Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Which Power For You: Flight Or Teleportation?

Castle Bleck

Which Power For You?  

87 users have voted

1. 1. Flight or teleportation?

• Flight.
    • Teleportation.

The question is what kind of teleportation? Does it have distance limit? Does it require focusing and makes you exhausted afterwards? If not, then it's not fair or even at least a little bit real, compared to flight.

Assuming, that the teleportation would be balanced like I mentioned and like it is in the show, I'd totally pick flight. Being able to fly on my own would be great. :3

• Brohoof 1

I would go for flight due to physics.

Basically, while teleportation is great, I am certain I'd eventually get tempted to show those flying annoyances thaf I can fly as well by constantly teleporting into air... acquiring velocity with each tekeport... reaching terminal in 12 seconds, as teleportation would probably basically make you keep the forces that are working on you.

What would mean I'd have to teleport somewhere into high mountains with thick snow layer and attempt to land on a slope which would gradually soften my fall, hoping I don't die but just suffer minor injuries :x

• Brohoof 2

Flying. I love the feeling of soaring through the air. Plus you get to see all the sights! Teleportation has WAY too many things that can go wrong, and you can end up getting spliced, or in Harry Potter terms: "Splinched" and that's just not good.

• Brohoof 1

• 5 months later...

*teleports behind you* pshh... nothin personnal.... kid

That aside I'd go with flight. You can see so many places by flying, and it also keeps you moving and healthy.

I can already fly, bruv. 

For reals though, teleportation equals vacation whenever you want. Just got off a stressful day at work? Teleport to a quiet forest grove place and chill. No need for cars or planes, though I’d still have a car just cause.

• 6 months later...

Teleportation would be a lot more useful, assuming it has unlimited range, the use of it isn't restricted to a half a day or longer, it is highly accurate to where I want to go and doesn't have any serious side effects, otherwise I'd choose flight.

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...