Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

rainbow rocks Are We Ever Going to See the Dazzlings Again?

Octavia_Melody2

Ever since Rainbow Rocks, I've been hoping for the Dazzlings to make another appearance. I mean, we saw some of the Crystal Prep students again in "Dance Magic" so its not like Hasbro's above recurring EQ character cameos. I thought they were pretty awesome villains and I'd love to see them again (maybe even reformed, that's kind of always been a thing with FiM). Plus I have a huge crush on Adagio (yes, I'm one of those weird people with a crush on fictional characters, but I don't think that's unusual for these parts). Heh. :ooh:

• Brohoof 4

Adagio is best siren.

I really do hope we see them again, their magic was lost, but with new magic from Equestria flying around I think it’s possible they could become a threat again.

Edited by ShootingStar159
  • Brohoof 3

They might make an appearance in another Equestria Girls short. They might even get reformed! I really love their designs, and their singing voices. 

If you didn't already know, there's a really good comic on their backstory. I can't remember the issue number or anything, but if you look it up, you might find it.

To my knowledge, seeing them return is like the #1 thing people want to see from Equestria Girls in the near future. And I can easily see a number of directions they could take this, too, especially given how much the property has evolved by this point.

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, Cahead2015 said:

Maybe they'll return in the YouTube series next year.

Said series is actually starting in late November (of this year), according to the Hascon pannel and K. Hadley's Twitter.

Edited by Toon4Thought
  • Brohoof 1

14 hours ago, Hierok said:
  Hide contents

In the season 7 finale they appear in a flashback. We see how the pillars banish them. Eqg is canon. :twi:

You know how wrestling-fans "mark out" whenever they see a cool moment in the ring?

Well, that's exactly what I did when I saw ^that^ part: I marked out as a Brony.

Edited by The Artist Formerly Known As A.V.
  • Brohoof 2

4 hours ago, Toon4Thought said:

Said series is actually starting in late November (of this year), according to the Hascon pannel and K. Hadley's Twitter.

November of this year, huh?  Then maybe the hiatus of My Little Pony won't be so bad this time around.

• Brohoof 1

15 minutes ago, SaburoDaimando said:

November of this year, huh?  Then maybe the hiatus of My Little Pony won't be so bad this time around.

Honestly, I'm looking forward to the EqG series 100x more than season 8 of the main show.

• Brohoof 1

7 hours ago, The Artist Formerly Known As A.V. said:

You know how wrestling-fans "mark out" whenever they see a cool moment in the ring?

Well, that's exactly what I did when I saw ^that^ part: I marked out as a Brony.

I know! That part was amazing. :squee:

Edited by Hierok
  • Brohoof 1

Since someone has already gone and mentioned something behind a spoiler tag, all I can say is go and have a look at that to find your answer.

On 10/16/2017 at 7:55 PM, Toon4Thought said:

I already saw it release date along with the teaser, feel free to watch it:

20 hours ago, Brainstorm said:

I wonder what became of the Dazzlings/Sirens since Rainbow Rocks, they've lost their gems and can no longer sing High Notes, so what became of them in the other world?

About what we saw in legend of everfree (or LoE) six orbs were leaking out of the pedestal and one of them infected Juniper montage by enchanting some ramdom mirror maybe it'll to the same to the dazzlings by enchanting yet refusing their pendents.

22 hours ago, Cahead2015 said:

I already saw it release date along with the teaser, feel free to watch it:

With 45 episodes this web show is getting, we may see them in at least one of the episodes, but I think they'll be more focused in introducing the human selves of already seen characters

• Brohoof 1

55 minutes ago, Steve Piranha said:

With 45 episodes this web show is getting, we may see them in at least one of the episodes, but I think they'll be more focused in introducing the human selves of already seen characters

I don't think that's the intention 

18 hours ago, Skytower said:

Real question is how far the series will go.  Will it all tie into the main show and be sort of a background for future Equestria Girls movies?

I would consider it a possibility.