Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private The Night Wolves (Private - anthro)

Sphinx-Ara

OOC Link Here
@Rapid Shadow @Techno Universal

It was a dark night, one where ponies were either asleep in their beds or hiding in the taverns of Equestria, safe from the dangers of what the night hid. But this was no ordinary pony, she was a tall, and somewhat busty, beautiful teal alicorn, but with a broken horn, wearing what could be seen as leather and chainmail armor and a sheath with a rather strange looking sword. She goes over to a table, slumps on a chair, placed a piece of parchment on the table, then placed her feet on the table.

The barmaid goes over to her cautiously, there had been tales of this strange alicorn, the only one who could single handedly go into a dungeon full of sort of nasty creatures, clear it and come out with a horde of treasure, to which she would spread evenly within the towns people, stores and orphanages.

"E-excuse me miss..." The barmaid asks

Alexia looks up from her slump "Who I am is of no importance, but for my purpose here, my name is Alexandria Charge" She then stands up and proclaims "My name is Commander Alexandria Charge, and I am starting a Mercenary Band named The Night Wolves, if you think you're stallion or mare enough to join, then come see me and I'll judge if you're worthy to join or not!" She exclaims and then slumps back into her plush chair, waiting to see who or what would come to see her. 

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Celestial Flight said:

OOC Link Here
@Rapid Shadow @Techno Universal

It was a dark night, one where ponies were either asleep in their beds or hiding in the taverns of Equestria, safe from the dangers of what the night hid. But this was no ordinary pony, she was a tall, and somewhat busty, beautiful teal alicorn, but with a broken horn, wearing what could be seen as leather and chainmail armor and a sheath with a rather strange looking sword. She goes over to a table, slumps on a chair, placed a piece of parchment on the table, then placed her feet on the table.

The barmaid goes over to her cautiously, there had been tales of this strange alicorn, the only one who could single handedly go into a dungeon full of sort of nasty creatures, clear it and come out with a horde of treasure, to which she would spread evenly within the towns people, stores and orphanages.

"E-excuse me miss..." The barmaid asks

Alexia looks up from her slump "Who I am is of no importance, but for my purpose here, my name is Alexandria Charge" She then stands up and proclaims "My name is Commander Alexandria Charge, and I am starting a Mercenary Band named The Night Wolves, if you think you're stallion or mare enough to join, then come see me and I'll judge if you're worthy to join or not!" She exclaims and then slumps back into her plush chair, waiting to see who or what would come to see her. 

( @Celestial Flight fixed it! :) )

Techno had gotten board of sitting in his lab so he had been exploring equestria for the last few days and s number of ponies had seen him around. He was often getting treasure from mysterious places while being witnessed by others. Techno then came into the bar and sat down next to Alexandra. He was wearing his massive five meter long cape and his cape was navy blue and it was covered in blue cercuit board patterns plus it was extremely soft and cuddly. The moment Techno sat down he accidentally spawned a massive five meter long cape on Alexandra and her cape was very soft and cuddly plus it had a beautiful design that was based off her colour scheme and personality... 

Edited by Techno Universal

13 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

Techno came into the bar and sat down next to Alexandra. He was wearing his massive five meter long cape and his cape was navy blue and it was covered in blue cercuit board patterns plus it was extremely soft and cuddly. The moment Techno sat down he accidentally spawned a massive five meter long cape on Alexandra and her cape was very soft and cuddly plus it had a beautiful design that was based off her colour scheme and personality... 

Rapid walks into the bar and looks around and I see Alexandra and Techno and I sit down near them and looks at the place.

19 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

Techno came into the bar and sat down next to Alexandra. He was wearing his massive five meter long cape and his cape was navy blue and it was covered in blue cercuit board patterns plus it was extremely soft and cuddly. The moment Techno sat down he accidentally spawned a massive five meter long cape on Alexandra and her cape was very soft and cuddly plus it had a beautiful design that was based off her colour scheme and personality... 

Alexandria looks at the cape and then at the stallion who had just sat next to her nonchalantly, chuckles and shakes her head. "And who might you be stranger? What makes you think that you are stallion enough to join The Night Wolves?" she asks and continues to hide underneath the hood of her cloak, accepting a cider she had previously ordered from the barmaid and started to drink it. "What abilities do you have that you could offer to the band? How can you aide us in our missions?"

10 minutes ago, Rapid Shadow said:

Rapid walks into the bar and looks around and I see Alexandra and Techno and I sit down near them and looks at the place.

As Alexandria spoke to the stallion and sipped on her cider, she continued to scan and survey her surroundings from under her hood, and as she did, she saw another stallion walk in, but this one was different, he seemed..lost to a point, with her feet still on the table, she looks at the new comer and asks "You look lost there, can I help you with something?"

