Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Tempest Shadow and a mysterious red horn (spoilers from the movie)

Caligula

ACHTUNG - spoilers from the movie! 

I'm looking for a single player, willing to play as Tempest (and, potentially, her crew. Especially Grubber, as he seems to be the most friend-like person for her). I envision it as an advanced, slow-paced RP, where Tempest would slowly repair her airship, take care of crew... and, of course, have a few small-talks with king Sombra. Why was she sent there? To destroy him once for all? Reform? Or maybe it was a mistake on Map's side, and she will once again end on the side of evil?

I'll also probably craft a different backstory for king Sombra, to create something for Tempest to discover and learn. I imagine that she could not know too much about him at the beginning, and only learn more after repairing communication.

Well, I hope I've written everything clearly and didn't make any obvious mistake/oversight. Cheers!

Synopsis:

While Tempest's history was rather tragic, and her actions at the end of Storm King's invasion proved she is able to act nobly - she still needs to learn a lot, atone for her crimes and reform. When Map from Twilight's castle eventually decides to send Tempest north, on her own friendship quest, it's treated as a final proof that her actions were sincere - it's her final test. The last task before Equestria will forgive her for all sins and properly welcome back.

Yet... she doesn't find anything except a strange, red horn. What's worse, her airship, as not used to local weather, gets accidentialy damaged, and while Tempest and her crew are safe, they are grounded for a few days in a hostile environment.

And the worst thing? It looks like horn can talk. And still controls a bit of magic...

What will happen? Will Tempest be lured by sweet words and promises made by horn? Or maybe she will manage to start Sombra's own reformation? 

Edited by Caligula
  • Brohoof 1