Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private The Night Wolves (Private - anthro)

Victoria Everglade

3 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

Alexandria nods "Alright, take him to the keep and put him in the dungeon, it looks like we may be here a while" she commands to Techno while she took Rapid into the hospital, and a nurse immediately starts looking at him, asking questions about what had happened, and inspecting the wound to see if there was a poison.

"Good news is, there is no poison, and the wound isn't infected, you did a good job cleaning and wrapping it up, but it did hit a certain spot that will drain his energy, but as you stopped the blood flow and used healing magic, it should go away within a couple of hours" The nurse says with a small smile and looks down at the red stallion with a sigh "Just take him to the inn, get a room and watch over him, let me know if anything else happens."

Alexandria nods and picks Rapid up "Thank you Nurse" she says before doing as she was directed to do.

I'm still unconscious

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Celestial Flight said:

Alexandria nods "Alright, take him to the keep and put him in the dungeon, it looks like we may be here a while" she commands to Techno while she took Rapid into the hospital, and a nurse immediately starts looking at him, asking questions about what had happened, and inspecting the wound to see if there was a poison.

"Good news is, there is no poison, and the wound isn't infected, you did a good job cleaning and wrapping it up, but it did hit a certain spot that will drain his energy, but as you stopped the blood flow and used healing magic, it should go away within a couple of hours" The nurse says with a small smile and looks down at the red stallion with a sigh "Just take him to the inn, get a room and watch over him, let me know if anything else happens."

Alexandria nods and picks Rapid up "Thank you Nurse" she says before doing as she was directed to do.

TU: Yeah I'll get this unicorn set up in his cell!

Techno then teleported the unicorn to the dungeon and left a note with information about him outside of his cell while Techno also removed his armour and weapons and put them outside his cell and out of reach of the Unicorn. Techno then followed Rapid and Alexandra into the hospital...

TU: Done and dusted!

30 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

Techno then teleported the unicorn to the dungeon and left a note with information about him outside of his cell while Techno also removed his armour and weapons and put them outside his cell and out of reach of the Unicorn. Techno then followed Rapid and Alexandra into the hospital...

I start to feel cold

2 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

2 hours ago, Rapid Shadow said:

I start to feel cold

Alexandria nods to Techno "Alright Techno, can you ask the Innkeeper for a wash cloth and a bowl of warm water, we need to make sure that Rapid doesn't get a fever" she says as she begins to rummage around her things to find her set of threads and needles, it would seem she rushed Rapid out so quickly, that she had forgotten to ask the nurse about stitches for Rapid and begun to clean and stitch up his wound with a sigh. "Some leader I am, already have one injury and we only barely just started" she mutters to herself.

8 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

Alexandria nods to Techno "Alright Techno, can you ask the Innkeeper for a wash cloth and a bowl of warm water, we need to make sure that Rapid doesn't get a fever" she says as she begins to rummage around her things to find her set of threads and needles, it would seem she rushed Rapid out so quickly, that she had forgotten to ask the nurse about stitches for Rapid and begun to clean and stitch up his wound with a sigh. "Some leader I am, already have one injury and we only barely just started" she mutters to herself.

TU: Uhh I believe they may of left those things behind me!

Techno then took the wash cloth and bowl of warm water that was on a table behind him and gave them to Alexandra...

TU: To be honest Alexandria I may be able to do something here to bandage up Rapid's wound plus it's something that's magic based with my cape and it would very quickly heal the wound.  

23 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

Techno then took the wash cloth and bowl of warm water that was on a table behind him and gave them to Alexandra...

TU: To be honest Alexandria I may be able to do something here to bandage up Rapid's wound plus it's something that's magic based with my cape and it would very quickly heal the wound.  

I slowly open my eye's

16 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

16 hours ago, Rapid Shadow said:

I slowly open my eye's

Alexandria looks over to Techno and nods as she then begins dampening the wash cloth in the warm water and then placing the wash cloth on Rapid's forehead, smiling as he begun to open his eyes "There you are Brother, try to relax, the nurse said that you were affected by the arrow hitting a part of your body that would sap your energy, but if you get enough rest, you should regain your strength in no time. Can we get you anything to eat or drink?" she then looks to Techno "Brother Universal, go to where you put the unicorn and try to get as much information from them as you can"

32 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

Alexandria looks over to Techno and nods as she then begins dampening the wash cloth in the warm water and then placing the wash cloth on Rapid's forehead, smiling as he begun to open his eyes "There you are Brother, try to relax, the nurse said that you were affected by the arrow hitting a part of your body that would sap your energy, but if you get enough rest, you should regain your strength in no time. Can we get you anything to eat or drink?" she then looks to Techno "Brother Universal, go to where you put the unicorn and try to get as much information from them as you can"

"J...just a cup of water please"

2 hours ago, Celestial Flight said:

TU: Yeah I'll get everything out of that unicorn! Anyways just call me back here when your ready to have a bandage put on Rapid's wound!

