Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MLP 2017

emactook

I like it how Bane is the only character that crushed Batman, put him in prison, and took over the city. If MLP has a similar plot like that then I'll definitely look into it.

Alas, our wonderful film is nowhere near as.... Cold as what you describe. It is about how the power of friendship and love can help one accomplish anything. This is why our lord and God tells us to love each other as ourselves, for what may break a single stick is naught against a bundle together.

Oh..... Teddie.... Wait, did you two follow me here? I admire your dedication to my act, but its really nothing special, merely my own small part in this great play of life. Perhaps it would be best for you to leave.... Considering some of your earlier actions

Last I checked there were 3 votes in that thread on the Christian Forums, however it seems the poor princess got banned. Wonder how, I, of course, never would have dared to report them. Though I'll admit the SWAT started to get annoying.

As for my looks, I'm really nothing special. But even the least of actors must seem a goddess compared to the plebeian.

Good answer..........

And yes, I did admire the motorcycle and I like it how Bane crushed Batman's spine and left him paralyzed. I admire the sound effect crew of making the snapping of his spine sound realistic.

I don't think the MLP movie can top off the Dark Knight Rises ending:

Spoiler

Batman "blows him self up" with a nuke to save Gotham, the city gave him a statue to honor him, and Alfred found him alive while he was dating Catwoman.