Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private The Night Wolves (Private - anthro)

Sphinx-Ara

3 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

Alexandria nods and keeps an eye on the other patrons of the inn, her eyes and ears constantly scanning the area for any sign of trouble, sighing in relief that there were no signs of any trouble, or any troublemakers, she finishes her meal and drink, yawning and stretching, showing off her assets, but as she did, the doors to the inn swung open and she opened her eyes to see another mercenary band walk in, one she was familiar with, and they looked the worse for the wear. Getting up she goes to talk with them, soon coming back and smiles at her two new companions "Well it looks like I've got the perfect test for you two in the morning, but it can wait, finish eating then go get some sleep, remember you two, Dawn" she says as she then ascends the stairs leading to the rooms, finding her room, laying down on the bed and closing her eyes.

I finish my meal and I walk to my room "thank you again"

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Rapid Shadow said:

I finish my meal and I walk to my room "thank you again"

Before Alexandria had made her way to the door, she heard what Rapid had said and smiled at him "Think nothing of it Brother, but remember, you have to prove yourself to me, prove to me that you earned it" she says and opens her door, flicking her ears to what Techno had said.

5 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

@Celestial Flight

Techno then finished his meal...

TU: Well I might as well shut my system down for a while so I can cool down!

Techno then went off to his room snuggling his head into his hood and his cape...

"And Techno, I'm sorry, again, I just don't like boastfulness, it's..it's what broke my horn in the first place, sleep well, okay?" she says before going into her room to slumber through the night.

How-ever, her slumber would be interrupted four hours in by a scream as bandits raid the inn, groaning, she gets up, puts on her gear and grabs her swords, going to the two rooms next to hers, banging on the doors "LOOK LIVELY BROTHERS WE'VE GOT WORK TO DO!" 

1 minute ago, Celestial Flight said:

Before Alexandria had made her way to the door, she heard what Rapid had said and smiled at him "Think nothing of it Brother, but remember, you have to prove yourself to me, prove to me that you earned it" she says and opens her door, flicking her ears to what Techno had said.

"And Techno, I'm sorry, again, I just don't like boastfulness, it's..it's what broke my horn in the first place, sleep well, okay?" she says before going into her room to slumber through the night.

How-ever, her slumber would be interrupted four hours in by a scream as bandits raid the inn, groaning, she gets up, puts on her gear and grabs her swords, going to the two rooms next to hers, banging on the doors "LOOK LIVELY BROTHERS WE'VE GOT WORK TO DO!" 

Techno quickly jumped out of bed and instantly spawned in a couple of blue neon polygon swords...

TU: Okay what's the threat now!?

10 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

I wake up quickly and get my equipment on and gets ready for a fight and puts my special cape on

7 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

Techno quickly jumped out of bed and instantly spawned in a couple of blue neon polygon swords...

TU: Okay what's the threat now!?

Just now, Rapid Shadow said:

I wake up quickly and get my equipment on and gets ready for a fight and puts my special cape on

"Bandits are raiding the town, I know we're mercenaries, but we still have a duty to protect the innocent" She demands "Techno, you go save as many of the civilians as you can! Get them to Safety!" She commands and then looks to Rapid Shadow "Rapid, you're with me!" She commands of him and spots the other band, "RAVEN'S CRY! WITH ME!" She calls out to them, and almost as if they were part of The Night Wolves, they assembled with her. "FOR THE LAND!" They all shout as they rush the bandits.

5 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

"Bandits are raiding the town, I know we're mercenaries, but we still have a duty to protect the innocent" She demands "Techno, you go save as many of the civilians as you can! Get them to Safety!" She commands and then looks to Rapid Shadow "Rapid, you're with me!" She commands of him and spots the other band, "RAVEN'S CRY! WITH ME!" She calls out to them, and almost as if they were part of The Night Wolves, they assembled with her. "FOR THE LAND!" They all shout as they rush the bandits.

Techno was also still wearing his massive cape...

TU: That would be my primary task Alexandra!

Techno then ran around the town grabbing the incidents with his magic and moving them to a shielded safety zone that was outside of the town. His cape was protecting him from the bandit's attacks and he was fighting back hard with shooting neon objects at them. The neon objects were indestructible but they would automatically delete themselves after a few seconds so they would stick around for more than long enough to cause damage...

14 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

I stand ready with Alexandria

24 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

Techno was also still wearing his massive cape...

TU: That would be my primary task Alexandra!

