emactook

MLP 2017

Is the movie good in anyway? I want to see if it's better then the Dark Knight trilogy movie combined.

I must say, the absolutely brutish Dark Knight movies are nothing compared to the genius that is MLP. Though I am afraid I cannot hope to do it justice, you absolutely must see for yourself.

I like it how Bane is the only character that crushed Batman, put him in prison, and took over the city. If MLP has a similar plot like that then I'll definitely look into it.

Alas, our wonderful film is nowhere near as.... Cold as what you describe. It is about how the power of friendship and love can help one accomplish anything. This is why our lord and God tells us to love each other as ourselves, for what may break a single stick is naught against a bundle together.

That is a overused theme. I mostly prefer violence, betrayal, destruction, and hatred.

Oh..... Teddie.... Wait, did you two follow me here? I admire your dedication to my act, but its really nothing special, merely my own small part in this great play of life. Perhaps it would be best for you to leave.... Considering some of your earlier actions

If you are the real Twilight_Child then how many people voted on the poll "is it okay for me to have an "S-Support" with my cousin?"

I think it's more because of your charming looks.

you will never replace my 2 true loves from danganronpa v3 though

Last I checked there were 3 votes in that thread on the Christian Forums, however it seems the poor princess got banned. Wonder how, I, of course, never would have dared to report them. Though I'll admit the SWAT started to get annoying.

As for my looks, I'm really nothing special. But even the least of actors must seem a goddess compared to the plebeian.

Dark Knight was a masterpiece. The defining moment of the whole piece was the scene with Batman on the motorcycle.

That beautiful motorcycle.

Good answer..........

And yes, I did admire the motorcycle and I like it how Bane crushed Batman's spine and left him paralyzed. I admire the sound effect crew of making the snapping of his spine sound realistic.

Didn't you hear? That was no sound effect. It was that of one of the crew members. Rather unfortunate, but such things happen in the great show of life. And you must admit, it was interesting in the film.

I honestly don't think even a Pony movie could best the majesty of the Dark Knight films. And I really want them to! Seeing the Ponies get up there in box office charts worldwide would be truly beautiful.

(edited)

i heard one of these guys were one of the crew members

769efe2b1d7539948d52da9ddaeafdca.jpg

Edited by Teddi-Fiend
grammar fail

I don't think the MLP movie can top off the Dark Knight Rises ending:

Spoiler

Batman "blows him self up" with a nuke to save Gotham, the city gave him a statue to honor him, and Alfred found him alive while he was dating Catwoman.

An odd metric to put it up against, but no, it doesn't hold a candle to the Dark Knight movies. It's definitely not a "classic"