Techno then teleported to the dungeon and he was now just outside the cell where the unicorn was...

TU: Ahh so yes I guess we finally captured another little burger in equestria and that would be you! So seriously just tell me everything about who you're leader is,who you are and what your missions are and I won't have to use extreme force on you. Trust me you won't want to pull of any lies or clever escape taunts here as I would sense them in your mind and you seriously don't want me to have to use force on you!

3 hours ago, Rapid Shadow said:

"J...just a cup of water please"

Alexandria nods and gets him a glass of water, handing it to him "Here you go Brother, try to drink it slowly, Brother Techno has gone to interrogate the captive"

1 hour ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Yeah I'll get everything out of that unicorn! Anyways just call me back here when your ready to have a bandage put on Rapid's wound!

Techno then teleported to the dungeon and he was now just outside the cell where the unicorn was...

TU: Ahh so yes I guess we finally captured another little burger in equestria and that would be you! So seriously just tell me everything about who you're leader is,who you are and what your missions are and I won't have to use extreme force on you. Trust me you won't want to pull of any lies or clever escape taunts here as I would sense them in your mind and you seriously don't want me to have to use force on you!

The unicorn just glares at him and growls "I don't know who you think you are, but I''m not going to crack easily, and what makes you think I'm working for anyone?" it growls, not showing any signs of it's gender or any emotions at all. "I will not break"

7 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

Alexandria nods and gets him a glass of water, handing it to him "Here you go Brother, try to drink it slowly, Brother Techno has gone to interrogate the captive"

The unicorn just glares at him and growls "I don't know who you think you are, but I''m not going to crack easily, and what makes you think I'm working for anyone?" it growls, not showing any signs of it's gender or any emotions at all. "I will not break"

TU: Okay I guess you asked for it!

Techno then forced himself into the unicorn's mind and to the unicorn he was mentally experiencing a virtual charge of magic that was causing every single atom in his body to repel from themselves instead of staying together. It was physically the most painful thing possible and it made him feel like that he was losing presence in existence... 

29 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

I drink the water slowly and pass it back Alexandria

10 minutes ago, Rapid Shadow said:

I drink the water slowly and pass it back Alexandria

Alexandria smiles and sits next to him stroking his mane "You took quite a hit there Brother, Techno is still interrogating the prisoner" she sighs and holds his hand "You don't have any enemies that you haven't told me about, do you?" she says almost jokingly

36 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Okay I guess you asked for it!

Techno then forced himself into the unicorn's mind and to the unicorn he was mentally experiencing a virtual charge of magic that was causing every single atom in his body to repel from themselves instead of staying together. It was physically the most painful thing possible and it made him feel like that he was losing presence in existence... 

"Aargh!" The unicorn starts to scream "W-what are you doing?! W-get out of my head!"

Alexandria smiles and sits next to him stroking his mane "You took quite a hit there Brother, Techno is still interrogating the prisoner" she sighs and holds his hand "You don't have any enemies that you haven't told me about, do you?" she says almost jokingly

"Aargh!" The unicorn starts to scream "W-what are you doing?! W-get out of my head!"

"I don't have any enemies"

9 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

TU: Ohh I'm now making you break up in time and space! Plus even if get deleted from existence your knowledge and mental brain image would still get captured by me so I would still know everything about you anyways if I delete you! So you seriously should just give in before you get permenantly deleted from existence!

27 minutes ago, Rapid Shadow said:

"I don't have any enemies"

"Well then, I guess we will have to see what information Techno can gleam from the prisoner" she says to Rapid and smiles down at him "Quite the start to our adventure as a mercenary band, eh?

20 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Ohh I'm now making you break up in time and space! Plus even if get deleted from existence your knowledge and mental brain image would still get captured by me so I would still know everything about you anyways if I delete you! So you seriously should just give in before you get permenantly deleted from existence!

"F-Fine, I may as well be dead anyway. I w-work for the B-Brotherhood, t-they don't want Alexandria to remember h-her past, t-they want her dead so that peace will never truly return to Equestria" The unicorn squeals like a pig "J-just get out of my head a-and let me be! I w-was just doing as told"

5 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

"Well then, I guess we will have to see what information Techno can gleam from the prisoner" she says to Rapid and smiles down at him "Quite the start to our adventure as a mercenary band, eh?