Techno then ran around the town grabbing the incidents with his magic and moving them to a shielded safety zone that was outside of the town. His cape was protecting him from the bandit's attacks and he was fighting back hard with shooting neon objects at them. The neon objects were indestructible but they would automatically delete themselves after a few seconds so they would stick around for more than long enough to cause damage...

20 minutes ago, Rapid Shadow said:

I stand ready with Alexandria

Alexandria nods as she watched Techno gather and protect the townsfolk, while she, Rapid and the Raven's Cry band stood ready to attack, "Maynard, Berengier, what can you tell me of these bandits? Who is their leader?" she asks them, and Berengier, the leader of Raven's Cry walks up to her.

"Their leader is Leopold, they're the ones we told you about, it looks like we didn't deter them after all" Berengier growls and draws his blade "On your mark Sister Alexie" he says and waits for her signal.

Alexandra nods and scans the area, with a nod she makes her decision "Maynard, you take one group and defend the south part of town, some of your group will need to stay with the townsfolk and put fires out" Maynard nods and does so, Alexandria then looks to Berengier "Berengier, you do the same but the north sector" Berengier nods and leads his group toward the north sector.

Alexandria then looks to Rapid "Alright Brother, its up to you and me, lets find this Leopold and deal with him, you with me, Brother?" she asks him with a growl, not directed at him, but in general.

2 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

Alexandria nods as she watched Techno gather and protect the townsfolk, while she, Rapid and the Raven's Cry band stood ready to attack, "Maynard, Berengier, what can you tell me of these bandits? Who is their leader?" she asks them, and Berengier, the leader of Raven's Cry walks up to her.

"Their leader is Leopold, they're the ones we told you about, it looks like we didn't deter them after all" Berengier growls and draws his blade "On your mark Sister Alexie" he says and waits for her signal.

Alexandra nods and scans the area, with a nod she makes her decision "Maynard, you take one group and defend the south part of town, some of your group will need to stay with the townsfolk and put fires out" Maynard nods and does so, Alexandria then looks to Berengier "Berengier, you do the same but the north sector" Berengier nods and leads his group toward the north sector.

Alexandria then looks to Rapid "Alright Brother, its up to you and me, lets find this Leopold and deal with him, you with me, Brother?" she asks him with a growl, not directed at him, but in general.

Techno heard who the bandit leader was and he was now rapidly looking around for him. His cape was flowing behind him from the wind generated by his powerful magic and it was making him look extremely powerful...

14 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

"I'll help you find them Alexandria with my great searching skills"

14 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

Techno heard who the bandit leader was and he was now rapidly looking around for him. His cape was flowing behind him from the wind generated by his powerful magic and it was making him look extremely powerful...

Alexandria nods as she sees that Techno was actually living up to his boasting, well perhaps it wasn't boasting after all. She shakes her head to clear it and scans the area before looking to Rapid.

13 minutes ago, Rapid Shadow said:

"I'll help you find them Alexandria with my great searching skills"

"Rapid, did you sense any trouble earlier? These bandits are never this brazen to attack a town when there's a band of mercenaries there, let alone two" she says to him and continues looking around "If they're this brazen to attack, then this must mean they had been casing the town for a while, possibly under cover, so keep a look out for anyone who looks only slightly out of place" she says and smiles at him with a wink "Don't wait for orders, if you see him, deal with him"

5 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

Alexandria nods as she sees that Techno was actually living up to his boasting, well perhaps it wasn't boasting after all. She shakes her head to clear it and scans the area before looking to Rapid.

"Rapid, did you sense any trouble earlier? These bandits are never this brazen to attack a town when there's a band of mercenaries there, let alone two" she says to him and continues looking around "If they're this brazen to attack, then this must mean they had been casing the town for a while, possibly under cover, so keep a look out for anyone who looks only slightly out of place" she says and smiles at him with a wink "Don't wait for orders, if you see him, deal with him"

"Yes I did Alexandria and I sense he is close" I see him and run after him

27 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

Techno then established a mental chat connection with Alexandra...

TU; Well really I'm always honest about what I say about myself! Anyways just where is that little leopold basted so we can reck his butt!!! 

Edited by Techno Universal

13 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

Techno then established a mental chat connection with Alexandra...

TU; Well really I'm always honest about what I say about myself! Anyways just where is that little leopold basted so we can reck his butt!!! 

"First and foremost, please get out of my head Techno, I don't like that kind of magic, never have. Secondly, Rapid is on it, you focus on protecting the civilians, got it?" she says to him through the link before she focuses on the group of bandits in front of her. These were no ordinary bandits, they were highly and well trained, and well disciplined.

