Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

spoiler Rainbow Dash looked so cute during this song!!!

St3venp

Rainbow Dash during the song "Time to be Awesome again", she was so cute. And don't you guys think she looked like she was in love with that bird at the beginning XD? I definitely love this style of animation better than the show. I mean, just look at these pictures. I swear im obsessed with her

3504687430c5e5a6df957320973e101b.png

bd4090ebf1cbd99bb18e6c1dc07d4ddd.png

• Brohoof 4

This scene and One Small Thing are the ones that make the best case for the Toon Boom animation, but the execution overall was just too inconsistent. Later in the song when they get up on top of the ship it doesn't look as polished and I just can't get behind any animation style that results in that garish opening attack scene.

Edited by n1029

Indeed. I think over all I like one small thing better.
BUT The start to this is adorable, Dash strutting around on the table is cute. The other ponies coming in to help he song is hilarious.

On a note about being in love. I REALLY sounds like pinkie / Skystar are flirting in one small thing. (I know they are not) But there cute none the less.

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...
On 10/17/2017 at 2:51 PM, St3venp said:

Rainbow Dash during the song "Time to be Awesome again", she was so cute. And don't you guys think she looked like she was in love with that bird at the beginning XD? I definitely love this style of animation better than the show. I mean, just look at these pictures. I swear im obsessed with herimageproxy.php?img=&key=440495ccd3fef3a5

3504687430c5e5a6df957320973e101b.png

bd4090ebf1cbd99bb18e6c1dc07d4ddd.png

I especially love the top one. I love the way see looks up and you see her cute little tummy or should I say that. I just wanna tickle her, sorry if I look like I am weird. She's just cute. She was in so good of a mood that she would definitely laugh.

• Brohoof 1