Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private The Night Wolves (Private - anthro)

Victoria Everglade

4 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Yeah I guess I should clean this mess up! And then I'll just go back to bed! Just wake me up if you urgently need me for something! 

Techno was now walking around smiling as he was spawning in neon objects that were like building blocks to fix the damage. They were fitting perfectly into holes in buildings plus they were replacing damaged things that were all around the place including on buildings. Once the neon objects moved into place they all faded into real objects and it made everything look completely new as if nothing ever caused damage around the place. Techno then returned to his room and went back to sleep...

I stay in my room relaxing and cleaning my weapons and sorting out my bag and I look at my teddy bear

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Rapid Shadow said:

I stay in my room relaxing and cleaning my weapons and sorting out my bag and I look at my teddy bear

@Techno Universal

As soon as Alexandria finished talking to the owner of the bar, and paying for the damages she and the others caused, she then made her way to her room and lay down on her bed again after taking her armor off and closing her eyes.

Dawn then came a few hours later, and the light of the rising sun shone through her window and warmed up her fur, waking her up. With a yawn and a stretch, she rubs her eyes, gathers her things, and made her way out of the room, knocking on both Techno's and Rapid's doors "Rise and shine Brothers, we got a long trek ahead of us today, so best get your things, get something to eat and then we head out" she calls out to them before descending the staircase to the bar and ordering her breakfast. 

1 minute ago, Celestial Flight said:

@Techno Universal

As soon as Alexandria finished talking to the owner of the bar, and paying for the damages she and the others caused, she then made her way to her room and lay down on her bed again after taking her armor off and closing her eyes.

Dawn then came a few hours later, and the light of the rising sun shone through her window and warmed up her fur, waking her up. With a yawn and a stretch, she rubs her eyes, gathers her things, and made her way out of the room, knocking on both Techno's and Rapid's doors "Rise and shine Brothers, we got a long trek ahead of us today, so best get your things, get something to eat and then we head out" she calls out to them before descending the staircase to the bar and ordering her breakfast. 

Techno's door then opened to show to Alexandra that Techno was rolling around in his cape and having fun playing with his cape. He then stopped after a few seconds of the door being open and he walked over to Alexandra to follow her down the stairs and he was the still wearing his cape...

TU: So yeah my system opened the door again for me! Probably because I wouldn't notice you knocking if I'm playing with my cape like that! Anyways I've only been up for like 30 minutes getting ready plus I was warming up for the day by playing with my cape! Like I've been rolling around in it for a lot of the morning!

9 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

@Techno Universal

I walk downstairs in my best armour and have my best weapons ready on my back and then I sit down and order food

17 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

Techno's door then opened to show to Alexandra that Techno was rolling around in his cape and having fun playing with his cape. He then stopped after a few seconds of the door being open and he walked over to Alexandra to follow her down the stairs and he was the still wearing his cape...

TU: So yeah my system opened the door again for me! Probably because I wouldn't notice you knocking if I'm playing with my cape like that! Anyways I've only been up for like 30 minutes getting ready plus I was warming up for the day by playing with my cape! Like I've been rolling around in it for a lot of the morning!

17 hours ago, Rapid Shadow said:

I walk downstairs in my best armour and have my best weapons ready on my back and then I sit down and order food

Alexandria looks to both of them as she ordered her own simple breakfast of a bowl of oatmeal and a hot bowl of soup. Sighing softly, she noticed that repairs to the inn and the rest of the small village had already begun and smiles and then she looks both to them "well, the first major city is a fair ways away, so we'll be camping in between towns and villages, hope you both are fine with that"

1 hour ago, Celestial Flight said:

Alexandria looks to both of them as she ordered her own simple breakfast of a bowl of oatmeal and a hot bowl of soup. Sighing softly, she noticed that repairs to the inn and the rest of the small village had already begun and smiles and then she looks both to them "well, the first major city is a fair ways away, so we'll be camping in between towns and villages, hope you both are fine with that"

TU: Well that's unless we could fly to the city at high speed or just maybe I could try teleporting us there! Anyways Alexandra I did have a fun time playing with my cape in my room earlier! But still that gives me the idea that our capes would be a massive distraction to our enemies so they would get mesmerised by the sight and sound of our capes flowing in the wind so they would become extremely vulnerable to attack!