38 minutes ago, Rapid Shadow said:

"Yes I did Alexandria and I sense he is close" I see him and run after him

"Rapid, be careful okay brother? These aren't the normal dumb bandits, these are highly,m well trained and disciplined bandits!" she shouts to him before rushing into the thick of the battle, as the rest of Raven's Cry rushed in with her, fighting as one.

2 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

"First and foremost, please get out of my head Techno, I don't like that kind of magic, never have. Secondly, Rapid is on it, you focus on protecting the civilians, got it?" she says to him through the link before she focuses on the group of bandits in front of her. These were no ordinary bandits, they were highly and well trained, and well disciplined.

"Rapid, be careful okay brother? These aren't the normal dumb bandits, these are highly,m well trained and disciplined bandits!" she shouts to him before rushing into the thick of the battle, as the rest of Raven's Cry rushed in with her, fighting as one.

After a few minutes later I bring Leopold to Alexandria all tied up "here you go Alexandria"

4 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

TU: Well really I'm actually multitasking right now as I'm basically searching around for the leader at the same time as protecting the innocents!

Then one of the bandits jumped onto Techno's back from behind and before Techno even noticed it his shielding caused the bandit's head to literally explode with a flash of magic and the headless bandit then dropped dead next to Techno and only then did Techno realise what had just happened...

TU: Okay that's new! I never knew my shielding could do that to enemies!

3 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Well really I'm actually multitasking right now as I'm basically searching around for the leader at the same time as protecting the innocents!

Then one of the bandits jumped onto Techno's back from behind and before Techno even noticed it his shielding caused the bandit's head to literally explode with a flash of magic and the headless bandit then dropped dead next to Techno and only then did Techno realise what had just happened...

TU: Okay that's new! I never knew my shielding could do that to enemies!

"Curb your abilities for now, it would seem that Rapid has taken care of Leopold, help Raven's Cry clear out the rest of the bandits, okay? And that's a command, got it Brother Techno" she commands him before knocking back a few of the bandits, they then as soon as they see that their leader was captured, they begun to retreat and scatter. "TECHNO! SECURE THE TOWN! MAKE SURE EVERYONE IS FINE!" she commands to him again.

15 minutes ago, Rapid Shadow said:

After a few minutes later I bring Leopold to Alexandria all tied up "here you go Alexandria"

"Thank you Brother Rapid, go and see if any of the civilians or other mercenaries need help, you've earned the rest" Alexandria says to him as she walks over to the tied and bound Leopold and smirks "Leopold, I must say you trained your men well, but not well enough" she says and kicks him, "And attacking a town with not one but two mercenary bands there? That's pretty ballsy"

Leopold just glares her in the eyes and spits "Bitch, why else do you think we're here? To kill you" he tries to struggle free, but Alexandria kicks him to the ground and puts her boot on his chest.

"I would refrain from name calling, Leopold, now spill, you wouldn't really be here just to kill me, who put you up to it" She demands of him, still pressing her boot onto his chest and pressing her blade up to his throat.

"I'd sooner die, I would anyway" Leopold spits again and tries to struggle free some more.

Alexandria shakes her head, but then Berengier came up to her and whispered something in her ear, she presses the tip[ of her blade further against Leopold's neck before turning to Rapid Shadow "Alright Rapid, you caught him, there's a death warrant on his head, you should have the honors of finishing him off" she says, kicking Leopold once more before moving over to let Rapid do his thing.

9 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

"Curb your abilities for now, it would seem that Rapid has taken care of Leopold, help Raven's Cry clear out the rest of the bandits, okay? And that's a command, got it Brother Techno" she commands him before knocking back a few of the bandits, they then as soon as they see that their leader was captured, they begun to retreat and scatter. "TECHNO! SECURE THE TOWN! MAKE SURE EVERYONE IS FINE!" she commands to him again.

"Thank you Brother Rapid, go and see if any of the civilians or other mercenaries need help, you've earned the rest" Alexandria says to him as she walks over to the tied and bound Leopold and smirks "Leopold, I must say you trained your men well, but not well enough" she says and kicks him, "And attacking a town with not one but two mercenary bands there? That's pretty ballsy"

Leopold just glares her in the eyes and spits "Bitch, why else do you think we're here? To kill you" he tries to struggle free, but Alexandria kicks him to the ground and puts her boot on his chest.

"I would refrain from name calling, Leopold, now spill, you wouldn't really be here just to kill me, who put you up to it" She demands of him, still pressing her boot onto his chest and pressing her blade up to his throat.