5 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

Alexandria looks at the cape and then at the stallion who had just sat next to her nonchalantly, chuckles and shakes her head. "And who might you be stranger? What makes you think that you are stallion enough to join The Night Wolves?" she asks and continues to hide underneath the hood of her cloak, accepting a cider she had previously ordered from the barmaid and started to drink it. "What abilities do you have that you could offer to the band? How can you aide us in our missions?"

As Alexandria spoke to the stallion and sipped on her cider, she continued to scan and survey her surroundings from under her hood, and as she did, she saw another stallion walk in, but this one was different, he seemed..lost to a point, with her feet still on the table, she looks at the new comer and asks "You look lost there, can I help you with something?"

"I'm new to the area and I don't have much left in my bag and I walked so far"

7 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

@Rapid Shadow

Techno then scratched his head because of an itch and a massive five meter long cape then spawned on Rapid and the cape was like Techno's except for it's appearance. The capes were all also hooded and Techno then put the hood up over his head...

TU: Well I heard you were taking about me a moment ago Alexandra! Like I'm pretty much that strange and mysterious stallion that seems unstoppable on adventures! Anyways I'm actually Techno Universal and you probably saw me go into a cave once to come out with a number of magical gems! 

11 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

@Rapid Shadow

Techno then scratched his head because of an itch and a massive five meter long cape then spawned on Rapid and the cape was like Techno's except for it's appearance. The capes were all also hooded and Techno then put the hood up over his head...

TU: Well I heard you were taking about me a moment ago Alexandra! Like I'm pretty much that strange and mysterious stallion that seems unstoppable on adventures! Anyways I'm actually Techno Universal and you probably saw me go into a cave once to come out with a number of magical gems! 

Alexandria looks up at the stallion once more and blinks then laughs out loud, thumping a fist on the table "Oh you heard me did you? Honestly, no, I wasn't talking about you, but myself, I can be somewhat...narcissistic, but if you honestly believe you can help the band and be of use, then I will give you a chance" she says as she slides the parchment over to him ":Read it, and once you agree to the terms of joining, sign you name with this" she then spawns in a magic quill with ink.

21 minutes ago, Rapid Shadow said:

"I'm new to the area and I don't have much left in my bag and I walked so far"

Even though she was speaking to Techno, she never once took her eyes off of the other stallion and shakes her head "Coming all this way with little food and supplies is a risky thing to do, tell me, you must rather skilled to make it here alive, what is your name stranger, and what skills could you offer the band?" She asks, still sipping on her cider and now smirking a little under her hood, this was turning out to be quite the eventful night for her.

1 minute ago, Celestial Flight said:

Alexandria looks up at the stallion once more and blinks then laughs out loud, thumping a fist on the table "Oh you heard me did you? Honestly, no, I wasn't talking about you, but myself, I can be somewhat...narcissistic, but if you honestly believe you can help the band and be of use, then I will give you a chance" she says as she slides the parchment over to him ":Read it, and once you agree to the terms of joining, sign you name with this" she then spawns in a magic quill with ink.

Even though she was speaking to Techno, she never once took her eyes off of the other stallion and shakes her head "Coming all this way with little food and supplies is a risky thing to do, tell me, you must rather skilled to make it here alive, what is your name stranger, and what skills could you offer the band?" She asks, still sipping on her cider and now smirking a little under her hood, this was turning out to be quite the eventful night for her.

Techno had just read through the terms of joining...

TU: Yeah I would actually be perfect for your band and you'll see exactly why when I come into action!

Techno then spawned his name in the signature box on the papers and the signature looked very futuristic and it was even glowing blue...

2 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

"My name is Rapid Shadow and I'm very skilful in walking long distances and I'm quick and will never give up and I'm a strong flyer when needed and I can survive without food till I get to my destination" I bow respectfully

4 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

Techno had just read through the terms of joining...

TU: Yeah I would actually be perfect for your band and you'll see exactly why when I come into action!

Techno then spawned his name in the signature box on the papers and the signature looked very futuristic and it was even glowing blue...

Alexandria snorts and snickers a little "Best curve your boastfulness there Techno, a little bit is fine, but being overly proud and arrogant is bad for morale and it just irks me" she explains and looks over the signature and shakes her head.

10 minutes ago, Rapid Shadow said:

"My name is Rapid Shadow and I'm very skilful in walking long distances and I'm quick and will never give up and I'm a strong flyer when needed and I can survive without food till I get to my destination" I bow respectfully

Alexandria looks over at Rapid and smiles softly, this stallion seemed a little off put and shy, almost like...she shakes her head and smiles once more at him "Well then Rapid Shadow, that is all very impressive, but do you know how to use a weapon? Say a melee weapon such as a sword or mace, or a firearm like a pistol or crossbow? Perhaps even a rifle?" She asks cautiously, still keeping a wary look around the tavern, "Such a pity, all these stallions look strong and willing, but their hesitant because of my reputation, oh well, three is better than just me" she thinks to herself.

