Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private The Night Wolves (Private - anthro)

Sphinx-Ara

4 minutes ago, Rapid Shadow said:

I nod my head and out of nowhere arrow hits me in the back and I fall to the ground

Techno then instantly looked in the direction of where the arrow came from and he was shielding himself with his cape...

Edited by Techno Universal

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Techno Universal said:

Techno then instantly looked in the direction of where the arrow came from and he was shielding himself with his cape...

4 minutes ago, Rapid Shadow said:

I nod my head and out of nowhere arrow hits me in the back and I fall to the ground

Just as Alexandria was about to speak, she saw her brother fall to the ground, she rushes over to him "Rapid!" she catches him before he hits the ground and starts to scan the area and then inspects the arrow closely. "This arrow is not the same as the ones used by the bandits last night, so it isn't a straggler" she then sniffs the arrow "Whew, just a ordinary arrow, at least from what I can tell" she looks to Techno "Alright Brother, it's your turn, find out who fired the arrow, and when you find him or her, bring them here...alive" she commands to him.

1 minute ago, Celestial Flight said:

Just as Alexandria was about to speak, she saw her brother fall to the ground, she rushes over to him "Rapid!" she catches him before he hits the ground and starts to scan the area and then inspects the arrow closely. "This arrow is not the same as the ones used by the bandits last night, so it isn't a straggler" she then sniffs the arrow "Whew, just a ordinary arrow, at least from what I can tell" she looks to Techno "Alright Brother, it's your turn, find out who fired the arrow, and when you find him or her, bring them here...alive" she commands to him.

I look at Alexandria and then slowly faints from the pain

14 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

TU: At your command Alexandra.

Techno then marched off in the direction of where the arrow came from and he was expecting the worst...

11 minutes ago, Rapid Shadow said:

I look at Alexandria and then slowly faints from the pain

Just now, Techno Universal said:

TU: At your command Alexandra.

Techno then marched off in the direction of where the arrow came from and he was expecting the worst...

Alexandria was now cradling Rapid in her arms, using what little magic she has to ease the pain of his wound, while binding it with gauze to stop the bleeding "Stay with us brother, we can't lose you, n-not now, not yet" she begins to cry, she couldn't lose a stallion she cared about, not again.

Alexandria was now cradling Rapid in her arms, using what little magic she has to ease the pain of his wound, while binding it with gauze to stop the bleeding "Stay with us brother, we can't lose you, n-not now, not yet" she begins to cry, she couldn't lose a stallion she cared about, not again.

Techno could feel what was going on with Rapid and it was making his eyes glow red and it was making him more powerful and aggressive...

4 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

Techno could feel what was going on with Rapid and it was making his eyes glow red and it was making him more powerful and aggressive...

I try to open my eyes and my wings twitch

10 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

Alexandria tapped into her telepathy magic to control Techno "Please try to keep your rage in check Techno, remember, I want whoever it was that fired the arrow alive, plus I don't know if I can heal your wounds so soon after healing Rapid's" She thinks to him with all her magic before returning her attention towards Rapid.

8 minutes ago, Rapid Shadow said:

I try to open my eyes and my wings twitch

She notices his wings twitch and sighs in relief "Try to relax and regain your strength Brother, Brother Techno is finding who fired the arrow, but this does mean we will need to be more vigilant and careful, and you two need armor"

5 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

Alexandria tapped into her telepathy magic to control Techno "Please try to keep your rage in check Techno, remember, I want whoever it was that fired the arrow alive, plus I don't know if I can heal your wounds so soon after healing Rapid's" She thinks to him with all her magic before returning her attention towards Rapid.

She notices his wings twitch and sighs in relief "Try to relax and regain your strength Brother, Brother Techno is finding who fired the arrow, but this does mean we will need to be more vigilant and careful, and you two need armor"

I relax

8 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

Techno was actually intensely trying to control his aggression. He then established a mental chat link with Alexandra...

TU: Okay I'm really trying hard to contain my aggression here but it's not quite high enough to be deadly yet. It's just if the enemy attacks back and dose damage to me that would really push me to use potentially deadly force but I'll try to override it for now so I just capture him and bring him to you.