"F-Fine, I may as well be dead anyway. I w-work for the B-Brotherhood, t-they don't want Alexandria to remember h-her past, t-they want her dead so that peace will never truly return to Equestria" The unicorn squeals like a pig "J-just get out of my head a-and let me be! I w-was just doing as told"

TU: Thanks for your corporation zinger! Alexandra will be happy to know about this!

Techno then teleported back to Alexandra with fart sound effects mixed in...

TU: Okay I'm back Alexandra! Anyways that unicorn was apparently from the brotherhood and they want you dead. So he was basically one of their independent assassin agents that was ordered to kill you plus the brotherhood want chaos to rule equestria for all eternity and they want you dead to the peace can never be restored. Anyways that's what he told me!

19 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

"I feel dizzy Alexandria"

15 minutes ago, Rapid Shadow said:

"I feel dizzy Alexandria"

Alexandria places a gentle hand on Rapid's shoulder and smiles down at him "Just relax, drink some more water and get some rest, we'll be here to watch over you" she says before turning her attention to Techno

48 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Thanks for your corporation zinger! Alexandra will be happy to know about this!

Techno then teleported back to Alexandra with fart sound effects mixed in...

TU: Okay I'm back Alexandra! Anyways that unicorn was apparently from the brotherhood and they want you dead. So he was basically one of their independent assassin agents that was ordered to kill you plus the brotherhood want chaos to rule equestria for all eternity and they want you dead to the peace can never be restored. Anyways that's what he told me!

"Peace returning to Equestria? Not wanting me to remember and the Brotherhood?" she queries and sighs, as she had run ins with the Brotherhood before "Why am I not surprised, I've had run ins with them before, mainly just me interupting some necromantic ritual of theirs in a dungeon"

21 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

Alexandria places a gentle hand on Rapid's shoulder and smiles down at him "Just relax, drink some more water and get some rest, we'll be here to watch over you" she says before turning her attention to Techno

"Peace returning to Equestria? Not wanting me to remember and the Brotherhood?" she queries and sighs, as she had run ins with the Brotherhood before "Why am I not surprised, I've had run ins with them before, mainly just me interupting some necromantic ritual of theirs in a dungeon"

TU: So the brotherhood have actually been a threat to equestria? That's interesting to know plus maybe we should take them down together in the future!

25 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

I rest and relax

21 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: So the brotherhood have actually been a threat to equestria? That's interesting to know plus maybe we should take them down together in the future!

Alexandria shakes her head "To a minuscule degree, yes, but I was always able to deal with them when given a mission to do so from a town's mayor, but it would seem they are stepping up their game, which bodes ill omens for us if we cannot stop them at the root of their organization" she says somewhat sadly "And we won't be able to do that until our Brother Rapid here is fully healed"

21 hours ago, Rapid Shadow said:

I rest and relax

Alexandria then turns her attention to Rapid "Don't worry Rapid, isn't your fault, the Brotherhood's always been a thorn in my side"

2 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

Alexandria shakes her head "To a minuscule degree, yes, but I was always able to deal with them when given a mission to do so from a town's mayor, but it would seem they are stepping up their game, which bodes ill omens for us if we cannot stop them at the root of their organization" she says somewhat sadly "And we won't be able to do that until our Brother Rapid here is fully healed"

Alexandria then turns her attention to Rapid "Don't worry Rapid, isn't your fault, the Brotherhood's always been a thorn in my side"

TU: Yeah maybe I should snuggle with Rapid for now!

Techno then laid down with Rapid and snuggled closely to him while wrapping his cape around were the wound was...

TU: You really are nice to snuggle with Rapid! Especially when you're wearing your cape like now! 

On 10/24/2017 at 9:03 PM, Rapid Shadow said:

I rest and relax

21 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Yeah maybe I should snuggle with Rapid for now!

Techno then laid down with Rapid and snuggled closely to him while wrapping his cape around were the wound was...

TU: You really are nice to snuggle with Rapid! Especially when you're wearing your cape like now! 

Alexandria nods as she keeps an eye on them and thinks for a moment "Brother Techno, where did you put the prisoner? I'd like to have a word with them myself"

Alexandria nods as she keeps an eye on them and thinks for a moment "Brother Techno, where did you put the prisoner? I'd like to have a word with them myself"

My heart slows down and my body starts to get colder