6 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

Alexandria snorts and snickers a little "Best curve your boastfulness there Techno, a little bit is fine, but being overly proud and arrogant is bad for morale and it just irks me" she explains and looks over the signature and shakes her head.

Alexandria looks over at Rapid and smiles softly, this stallion seemed a little off put and shy, almost like...she shakes her head and smiles once more at him "Well then Rapid Shadow, that is all very impressive, but do you know how to use a weapon? Say a melee weapon such as a sword or mace, or a firearm like a pistol or crossbow? Perhaps even a rifle?" She asks cautiously, still keeping a wary look around the tavern, "Such a pity, all these stallions look strong and willing, but their hesitant because of my reputation, oh well, three is better than just me" she thinks to herself.

"Well I am a expert in using a sword and a rifle for long distances"

9 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

TU: Yeah really I've just always been proud of who I am but still I'm really never too proud as it's only when I'm in a proud mood that I'll tend to get very arrogant! Anyways maybe our capes are making us feel proud and powerful as well as regal!

4 minutes ago, Rapid Shadow said:

"Well I am a expert in using a sword and a rifle for long distances"

Alexandria looks up and down Rapid Shadow, almost as if she was appraising him or seeing if he was indeed telling the truth. After she was finished, she nods and smiles before sliding the parchment his way "Same deal as with Techno, read the terms and if you agree, sign along the dotted lines" she says and then turns her attention to Techno.

6 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Yeah really I've just always been proud of who I am but still I'm really never too proud as it's only when I'm in a proud mood that I'll tend to get very arrogant! Anyways maybe our capes are making us feel proud and powerful as well as regal!

Alexandria looks at Techno and smirks "No use for excuses either Techno, and sorry if I'm gruff, it's just as leader as the Night Wolves, it is my job and duty to make sure morale is high and our skills are in check, and that means making sure your boastfulness is in check as well" she says and looks to both of them and smiles widely "This contract isn't for the real thing, not just yet. It is for a trial run, where I will test your skills and abilities, and of course how well you will work in a team, sound fair?" she asks, her feet still resting on the table, now empty tankard in her hand, being topped up by the barmaid.

5 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

Alexandria looks up and down Rapid Shadow, almost as if she was appraising him or seeing if he was indeed telling the truth. After she was finished, she nods and smiles before sliding the parchment his way "Same deal as with Techno, read the terms and if you agree, sign along the dotted lines" she says and then turns her attention to Techno.

Alexandria looks at Techno and smirks "No use for excuses either Techno, and sorry if I'm gruff, it's just as leader as the Night Wolves, it is my job and duty to make sure morale is high and our skills are in check, and that means making sure your boastfulness is in check as well" she says and looks to both of them and smiles widely "This contract isn't for the real thing, not just yet. It is for a trial run, where I will test your skills and abilities, and of course how well you will work in a team, sound fair?" she asks, her feet still resting on the table, now empty tankard in her hand, being topped up by the barmaid.

I sign the parchment and gives it back to Alexandria

TU: Yeah my abilities are very what I could call digital based as it's literally a type of magic called digital magic that I have. Like it allows me to to possibly anything as long as there's no major disruption to my magic!

4 minutes ago, Rapid Shadow said:

I sign the parchment and gives it back to Alexandria

1 minute ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Yeah my abilities are very what I could call digital based as it's literally a type of magic called digital magic that I have. Like it allows me to to possibly anything as long as there's no major disruption to my magic!

Alexandria smiles and chuckles a little as she looks at the two signatures "Alright then you two, as we;re all on board for this, then your first assessment starts tomorrow at the crack of dawn, so I suggest you get a good meal and a bed for the night, as it's going to be a long and arduous day ahead of us" she says and then looks to Rapid Shadow and sighs "As you have said that you don't have much in your pack, I assume you don't have the gold to pay for a meal and a room, so tonight is on me, but you will have to work it off, alright?" she asks, still eyeing the red stallion.

Alexandria smiles and chuckles a little as she looks at the two signatures "Alright then you two, as we;re all on board for this, then your first assessment starts tomorrow at the crack of dawn, so I suggest you get a good meal and a bed for the night, as it's going to be a long and arduous day ahead of us" she says and then looks to Rapid Shadow and sighs "As you have said that you don't have much in your pack, I assume you don't have the gold to pay for a meal and a room, so tonight is on me, but you will have to work it off, alright?" she asks, still eyeing the red stallion.

TU: Well really to be honest I actually don't eat or drink because I'm actually a robot under my external skin even though I still have my original biological brain! So I do enjoy rest and maybe you Rapid could snuggle up in your cape with me tonight out in the forest!

9 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

"I do say thank you and I will pay it off"

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Well really to be honest I actually don't eat or drink because I'm actually a robot under my external skin even though I still have my original biological brain! So I do enjoy rest and maybe you Rapid could snuggle up in your cape with me tonight out in the forest!

Alexandria shakes her head and frowns "A robot? What is a...no never mind, and no you two won't be sleeping in the forest, Techno get yourself a room, food or no food, we are a band, which means we stay close together." she glares at him from under her hood "And that is an order, do you understand me Techno?" She asks with a glare, that then softened as she looks to Rapid.

8 minutes ago, Rapid Shadow said:

"I do say thank you and I will pay it off"

As she looks to Rapid Shadow, "You are welcome" she then puts a bag of bits in front of the stallion "Order anything you like, my room is room 3, take room 4, and you Techno" she glares at him "Take room 2, that way, if anything happens, it's easier for us to regroup and fight, understood?" she commands of the two before ordering her own meal, room and another drink. "Oh and I will need to inspect your equipment as well"

2 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

Alexandria shakes her head and frowns "A robot? What is a...no never mind, and no you two won't be sleeping in the forest, Techno get yourself a room, food or no food, we are a band, which means we stay close together." she glares at him from under her hood "And that is an order, do you understand me Techno?" She asks with a glare, that then softened as she looks to Rapid.

As she looks to Rapid Shadow, "You are welcome" she then puts a bag of bits in front of the stallion "Order anything you like, my room is room 3, take room 4, and you Techno" she glares at him "Take room 2, that way, if anything happens, it's easier for us to regroup and fight, understood?" she commands of the two before ordering her own meal, room and another drink. "Oh and I will need to inspect your equipment as well"

TU: Or we may end up sleeping in a room together somewhere. Anyways I don't mind where we sleep but a room I guess would be fine!

11 hours ago, Celestial Flight said:

I order my meal and drink and room for the night

11 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Or we may end up sleeping in a room together somewhere. Anyways I don't mind where we sleep but a room I guess would be fine!

Alexandria looks at him and tilts her head "Don't get too ahead of yourself there Techno, eat up and go to your room, we will meet here at dawn" she says and sighs before closing her eyes and sculling her cider "Ugh barkeep, I'm gonna need something stronger, some honey mead if you will" The barkeep just nods and gets her a bottle of the stuff.

8 minutes ago, Rapid Shadow said:

I order my meal and drink and room for the night

As she drinks straight from the bottle, Alexandria looks once more at Rapid Shadow, something about him was familiar, but she couldn't quite place it, shrugging it off, she starts on her meal of a hamburger, french fries and salad.

Alexandria looks at him and tilts her head "Don't get too ahead of yourself there Techno, eat up and go to your room, we will meet here at dawn" she says and sighs before closing her eyes and sculling her cider "Ugh barkeep, I'm gonna need something stronger, some honey mead if you will" The barkeep just nods and gets her a bottle of the stuff.

As she drinks straight from the bottle, Alexandria looks once more at Rapid Shadow, something about him was familiar, but she couldn't quite place it, shrugging it off, she starts on her meal of a hamburger, french fries and salad.

I start on my meal that is burger and salad

4 hours ago, Celestial Flight said:

Techno then thought that he should blend in so he started eating into his meal that was chips with a burger...

TU: Or maybe I should just blend in for now. Anyways if only there was a way to fix your horn out there.

6 hours ago, Rapid Shadow said:

I start on my meal that is burger and salad

1 hour ago, Techno Universal said:

Techno then thought that he should blend in so he started eating into his meal that was chips with a burger...

TU: Or maybe I should just blend in for now. Anyways if only there was a way to fix your horn out there.

Alexandria nods and keeps an eye on the other patrons of the inn, her eyes and ears constantly scanning the area for any sign of trouble, sighing in relief that there were no signs of any trouble, or any troublemakers, she finishes her meal and drink, yawning and stretching, showing off her assets, but as she did, the doors to the inn swung open and she opened her eyes to see another mercenary band walk in, one she was familiar with, and they looked the worse for the wear. Getting up she goes to talk with them, soon coming back and smiles at her two new companions "Well it looks like I've got the perfect test for you two in the morning, but it can wait, finish eating then go get some sleep, remember you two, Dawn" she says as she then ascends the stairs leading to the rooms, finding her room, laying down on the bed and closing her eyes.