Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request New avatar

Hierok

I am looking for a new avatar, but I think my current is how the basic should be. I explained it all here, but I think @Baalpeor quited so I'm asking someone else. It would be best if it had kind of the same style and it is an avatar so it needs to have this size: less then 0.15 MB

It would be better if Twilight and Discord switched. ^_^

Edited by Hierok

12 hours ago, StrawCherry said:

I would try, but my style isn't nearly as close as what you're requesting. :please: Do you mind however if I made a drawing based on that anyway? I could use the practice and I like the idea. :P 

Go ahead. I like all styles except this one. :twi:

Apple Tree

(edited)
37 minutes ago, StrawCherry said:

That’s still freaking cute though! Who’s style is that? :lol:

It indeed is cute, but I am more a fan of beautiful detailed art and it has to be a little similar to the shows style. :D I don't know the guy who made it.

Edited by Hierok

On 18-10-2017 at 0:58 AM, StrawCherry said:

Yeah, so, shoot. :love: I did not yet try it. I might do it tomorrow now that you reminded me. :twi:

Could you sent me another update. ^_^

1 minute ago, StrawCherry said:

Yeeeah, well…

thumb.gif

I failed. I attempted the drawing but I cannot manage to like what I created. I guess I’m having an artist block? Or a liking-what-I-create block. :sunny:

It doesn't matter. Could you at least show me what you've got? I would love to see it. Sometimes people are thinking their art is bad, while infact it is quite good. :)

Just now, StrawCherry said:

I only got to the sketch of rarity’s head and attempted Sunset’s head. :blush: Maybe I should try once again before I show you. If I’m not too exhausted, I will try after school. 

Good luck. ;)

• 3 weeks later...
On 23 oktober 2017 at 7:25 AM, StrawCherry said:

I only got to the sketch of rarity’s head and attempted Sunset’s head. :blush: Maybe I should try once again before I show you. If I’m not too exhausted, I will try after school. 

Do feel like drawing again? :rarity:

2 hours ago, Trotteur Sauvage said:

Only a Trotteur Sauvage picture could be acceptable !

But it has to matches my name. :orly: And Trotteur Hierok is not good to go and Hierok Sauvage is even worse.

1 minute ago, SparklingSwirls said:

What, and those ponies do match your name? :umad: 

Ehm...

The H from Twilight.

The I from Starlight.

The E from Sunset.

The R from Trixie.

The O from Hero's

The K from my name. :lie:

12 hours ago, Hierok said:

Do feel like drawing again? :rarity:

I’ll probably attempt the drawing this weekend. Today is a no because I’ll be at school until extremely late, like evening late. Tomorrow I’ve planned to catch up on my challenge drawings I’ve been neglecting. If I still feel like drawing after that, I definitely will. If I don’t I might try Sunday.

…if you still want me to, that is. :please:

Edited by StrawCherry

Just now, StrawCherry said:

I’ll probably attempt the drawing this weekend. Today is a no because I’ll be at school until extremely late, like evening late. Tomorrow I’ve olanned to catch up on my challenge drawings I’ve been neglecting. If I still feel like drawing after that, I definitely will. If I don’t I might try Sunday.

…if you still want me to, that is. :please:

Of course I still want you. I have been looking forward to it. ;)

Aaah, school... From 8:15 till 16:45 and then right after that 3 hours drumband. Life is exsosting. :orly: