Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ideas for the eventual show reboot

Whirlwindmark

Nothing lasts forever and knowing Hasbro, Mlp(like Transformers) will be rebooted with a new show. My hope is, the next show, will have these things.So this is basically a wish list, feel free to disagree. 

1. It's made by Netflix and has 2D animation.Like say animation style of Star vs the forces of evil or the new Ducktales reboot.

2. We have threating villains.

3. We have established kingdoms and borders.

4. Spike does not start off as a good guy and was not raised by Twilight, instead he was raised by the Gargoyle, Scorpan. He even has the rank of Lieutenant while Scorpan is the General of Tierk's army. Unlike the old movie, Scorpan is helping Tierk because he believes in his cause to unite all species under one banner, and thinks that while the Centaur can be harsh and strict, he is still a wise leader. Spike is the youngest in the army and the only dragon(Dragons live mostly in the desolatelands and have a dwarf like kingdom under the mountains "The Mountain King") even though he has the rank of lieutenant, Scorpan has him stay out of combat and mostly regulates him to Prison warden duty.

5. Tara Strong returns.

6. Tierks Empire is made up of conquered people's such as Fauns, Trolls, Goblins, Gargoyles, Harpies and certain Unicorns.

thats it for me.

Edited by Whirlwindmark

I hope they first will develop this show as much as possible and if they start a new show, they should pay attention to worldbuilding and aging. And of course, Discord should return. :twi:

• Brohoof 1

Honestly, once this series ends, I'm completely done with MLP. I'm too attached to the Mane 6 to see them "replaced" (I couldn't find a better term, but you get what i mean).

12 hours ago, Whirlwindmark said:

Nothing lasts forever and knowing Hasbro, Mlp(like Transformers) will be rebooted with a new show. My hope is, the next show, will have these things.So this is basically a wish list, feel free to disagree. 

1. It's made by Netflix and has 2D animation.Like say animation style of Star vs the forces of evil or the new Ducktales reboot.

2. We have threating villains.

3. We have established kingdoms and borders.

4. Spike does not start off as a good guy and was not raised by Twilight, instead he was raised by the Gargoyle, Scorpan. He even has the rank of Lieutenant while Scorpan is the General of Tierk's army. Unlike the old movie, Scorpan is helping Tierk because he believes in his cause to unite all species under one banner, and thinks that while the Centaur can be harsh and strict, he is still a wise leader. Spike is the youngest in the army and the only dragon(Dragons live mostly in the desolatelands and have a dwarf like kingdom under the mountains "The Mountain King") even though he has the rank of lieutenant, Scorpan has him stay out of combat and mostly regulates him to Prison warden duty.

5. Tara Strong returns.

6. Tierks Empire is made up of conquered people's such as Fauns, Trolls, Goblins, Gargoyles, Harpies and certain Unicorns.

thats it for me.

Hi, as this board is for discussing the current show, this discussion has been moved to Sugarcube Corner.