3 hours ago, Celestial Flight said:

I finish my breakfast "I'm fine with that"

2 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Well that's unless we could fly to the city at high speed or just maybe I could try teleporting us there! Anyways Alexandra I did have a fun time playing with my cape in my room earlier! But still that gives me the idea that our capes would be a massive distraction to our enemies so they would get mesmerised by the sight and sound of our capes flowing in the wind so they would become extremely vulnerable to attack!

Alexandria shakes her head "Travelling by foot is better than teleportation and all that, as when you travel by foot, you can always come across small jobs or even caverns or dungeons that are yet to be explored" she explains, "not to mention, you get more experience and training that way, as it builds up your stamina and strength"

4 minutes ago, Rapid Shadow said:

I finish my breakfast "I'm fine with that"

Alexandria smiles at Rapid then finishes her own breakfast, picking up her own gear "wonderful, then so long as we're all ready to go, lets get going, oh and one more thing" she says before she plops a bag of bits in front of the two "your share of the reward for dealing with those bandits"

7 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

Alexandria shakes her head "Travelling by foot is better than teleportation and all that, as when you travel by foot, you can always come across small jobs or even caverns or dungeons that are yet to be explored" she explains, "not to mention, you get more experience and training that way, as it builds up your stamina and strength"

Alexandria smiles at Rapid then finishes her own breakfast, picking up her own gear "wonderful, then so long as we're all ready to go, lets get going, oh and one more thing" she says before she plops a bag of bits in front of the two "your share of the reward for dealing with those bandits"

TU: Well to be honest when you think of it that way it would be a lot more better and interesting to go by foot! Like I may end up coming across some hidden underground structures!

Techno was also thinking that they would come across some of the hidden surface storage rooms that were a part of his lab... 

21 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

I get my share of the of the bits

1 hour ago, Rapid Shadow said:

I get my share of the of the bits

1 hour ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Well to be honest when you think of it that way it would be a lot more better and interesting to go by foot! Like I may end up coming across some hidden underground structures!

Techno was also thinking that they would come across some of the hidden surface storage rooms that were a part of his lab... 

Alexandria smiles and gets up, scanning the area before going to the door of the tavern "Come on then Brothers, let us start our first adventure as the Night Wolves" she says as she then walks out of the tavern, checking that her Blazing Heart was in its sheath and then smiles at both Rapid and Techno "The path leads off that way, but now, I know that if we go through the forest path instead, we can come across some ruins that should be safe enough to camp at for the night"

14 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

Alexandria smiles and gets up, scanning the area before going to the door of the tavern "Come on then Brothers, let us start our first adventure as the Night Wolves" she says as she then walks out of the tavern, checking that her Blazing Heart was in its sheath and then smiles at both Rapid and Techno "The path leads off that way, but now, I know that if we go through the forest path instead, we can come across some ruins that should be safe enough to camp at for the night"

TU: Okay I guess it would be interesting to go out that way! Plus I faintly remember finding a hidden room with futuristic suff in it at the ruins so maybe I might be able to take you to that room as I didn't touch anything in there! Anyways hopefully I can remember where it is!

On 19/10/2017 at 9:23 PM, Celestial Flight said:

I follow Alexandra and Techno and I look at my map

43 minutes ago, Rapid Shadow said:

I follow Alexandra and Techno and I look at my map

On 10/19/2017 at 9:40 PM, Techno Universal said:

TU: Okay I guess it would be interesting to go out that way! Plus I faintly remember finding a hidden room with futuristic suff in it at the ruins so maybe I might be able to take you to that room as I didn't touch anything in there! Anyways hopefully I can remember where it is!

