Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Has anyone watched the MLP movie yet?

ShiningPastry

I know the movie has been out for like a week or so already.... :adorkable: I still have not been able to watch it *cri*. For anyone who has watched it, how is the movie? Is it similar to the episodes or completely different? Also, I am not sure how to get the movie for free. Is it possible? :please:  ~ ShiningPastry

967803__safe_solo_blushing_animated_smiling_simple-background_bipedal_transparent-background_chibi_starlight-glimmer1.gif

• Brohoof 1

I just saw the movie last night, and in my honest opinion, I don't think that the movie was long enough to properly let the characters (especially the new ones) fully develop into what they could have been. Other than that, I thought that the movie was great! I had to get used to seeing the ponies animated in the different style, but it was kinda refreshing to see them appear more three-dimensional rather than just the flat flash animation they would use for normal TV episodes. Overall I'll give this movie an 8/10 and would recommend it to anyone wanting to see a new movie.

http://kimcartoon.me/Cartoon/My-Little-Pony-The-Movie-2017/Full?id=77201

You can watch the movie for free, so no awkward cinema moments! 

• Brohoof 3

I saw it when it was leaked. It was alright, nothing special. Didn't much care for the songs and the plot and resolution was kinda meh.

(edited)

@King of Canterlot  I see what you mean! And for the animation part, yeah after watching the trailer I was thinking about having to get used to the very different animation style ^_^.  Thank you for sharing your opinions and also the link!! :pinkie: 

@Twilight Kyle Hmm, interesting. It is possible that it was more difficult for you to appreciate the movie getting to watch it before it was released. Well, I guess i'll just have to go watch it for myself and see!  :) Thanks for sharing tho!

Edited by ShiningPastry

2 hours ago, ShiningPastry said:

@King of Canterlot  I see what you mean! And for the animation part, yeah after watching the trailer I was thinking about having to get used to the very different animation style ^_^.  Thank you for sharing your opinions and also the link!! :pinkie: 

@Twilight Kyle Hmm, interesting. It is possible that it was more difficult for you to appreciate the movie getting to watch it before it was released. Well, I guess i'll just have to go watch it for myself and see!  :) Thanks for sharing tho!

No, my opinion of the movie is my opinion of the movie. I fail to see at what time I saw it has any relevance whatsoever. 

(edited)

@Twilight Kyle I see what you mean now, I have watched half of the movie. I could be better, there is a lot of chasing going on in the movie and it is becoming quite repetitive. 

18 hours ago, FlowerSun said:

Pony in a desert. They need water. I need to see it one day.

:love::D Yess you need to see it, I watched half of it and I couldn't stop it. It was very hard to turn it off XD.  You can watch it here: http://kimcartoon.me/Cartoon/My-Little-Pony-The-Movie-2017/Full?id=77201  Tell me what you think of the movie if you watch it! Im planning to finish it on the weekends.

Edited by ShiningPastry

@Twilight Kyle Yeah I guess, it was just a thought. Like I said, I'll have to see for myself when I finish watching it. But I do see why you say the movie isn't that special, people have been waiting a long time and we all expected more from it. However, it still is hard for me to pause the movie! :)

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...