Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv What are you most excited for out of these 3?

Bronyfordays

I am not the biggest Star Wars fan or anything, but I very much enjoyed The Force Awakens and the new one has a very interesting plot idea going with it. I haven't watched Stanger Things at all so it is not really applicable, though I do want to watch the first season sometime. 

• Brohoof 1

21 minutes ago, Kyoshi said:

I am not the biggest Star Wars fan or anything, but I very much enjoyed The Force Awakens and the new one has a very interesting plot idea going with it. I haven't watched Stanger Things at all so it is not really applicable, though I do want to watch the first season sometime. 

Dude, you have to watch Stranger Things! It's awesome!

• Brohoof 1

22 minutes ago, Kyoshi said:

Basically, ditto.

• Brohoof 1

Stranger Things. The first season was superb and i can only assume that they will manage to keep up the quality of the show for another season. 

I'm excited for Star Wars too but it doesn't mean too much to me. Still Kylo Ren is kewl.

• Brohoof 1

The Last Jedi, I suppose. I didn't like The Force Awakens and it really diminished my interest in seeing a sequel to such a mess. But I'll go to see Mark Hamill and Carrie Fisher, that's about it. 

I am looking forward to Stranger Things though.

• Brohoof 1

None of these! I was never into Star Wars and have never watched Stranger things.( funny, I have Netflix and just never bothered to watch it. And I have never heard of the third one.

i am extremely weird I don’t like a lot of things (breaking bad, game of thrones, Lord of the rings, Harry Potter etc. etc. etc.) those things never really interested me maybe I need to keep trying to get interested in those things.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 years later...

2 of those were terrible and I never gave a shit about Stranger Things. New Mutants in particular always ended up looking worse the more we saw of it and the more news came from it, especially after following the other awful X-men movies like Apocalypse and Dark Phoenix. The fact that Logan was as good as it was is nothing short of a miracle