Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Games that simply make you 'happy'

Kyoshi Frost Wolf

On 10/19/2017 at 8:07 AM, Tao said:

I always love  playing the Okami game,  the music and art is just,  well like playing in a dream as a wolf!

Oh yeah. Thanks for reminding me of this. I loved the heck out of Okami. Why has it been so long since I last played Okami? I'm going to go play Okami as soon as humanly possible.

• Brohoof 1

On ‎10‎/‎20‎/‎2017 at 5:34 PM, Ivan The Adorable said:

Oh yeah. Thanks for reminding me of this. I loved the heck out of Okami. Why has it been so long since I last played Okami? I'm going to go play Okami as soon as humanly possible.

The HD version is coming out at some point, so that could be the perfect time. :) I have never played the game, but that will change with the HD version.

I find for me just playing any video game makes me feel happier especially when series favorites release like Dragon Age or Pokemon. I'm not very talkative or social at home but I like to think I'm the most approachable and happiest when I'm playing video games.

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...

Pokemon does that to me when I play it ^W^ I've played almost one copy or every generation, and I've found moon is probably the best yet (can't wait for the switch to have one o3o)

Also I have a romcart for the NES I love to play, My Little Pony: Dr Discords Conquest ^w^ 

I've always liked the mega man games, but I've always been horrible at em XD but this pone themed room hack is an easier version of mega Man three, and I've beat it twice- very good chillout game :catface:

also on a different level sonic unleashed- I know I'm in the minority when it comes to my opinion on this game, but I truly enjoyed the gameplay and story  ^w^ :muffins:

• Brohoof 2

• 4 months later...

Definitely Psychonauts. The game is just so off the walls weird, it puts a smile on my face. If you haven't heard the Steven Blum G-Men from the Milkman Conspiracy level, oh boy are you in for a treat..... It's physically impossible for me to playthrough that level without cracking up.

Edited by ultrairongorilla
  • Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Im pretty sure the Worms Games make me really happy^^ Specially Worms World Party and Worms 4 Mayhem, playing this games just makes me smile and i mean, these are both games i played the most of all my games.

Except the Missions in Worms World Party are horrible, thats the only downside, because im pretty sure in the ps 1 version, there are a few levels that are impossible to beat in the intended way, since the cpu takes to much time to skip their turn.

• Brohoof 1

I've always loved the Scribblenauts games, specifically the first 2. :fluttershy: It pretty much all stems from my nostalgia for them; I remember being a young lad and playing those games to death! :squee: Unlimited was pretty cool, but I didn't find it as charming as the first 2. Unmasked was kinda... meh, honestly.

Showdown was a huge disappointment. :unamused:

• Brohoof 1

the trilogy of spyro and crash for playstation 1, I adore those games! I am also a fan of the tomb raider saga from the classics and the most modern!

and one that I played recently that caused me great joy is '' the legend of zelda: minish cap '' I think I'm more of a retro girl haha

• Brohoof 2

3 hours ago, ShadOBabe said:

Pokemon Snap.

Pure, adorable, joy. <3

Awww heck yeah! Love that game for so many reasons. The vehicle is cool. It's just a relaxing, no stress tour. Most of all though, it's neat just to see the Pokemon in something close to an environment they'd inhabit acting like animals in the wild. Very immersive.

• Brohoof 2

23 minutes ago, Victoria Sponge said:

The Legend of Zelda The WindWaker. The cute graphics and story as well as the sailing mechanics and characters across the ocean all put me in a great mood.

I am with you there 100% words can't describe the feelings that game gives me. It was the first Zelda game I played all the way through to the end. The unbroken expanse of the ocean made it feel like a real adventure. Just being able to see something off in the distance, often through the telescope, and deciding to cruise on over to it and find out what's there. Maybe it will be an island with a Great Fairy, maybe it's a platform of bad guys you have to slay swashbuckler style, maybe it's just those treasure hunting guys with the diving helmets. Plus the story was grand. Starting with a simple rescue mission that takes you through an odyssey of challenges.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

The video games that make me feel really happy are:

- The Super Mario Brother's series

- The Pokemon series

- The Kingdom Hearts series

- Overwatch

• Brohoof 1