25 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

I cough a bit

15 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

Techno was actually intensely trying to control his aggression. He then established a mental chat link with Alexandra...

TU: Okay I'm really trying hard to contain my aggression here but it's not quite high enough to be deadly yet. It's just if the enemy attacks back and dose damage to me that would really push me to use potentially deadly force but I'll try to override it for now so I just capture him and bring him to you.

"Good, but if you sens that there are more than just the one, don't risk it, okay? Come straight back here and we will figure out a plan" she thinks to him, still cradling Rapid in her arms, doing her best to stop the bleeding and heal the wounds.

1 minute ago, Rapid Shadow said:

I cough a bit

"Shh, try not to cough up all your blood Brother, I can stop the bleeding from the wound and possibly internally, but I cannot replace what you have lost" she gently tells Rapid and looks behind them, they weren't far from the town yet, so maybe she could take him to the small hospital she saw there.

"Good, but if you sens that there are more than just the one, don't risk it, okay? Come straight back here and we will figure out a plan" she thinks to him, still cradling Rapid in her arms, doing her best to stop the bleeding and heal the wounds.

"Shh, try not to cough up all your blood Brother, I can stop the bleeding from the wound and possibly internally, but I cannot replace what you have lost" she gently tells Rapid and looks behind them, they weren't far from the town yet, so maybe she could take him to the small hospital she saw there.

I look up at Alexandria "w...what have I lost"

25 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

TU: Yeah if there's a group of them there I should still be able to handle them alone as you probably saw that in action back with the bandits. But this time I'll try to capture them in some sort of neon cage!

24 minutes ago, Rapid Shadow said:

I look up at Alexandria "w...what have I lost"

"You've lost quite a lot of blood Brother, just relax and try not to move so much, if you move, the wound won't close properly and you'll continue to lose blood" she says to him, applying more pressure to the wound then turns her attention towards Techno again.

7 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Yeah if there's a group of them there I should still be able to handle them alone as you probably saw that in action back with the bandits. But this time I'll try to capture them in some sort of neon cage!

"No. come right back, we need to get Brother Rapid to the hospital so his wound can be seen to properly in a safe environment" she thinks to Techno "If there is only one, bring him or her here, if there's more come straight back, understood?"

9 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

"You've lost quite a lot of blood Brother, just relax and try not to move so much, if you move, the wound won't close properly and you'll continue to lose blood" she says to him, applying more pressure to the wound then turns her attention towards Techno again.

"No. come right back, we need to get Brother Rapid to the hospital so his wound can be seen to properly in a safe environment" she thinks to Techno "If there is only one, bring him or her here, if there's more come straight back, understood?"

I stay relaxed

5 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

TU: I guess I could do that then! Anyways I'm picking up on only one single entity out here and I can see it now but it doesn't see me. Though he's extremely strong as he's one of those robotic infiltration units and he's currently out of disguise right now so he's like a metal pony with red glowing eyes plus he's a unicorn to. He probably spawned that arrow in as  these units are often extremely powerful! Anyways I'll now attempt to capture it!

Techno then ran up to the bot and managed to capture it in a neon cage. The bot was aggressively trying to break out of the cage but nothing he did was doing anything to the cage. Techno then arrived back to Alexandra and he was holding the cage with his magic...

TU: Okay so I found this little bugger sneaking around over there! Plus he's one out of a whole army of them. They disguise as normal ponies like changelings do but they are like invisible assassins as they silently kill their targets and move on to their next target and they never leave any evidence behind so the arrow that hit Rapid would delete itself after a couple of minutes. Anyways I gotta help with this before Rapid losses too much fluid!

Techno then used his magic to internally clot up the ruptured blood vessels in Rapid to try and stop the bleeding...

12 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: I guess I could do that then! Anyways I'm picking up on only one single entity out here and I can see it now but it doesn't see me. Though he's extremely strong as he's one of those robotic infiltration units and he's currently out of disguise right now so he's like a metal pony with red glowing eyes plus he's a unicorn to. He probably spawned that arrow in as  these units are often extremely powerful! Anyways I'll now attempt to capture it!

