A.V.

General Which Power Would You Rather Have: Flight Or Teleportation?

Which Power Would You Rather Have: Flight Or Teleportation?  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Flight or teleportation?

• Flight
    • Teleportation

The question is what kind of teleportation? Does it have distance limit? Does it require focusing and makes you exhausted afterwards? If not, then it's not fair or even at least a little bit real, compared to flight.

Assuming, that the teleportation would be balanced like I mentioned and like it is in the show, I'd totally pick flight. Being able to fly on my own would be great. :3

Flight,    I love the idea of flying and it would save me on gas!

I would go for flight due to physics.

Basically, while teleportation is great, I am certain I'd eventually get tempted to show those flying annoyances thaf I can fly as well by constantly teleporting into air... acquiring velocity with each tekeport... reaching terminal in 12 seconds, as teleportation would probably basically make you keep the forces that are working on you.

What would mean I'd have to teleport somewhere into high mountains with thick snow layer and attempt to land on a slope which would gradually soften my fall, hoping I don't die but just suffer minor injuries :x

• Brohoof 1

Teleportation. Traveling is expensive.

Teleportation is op, greater than flying

Flying. I love the feeling of soaring through the air. Plus you get to see all the sights! Teleportation has WAY too many things that can go wrong, and you can end up getting spliced, or in Harry Potter terms: "Splinched" and that's just not good.

I would much prefer teleportation, as flight would seem like exercise after a little while.