Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop DarkSteel's Request Shop ---OPEN---

DarkSteel

Hello! My name is DarkSteel and I am attempting to better myself at drawing ponies. I would love to give my hand at drawing your OC. I'd call myself an adept at drawing(I'm still pretty new :kindness:) My drawing will mostly be on paper, but I may ink it over in illustrator if requested. I mainly draw head profiles, but I would take on the challenge of a full pony if I think I can do it.(Might look worse than my other work:please: ). I may be a little slow getting requests out at first(I have to find a time to fit it in my schedule). 

My Rules-

-Please have a Reference Picture if you don't I'm afraid I won't be able to accept.

-Please be respectful of the art I do dish out. I know it may not the best, but I give it my all.

-Please specify whether you want a headshot or a full pony.

Anyway, I'll take seven orders to start.... First come first served.:pinkie:

--List 1--

1.Artemis Whooves(Completed)

2. Straw Cherry(Completed)

3.Twilight Witch(Completed)(Full Body)

4.Ezerona(Completed)

5.chaosprincess

6.Techno Universal

7.RDash11(Full Body)

--List 2--

1.Prophet(Full Body)

2.Photon Jet

3.The Mint Pone

I have attached a few quick sketches to give you a sense of my style-

IMG_1243.JPG

IMG_1244.JPG

Edited by DarkSteel

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Alright @Artimis Whooves, I have completed a headshot of you OC. I wasn't sure if you wanted a headshot or an entire pony. I think it turned out pretty well(I had a little trouble with your hair proportions...:D). If you'd like the entire pony or are not happy with the headshot I'd be glad to add you back to the list after my other requests! Thanks!

Here's the headshot-

^CFFC1C0B5CD8ADE69166274DE1A703127AE35BF531D9B67D97^pimgpsh_thumbnail_win_distr.jpg

@StrawCherry Alrighty, another one completed! I'm surprised I got these done this fast! If you're unhappy with the headshot or you'd like the full pony I'd be more than happy to add you to the list! Thanks for the request!

Without further ado!

^95F6FF2939285D6E165AD47D1DD1A9E2E2C58D5120D582CA4E^pimgpsh_thumbnail_win_distr.jpg

5 minutes ago, DarkSteel said:

@chaosprincess That would be no problem at all! Full bodies take a lot longer for me... so two would problem take a substantial amount of time, but I'm open to the challenge!

Head shots of them would be perfectly fine so no worries on the full body.

As for the request would you be able to do a head shot of my ponysona laurel and duskheart nuzzling? my ponysona laurel is a twinkle eyed pegasus so she has gems for eyes reference pictures of both will be below I will post Laurel first then Duskheart thank you.

Spoiler

ef02049cd5ab92a243af60d1a81ee467-dbq7fyy.thumb.jpg.f95c0c596f7196ec3e3735622ed2cd61.jpg

Spoiler

random_sketch__by_demonwolfspirit-dazmiw

Edited by chaosprincess

@Twilight Witch Alright, I finished Opal. It took me a lot less time to draw a foal than it would a full sized pony. I think it turned out pretty well. As always if you are not pleased with the results I'm happy to add you back to the list! Thanks for the request!

Here you go!:pinkie:

^2D50625E130FBA8D06CA4D1EAE4197379E7D2FF7EB8B534580^pimgpsh_thumbnail_win_distr.jpg

8 hours ago, DarkSteel said:

@Twilight Witch Alright, I finished Opal. It took me a lot less time to draw a foal than it would a full sized pony. I think it turned out pretty well. As always if you are not pleased with the results I'm happy to add you back to the list! Thanks for the request!

Here you go!:pinkie:

^2D50625E130FBA8D06CA4D1EAE4197379E7D2FF7EB8B534580^pimgpsh_thumbnail_win_distr.jpg

Can you add a unicorn horn please?

@Twilight Witch Sure that will be the first thing I work on today!

@Techno Universal Sure, would you like a headshot or a full pony?

@RDash11 Alright, would you like the entire pony or a headshot?

@Prophet I'll add you to list two when I am finished with list one! Just to specify would you like the entire pony or just a headshot?

@Twilight Witch Alright all done! Made a few minor changes! I'll be buying a new camera here soon... sorry about the crappy quality...

^FEC38D0C9F8D6B879B26E7F119F5DB9E1332C70C195512E85F^pimgpsh_thumbnail_win_distr.jpg

15 minutes ago, DarkSteel said:

@Prophet I'll add you to list two when I am finished with list one! Just to specify would you like the entire pony or just a headshot?

@Twilight Witch Alright all done! Made a few minor changes! I'll be buying a new camera here soon... sorry about the crappy quality...

^FEC38D0C9F8D6B879B26E7F119F5DB9E1332C70C195512E85F^pimgpsh_thumbnail_win_distr.jpg

I would like a full body, please

18 minutes ago, DarkSteel said:

Looks awesome!

Hi there! If there a spot available for my request would you mind drawing the head of my OC, Photon Jet? If not then I'll completely understand.

My OC is in my profile icon but here's my MS Paint drawing for further reference:

Photon Jet No Suit.png