"I'd sooner die, I would anyway" Leopold spits again and tries to struggle free some more.

Alexandria shakes her head, but then Berengier came up to her and whispered something in her ear, she presses the tip[ of her blade further against Leopold's neck before turning to Rapid Shadow "Alright Rapid, you caught him, there's a death warrant on his head, you should have the honors of finishing him off" she says, kicking Leopold once more before moving over to let Rapid do his thing.

I nod my head and walk over to Leopold and I finish him off by breaking his neck with my sword

4 hours ago, Celestial Flight said:

TU: Yes I'll get to it!

Techno then let his magic max in power for a few seconds as it crushed all the bandits with giant neon objects. He then started to slowly fly around scanning for any injuries in the citizens... 

22 hours ago, Rapid Shadow said:

I nod my head and walk over to Leopold and I finish him off by breaking his neck with my sword

Alexandria nods and sighs, kicking the lifeless corpse of the bandit leader formerly known as Leopold, she then turns to Rapid "Good job Rapid, you've certainly done more than enough to pay me back for the meal and the room for the night, you have also proven yourself worthy to call yourself a Brother of The Night Wolves, go back to your room and get some much deserved rest"

18 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Yes I'll get to it!

Techno then let his magic max in power for a few seconds as it crushed all the bandits with giant neon objects. He then started to slowly fly around scanning for any injuries in the citizens... 

Looking at how Techno was actually living up to his words, Alexandria smiles and then commands him "Techno Universal, front and center, immediately!" she yells out at him and then waits for him to finish helping the citizens and arrive at the destination.

4 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

Alexandria nods and sighs, kicking the lifeless corpse of the bandit leader formerly known as Leopold, she then turns to Rapid "Good job Rapid, you've certainly done more than enough to pay me back for the meal and the room for the night, you have also proven yourself worthy to call yourself a Brother of The Night Wolves, go back to your room and get some much deserved rest"

Looking at how Techno was actually living up to his words, Alexandria smiles and then commands him "Techno Universal, front and center, immediately!" she yells out at him and then waits for him to finish helping the citizens and arrive at the destination.

I nod my head "your welcome Alexandria and I'm happy to be part of The Night Wolves" I walk to my room.

3 hours ago, Celestial Flight said:

Techno had just finished helping everyone and he now came over to Alexandra...

TU: And I've completed your orders!

14 hours ago, Rapid Shadow said:

I nod my head "your welcome Alexandria and I'm happy to be part of The Night Wolves" I walk to my room.

Alexandria smiled as she watched Rapid go back to his room to rest, and then shook her head and then turned her attention to Tehcno.

10 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

Techno had just finished helping everyone and he now came over to Alexandra...

TU: And I've completed your orders!

She smiles and looks him over "Well then Techno, it would seem all your boastfulness and pride wasn't for naught, you indeed are a good fighter and you do follow orders, which was my main concern with it all, i was worried you may not follow my orders" she then smiles at him a little more "Alright, go clean up, eat some more if you need to, and then go get some rest until Dawn, and even though the test already happened, i would say that you've definitely earned the right and priviledge to call yourself a brother of the Night Wolves, Go and rest up, we still get up and leave at Dawn after eating" she says to him, patting him on the back and then making her way to the bar to talk about repayment for the damages.

3 hours ago, Celestial Flight said:

Alexandria smiled as she watched Rapid go back to his room to rest, and then shook her head and then turned her attention to Tehcno.

She smiles and looks him over "Well then Techno, it would seem all your boastfulness and pride wasn't for naught, you indeed are a good fighter and you do follow orders, which was my main concern with it all, i was worried you may not follow my orders" she then smiles at him a little more "Alright, go clean up, eat some more if you need to, and then go get some rest until Dawn, and even though the test already happened, i would say that you've definitely earned the right and priviledge to call yourself a brother of the Night Wolves, Go and rest up, we still get up and leave at Dawn after eating" she says to him, patting him on the back and then making her way to the bar to talk about repayment for the damages.

TU: Yeah I guess I should clean this mess up! And then I'll just go back to bed! Just wake me up if you urgently need me for something! 

Techno was now walking around smiling as he was spawning in neon objects that were like building blocks to fix the damage. They were fitting perfectly into holes in buildings plus they were replacing damaged things that were all around the place including on buildings. Once the neon objects moved into place they all faded into real objects and it made everything look completely new as if nothing ever caused damage around the place. Techno then returned to his room and went back to sleep...