Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning The Mare in The High Castle

Whirlwindmark

22 minutes ago, Whirlwindmark said:

I have not, but I will now. And magical armor is fine.

Alrighty thanks. Lemme know what you think. I'll be starting in Manehattan flying around blasting some bugs and then joining the resistance in Everfree. One pony wouldn't be able to keep it up long.

In case the link doesn't work well for you:

Spoiler

LektraArmorPlus.png

I commissioned that, I didn't draw it myself :)

Edited by Lektra Bolt
  • Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

Yeah I'm actually quite intrested in this! Like I'll probably have my OC Techno in this as like maybe a fallen leader who's trying to get his power back so he can restore peace in equestria! :)

And how did he lose his Phenomenal Cosmic God power? In other words, how were you planning to balance him? Just wondering :)

3 minutes ago, Lektra Bolt said:

And how did he lose his Phenomenal Cosmic God power? In other words, how were you planning to balance him? Just wondering :)

Well I was planning to have him born into the royal family in the beginning but he then became the king above the two sisters and then the war occurred and Techno was forced into hiding the survive the war. So now Techno is wanting to now battle against Sombra and the other villain leaders of equestria to get his power back as a peaceful and rightful king. :) 

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Techno Universal said:

Well I was planning to have him born into the royal family in the beginning but he then became the king above the two sisters and then the war occurred and Techno was forced into hiding the survive the war. So now Techno is wanting to now battle against Sombra and the other villain leaders of equestria to get his power back as a peaceful and rightful king. :) 

Please tell us how he succeeded Cele and Luna. Were you saying they got killed off in the takeovers? So he's a son of one of the sisters with an unnamed lover, and would he still have power over all of existence or did he lose this and working to get it back? If he gets it back, what would stop him from just fixing all of life's problems? Just trying to understand this :)

1 minute ago, Lektra Bolt said:

Please tell us how he succeeded Cele and Luna. Were you saying they got killed off in the takeovers? So he's a son of one of the sisters with an unnamed lover, and would he still have power over all of existence or did he lose this and working to get it back? If he gets it back, what would stop him from just fixing all of life's problems? Just trying to understand this :)

Well I was thinking that Techno was abandoned in the throne room of Cantralot one night by an unknown family and the two sisters chose to raise him into royalty themselves as he was an alicorn filly and the sisters saw him as the next big leader of Cantralot or even equestria. So the two sisters were his adoptive parents and they were the only parents he knew as his real parents left him as a gift for the two sisters just hours after he was born. So through the war the two sisters were killed and this made Techno panic and go into hiding to protect himself from the chaos. But he's now once again seeking back his power over equestria. 

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Techno Universal said:

Well I was thinking that Techno was abandoned in the throne room of Cantralot one night by an unknown family and the two sisters chose to raise him into royalty themselves as he was an alicorn filly and the sisters saw him as the next big leader of Cantralot or even equestria. So the two sisters were his adoptive parents and they were the only parents he knew as his real parents left him as a gift for the two sisters just hours after he was born. So through the war the two sisters were killed and this made Techno panic and go into hiding to protect himself from the chaos. But he's now once again seeking back his power over equestria. 

Alicorn child by unknown parents, around teen years now and unsure what he can do. I guess that can work. Let's see what Whirl says :)

Colt BTW, filly is a female

12 minutes ago, Lektra Bolt said:

Alicorn child by unknown parents, around teen years now and unsure what he can do. I guess that can work. Let's see what Whirl says :)

Colt BTW, filly is a female

Yeah I was originally intending for him to be a young adult so he would be like in his 20s/30s and he would be helping out the sisters with decision making and other things. But still I guess it could still work if he was in his teenage years! :)   

• Brohoof 1

Ok. Just to summarize the current composition of the characters within the rp, we have two dragons loyal to their specific species, an alicorn that was sold to the changelings, two ex lunar guards, one of which is two steps from insanity while the other has a sibling that is also being used in the rp, a unicorn smith, a blind bat pony, a gryphon, Equestria's version of Iron Man, and whatever Whirlwind decided to throw in. I think we have enough in terms of characters.

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Maple Bat said:

@Lektra Bolt You, never specified how big the explosions where :please:

Edit Just went over the map again. Gonna Edit my post now

Fair enough! :) Very fair point. They are Changeling sized explosions. I kinda figured it wasn't needed since I was halfway across the country in another city, but no you've got a point.

We could still meet up at the forest, as I arrive :)

26 minutes ago, Acnologia said:

Equestria's version of Iron Man

Iron Mare please :please: but I'm being technical lol.

But yea, pretty much. Just a lot less rich and snooty, benevolent really. Basically all the finances of Bolt Solutions dried up when Manehattan was ruined as well as taken over, and they're just supplying the resistance, with whatever bits they do make going back into purchasing materials on the black market

Edited by Lektra Bolt

On 10/18/2017 at 6:37 PM, Whirlwindmark said:

Update: I don't have the time to do this RP as I previously thought, and being in an iPhone only makes it hard to keep track of everyone. While I'm happy I got people interested, I'm afraid I have to cancel this. Sorry.

Did anyone else catch this at the top of the RP thread? Wind is canceling the RP:(

@Maple Bat@Acnologia@Drago Ryder

Also it's pretty moot now Drago, but I had already left Manehattan sorry

Edited by Lektra Bolt

18 minutes ago, Drago Ryder said:

Dang. Anyone want to reboot this?

Well you know quite enough about the idea this is based on, so if anyone can you probably can. Did you want to or you've got your hands full running RBWY?