Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What horror element of MLP would scare you if it came to life

FlowerSun

I was watching some IT 1990 clips. Most are just amusing. Like i think its more fascinating thrill than horror, and the "ahawk" voice of the actor is what i come for. There is however one creepy scene that made me have nightmare. That was the one scene when Bill looks through Georgies Photo Album and he sees a picture of him blinking. Like that plus the music, i literally had that image in my head while sleeping was seriously creepy so it took awhile to sleep more or less. So imagine if you have a MLP poster or something suddently in the middle of the night it would do that. Like yeah somewhat sounds cute but not really that would be insanely disturbing to be honest.

But just wondering your view on what would creep you out in terms of horror elements or what you have seen that has let that impact.

Probably the Changelings. Getting kidnapped and impersonated by a shapeshifting species sounds unpleasant. Then there's Sombra's shadow form. You do NOT want to encounter that on a rainy day. or a dark and stormy night. And Daybreaker? Well, let's just say if she were real, it would make the burning of Rome look like a campfire.

Edited by heavens-champion

• 4 years later...