Techno then ran up to the bot and managed to capture it in a neon cage. The bot was aggressively trying to break out of the cage but nothing he did was doing anything to the cage. Techno then arrived back to Alexandra and he was holding the cage with his magic...

TU: Okay so I found this little bugger sneaking around over there! Plus he's one out of a whole army of them. They disguise as normal ponies like changelings do but they are like invisible assassins as they silently kill their targets and move on to their next target and they never leave any evidence behind so the arrow that hit Rapid would delete itself after a couple of minutes. Anyways I gotta help with this before Rapid losses too much fluid!

Techno then used his magic to internally clot up the ruptured blood vessels in Rapid to try and stop the bleeding...

I look at the direction to the town

15 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

Alexandria shakes her head "Not one of your robots Brother, it is most likely a unicorn in full body plate armor, now come on, help me get Rapid to the town" she says as she lifts Rapid up "I'll carry him, you watch our backs" she commands.

2 minutes ago, Rapid Shadow said:

I look at the direction to the town

"Don't worry Brother Rapid, we'll get you there, then you can heal" she says, quickly making a quick run for the town.

7 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

Alexandria shakes her head "Not one of your robots Brother, it is most likely a unicorn in full body plate armor, now come on, help me get Rapid to the town" she says as she lifts Rapid up "I'll carry him, you watch our backs" she commands.

"Don't worry Brother Rapid, we'll get you there, then you can heal" she says, quickly making a quick run for the town.

Techno then took another look at the unicorn to see that he was not a bot but he was just wearing full body armour with red markings on it...

TU: Ohh whoops! I wonder how I didn't see that but anyways I'll hand him over to you now!

Techno then handed the unicorn to Alexandra... 

5 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

Techno then took another look at the unicorn to see that he was not a bot but he was just wearing full body armour with red markings on it...

TU: Ohh whoops! I wonder how I didn't see that but anyways I'll hand him over to you now!

I faint

18 hours ago, Rapid Shadow said:

I faint

18 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

Alexandria sighs and shakes her head "Keep your head on the job, just keep an eye on the pony you captured" she commands to Techno before speeding up from a brisk walk to a quick run towards the town, still carrying Rapid in her arms.

They soon arrive back at the town, much to the confusion of the townsfolk, but when they saw that she was carrying Rapid and going towards the hospital, they got of her way.

2 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

Alexandria sighs and shakes her head "Keep your head on the job, just keep an eye on the pony you captured" she commands to Techno before speeding up from a brisk walk to a quick run towards the town, still carrying Rapid in her arms.

They soon arrive back at the town, much to the confusion of the townsfolk, but when they saw that she was carrying Rapid and going towards the hospital, they got of her way.

I'm still fainted

4 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

Techno was flying quickly with Alexandra and he was carrying the armoured unicorn in his magic...

TU: Yes of course I've got my eye on him! Plus he's currently trapped in my magic right now anyways!

11 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

Techno was flying quickly with Alexandra and he was carrying the armoured unicorn in his magic...

TU: Yes of course I've got my eye on him! Plus he's currently trapped in my magic right now anyways!

13 minutes ago, Rapid Shadow said:

I'm still fainted

Alexandria nods "Alright, take him to the keep and put him in the dungeon, it looks like we may be here a while" she commands to Techno while she took Rapid into the hospital, and a nurse immediately starts looking at him, asking questions about what had happened, and inspecting the wound to see if there was a poison.

"Good news is, there is no poison, and the wound isn't infected, you did a good job cleaning and wrapping it up, but it did hit a certain spot that will drain his energy, but as you stopped the blood flow and used healing magic, it should go away within a couple of hours" The nurse says with a small smile and looks down at the red stallion with a sigh "Just take him to the inn, get a room and watch over him, let me know if anything else happens."

Alexandria nods and picks Rapid up "Thank you Nurse" she says before doing as she was directed to do.