Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Apple parents

SoberStarlight

So, I could be completely oblivious on this topic, but does anybody know what specifically happened to Applejack's parents? I get that they passed away, based on episodes such as "The Perfect Pear," but is it specifically stated exactly how they passed away in the show? If so, which episode specifies how it happened? If not, do you guys know if there is any fan-made interpretation or fimfiction out there? (links are appreciated if possible :D) Thanks.

Jayson

6 minutes ago, jay_19 said:

So, I could be completely oblivious on this topic, but does anybody know what specifically happened to Applejack's parents? I get that they passed away, based on episodes such as "The Perfect Pear," but is it specifically stated exactly how they passed away in the show? If so, which episode specifies how it happened? If not, do you guys know if there is any fan-made interpretation or fimfiction out there? (links are appreciated if possible :D) Thanks.

Jayson

It is canon they are death, but it might be the best option. I like to believe they died protecting their parents and kids. :grin:

• Brohoof 1