Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Which Power For You: Flight Or Teleportation?

Castle Bleck

Which Power For You?  

87 users have voted

1. 1. Flight or teleportation?

• Flight.
    • Teleportation.

I guess teleportation is more practical than flying because when you are in a really dangerous situation, you can teleport out of this situation, even when you are trapped somewhere (for example when somebody with a gun threatens you). Flying is also a nice thing, but I would prefer teleportation.

• Brohoof 1

• 5 months later...

Hmm interesting offer. Teleportation is boring compared to Flight IMO in terms of style, but in terms of reliability it gets the job done nearly instantaneous than Flight.

Instant Transmission (Teleport) vs Flying

Idk this is a tough offer. Logically Teleport seems to be superior in comparison to Flying IMO. However, Flying just to enjoy yourself in the sky sounds refreshing. Flying might give me enjoyment and a different sense of adventure while Teleport wouldn’t.

Flying would make my journey exciting while Teleport just skips the journey to go from place to place altogether.

I wonder if Teleport costs more energy than Flight? That might be a severe con for it.

So my vote goes for Flight since I want to have fun with my powers every now and then. Plus, the possibility of having fun with Flight seems endless to me. With Teleportation, having fun with it would have limits.

Teleportation is the more convenient one for getting around and saves a lot of time, but I have a need for speed and a will not to imbed myself into someone who happens to be standing where I just appeared. Also I'd probably use teleportation as a means to be able to sleep in and without that additional time to reach my destination, I might not yet be awake enough to begin work just yet. Then again, I don't drive so it takes forever to get anywhere anyways and I don't have the issue so much of sitting in traffic not getting anywhere to make me wish I had a tank to run it over with. Flight also allows you to show off, I'm already good at sneaking up behind friends so flight could help in that, and most importantly, any excuse to dress up like an aviator. B)

Wind_Rider_smiling_S5E15.thumb.png.12e9785a87f8793c6638b165a10697e6.png

Flight could be fun, but I feel that teleportation would be a lot more convenient. Not only that, but teleportation is a lot less limited, so I could probably travel to places that haven't even been truly discovered yet.

Flight definitely. Despite the fact that I wouldn't be able to access as many places as I would with teleportation, the sense of freedom and awe would be groundbreaking for me.

Teleportation. That way I could live wherever I wanted to but be able to work in pretty much any location.

Also...Feel like Chicago-Style pizza tonight but you live in Arizona? No problem, *teleport* and you're in Chicago.

Teleportation, hooves down! Think about it. Instantly be wherever you want to be! Also, I thought of something nobody else has. If you can teleport, you can "Fake It" for flying. Teleport straight up, and you can have the sensation of flight without flying. Every time you get too low, just teleport back up again! Wear one of those "Wing-suits" and you can soar all day long if you keep teleporting for altitude!

wingsuit-flying-2.jpg

Let me remove the fun and go to a science approach...

If you fly, the limit is your body and your wings, if you go too fast, you're exhausted and your body can't take so much speed and pressure.

If you teleport, the limit is your magic and the location, is it known? are you gonna teleport into someone?

For life safety, fly is better

For time savior, teleport is better

I rather choose teleport.

Teleportation (especially if it was also extradimensional) kind of like Tobi's mangekyou sharingan from Naruto. Having my own pocket-dimension, and being able to travel to other dimensions as well would be beyond awesome! :wub: The idea of that kind of teleportation is just too cool, and would open up so many possibilities!    

While teleportation may seem awesome, the fact is going through the fabrics of reality in split seconds would be extremely nauseating as well as kinda boring. When you teleport, you think about where to be and you're there. That's it. With flying you can do some pretty awesome tricks.

I've always liked the idea of being able to fly so I'd choose flying instead of teleportation. Flying could also be considered exercise so having the ability to fly might boost my willingness to exercise more. Might. :pout:

• 4 weeks later...

Flight, definitely. I've always wanted to know what it's like for birds, having all that freedom, being able to just fly wherever and whenever you want, being able to feel the fresh air and all that open space, not to mention I'd love to just watch the sunset/sunrise from the sky. And with me being a Pegasus, why wouldn't I choose flight? :D

Flight 100%, the complete freedom to move everywhere in three dimensions.

What if everytime you teleport the new you is born, and the old you is desintagraded.