request shop Want some art of your OC?

Micah

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could you do my Ponysona Mako

Description: Mako is a traditional unicorn. Her tail is like the one below but the hair on the end of the tail is longer. She has a curved horn and large canines. She has a strongly built body, which means she is stocky and muscular. She has multiple scars all along her body that are show. Her eyes are a light brown/amber color. Her pelt is a tan color. Her mane and tail are dark brown with streaks of light blue in them. Her mane is a medium long mane that is usually in a smal ponytail.

20 hours ago, WiccanAssassin said:

Could you do my Ponysona Mako

Description: Mako is a traditional unicorn. Her tail is like the one below but the hair on the end of the tail is longer. She has a curved horn and large canines. She has a strongly built body, which means she is stocky and muscular. She has multiple scars all along her body that are show. Her eyes are a light brown/amber color. Her pelt is a tan color. Her mane and tail are dark brown with streaks of light blue in them. Her mane is a medium long mane that is usually in a smal ponytail.

I prefer to work with images, sorry.

@Pangur Ban

I've been looking for someone to draw art of my two OCs together! Here's the images to help you:

You know my two OCs of the same and body, but different souls and races, Unicorn and Changeling Will Guide?

5973853e1c39e_WiiGuySIG1.png.c77cc0eeb1d231b87c817fa2ba59b23b.png.f62bcf78bc2f3fccc465003a63682e8b.png

5a6a52dcb324b_ChangelingWillGuideFinal.png.577cc767db7840415a0dbccf4f6a44f3.png5a83902a98014_MLPForumsAvatar.jpg.40a63bafcd4292abe50ce3a97e2b87f6.jpg

Perhaps you can do a piece where they're embracing each other?

Maybe like this?

Rarity_and_Twilight_Sparkle_hugging_S7E14.png.32d6459197c152c20645a2cbd3abb368.png

Let me know if you need any new information