out there plus believe it or not he's literally a ponifide version of myself in real life! So basically that means I'm one of the world's most unique people! Anyways let's see what you can do plus your probably going to learn something new from this! :)

Edited by Techno Universal

18 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

Yeah my OC is one of the most unique OCs out there plus believe it or not he's literally a ponifide version of myself in real life! So basically that means I'm one of the world's most unique people! Anyways let's see what you can do plus your probably going to learn something new from this! :)

Nice! It's a really nice character! :D 

3 minutes ago, StrawCherry said:

Nice! It's a really nice character! :D 

Yeah but still imagine if there was a human out there that was exactly like Techno and they had a universal personality! Like they would look like an ordinary human but they are something that's very special plus my OC is who I am as my true form! :)

@Techno Universal try to keep matters not directly related to the request outside of the request shop. 

Oh, and the best of luck with your shop StrawCherry, can't wait to see what you come up with! ^^

Whisper gift Collab by NamyaNomNom 

I'd love some more art of Whisper. Shes a mare who dwelves in indian culture, she loves making curatives, she is a nature fanatic animals and all, and she plays the flute, she has no cutie mark, she is indeed a forever blank flank! 

If you are able I would love to have my O.C. done! Totally understand if you cant. Her name is Turbulence, and maybe you could draw her casually flying? Thanks!            myPony.png.5aeba3f3872af977998522cceb0997b6.png

6 hours ago, Shadow Beam said:

@Techno Universal try to keep matters not directly related to the request outside of the request shop. 

Oh, and the best of luck with your shop StrawCherry, can't wait to see what you come up with! ^^

Yeah sorry about that as I just once again got a little carried away with other things!

@StrawCherry

Also just remember that Techno's cape is huge and the ref image with Techno wearing his cape is basically an example of his cape size! Anyways that's just something to keep in mind! :)

10 hours ago, Shadow Beam said:

That’s my fault, too. I tend to make conversations with people… :please:

Oh, and thank you! I’m definitely going to need that luck. :lol:

@ everyone, your requests have been seen and I will add them to my list. :squee:

• 2 weeks later...

Okay so the attached file if my OC, which shares my name here. Her cutie mark is supposed to be a pitchfork (going off the theme of the family name being "Harvest") but pony town's character editor isn't very good for designing cutie marks in. I want a running or jumping shot, maybe trying to rescue a cute forrest critter? I think that'd be a nice avatar.

pony oc.JPG

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, StrawCherry said:

Okay, it looks like I neglected this topic because I kind of did… :adorkable: But I’m planning on continuing this! I will attempt to sketch at least one request when I get back home. :proud:

Ohh! Plus when you sketch Techno I'll try to digitally colour the sketch as it's something new I can do! :)