Alexandria looks at them both then starts leading the way, going towards the forest path, and keeping her eye out for raiders or bandits, perhaps stragglers from the other night. "Keep alert for stragglers from last night Brothers, you never know who or what may have escaped and possibly be plotting revenge"

3 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

Alexandria looks at them both then starts leading the way, going towards the forest path, and keeping her eye out for raiders or bandits, perhaps stragglers from the other night. "Keep alert for stragglers from last night Brothers, you never know who or what may have escaped and possibly be plotting revenge"

Techno was moving his eyes around constantly and he was constantly scanning the environment in a 360 cercit. He was also snuggling into his cape a bit...

TU: Yeah I'll pretty much automatically pick up on anything that moves. Plus I just can't help but to snuggle in my cape a bit at the same time! :)

3 hours ago, Celestial Flight said:

I vanish into a red cloud and moves around the trees and objects

16 minutes ago, Rapid Shadow said:

I vanish into a red cloud and moves around the trees and objects

Alexandria looks as Rapid vanishes into the cloud and then looks around herself, "That will definitely come in handy, Rapid, can you go scout ahead and see if there's any dangers in the area?" she asks before turning to Techno.

3 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

Techno was moving his eyes around constantly and he was constantly scanning the environment in a 360 cercit. He was also snuggling into his cape a bit...

TU: Yeah I'll pretty much automatically pick up on anything that moves. Plus I just can't help but to snuggle in my cape a bit at the same time! :)

She looks at Techno and smiles "Alright Techno, we will wait until Rapid comes back with his scouting report, so I suppose you have some time to snuggle in your cape" she says as she sits down and gets out a sharpening stone and begins to sharpen her blade.

9 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

Alexandria looks as Rapid vanishes into the cloud and then looks around herself, "That will definitely come in handy, Rapid, can you go scout ahead and see if there's any dangers in the area?" she asks before turning to Techno.

She looks at Techno and smiles "Alright Techno, we will wait until Rapid comes back with his scouting report, so I suppose you have some time to snuggle in your cape" she says as she sits down and gets out a sharpening stone and begins to sharpen her blade.

TU: I guess I have some time to satisfy myself while Rapid it out then!

Techno then started to roll around and play with his cape also enjoying the hood on it...

TU: Also even though I can be a real soldier when it comes to battle I still have a soft side to me and that's been displayed right now!

Edited by Techno Universal

2 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

Techno then started to roll around and play with his cape also enjoying the hood on it...

I come back and turn back to normal and stand ready with my report

30 minutes ago, Rapid Shadow said:

I come back and turn back to normal and stand ready with my report

34 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Also even though I can be a real soldier when it comes to battle I still have a soft side to me and that's been displayed right now!

Alexandria smiles and looks up from her sword sharpening "What's the situation Brother Rapid?" she asks and smiles before continuing her task of sharpening her sword "Any dangers? Bandits? Stragglers from last night?"

Alexandria smiles and looks up from her sword sharpening "What's the situation Brother Rapid?" she asks and smiles before continuing her task of sharpening her sword "Any dangers? Bandits? Stragglers from last night?"

Techno then got up to listen to Rapid...

TU: Soo what's the news Rapid!?

20 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

Techno then got up to listen to Rapid...

TU: Soo what's the news Rapid!?

26 minutes ago, Rapid Shadow said:

"There is no danger ahead but there is shelter ahead"

"Shelter? Oh you must mean the ruins" Alexandria says thoughtfully and paces around a bit "Alright, we'll take the forest path, now that we know that there isn't any danger, but when we camp at the ruins for the night before going dungeon crawling, We will take turns guarding camp, understood?"

"Shelter? Oh you must mean the ruins" Alexandria says thoughtfully and paces around a bit "Alright, we'll take the forest path, now that we know that there isn't any danger, but when we camp at the ruins for the night before going dungeon crawling, We will take turns guarding camp, understood?"

TU: Or maybe I could try to find one of the hidden storage rooms in those ruins as we would be extremely safe inside those rooms! Like if we camp inside a ruined building we would have a chance of getting attacked in our sleep and that would likely be the end of us if that happened. Though the hidden storage rooms are literally impossible to find and open unless you know where they are and how to open them!

14 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

I nod my head and out of nowhere arrow hits me in the back and I fall to the ground