Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Nintendo thread

EmbodimentOfCringe

I have been wanting to buy a Switch for quite a while, but I have been waiting for the release of a Switch Pro. But I think I heard that Nintendo has stated that they do not intend to release such an upgrade... this year anyway. Not sure if it is worth waiting.

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, Luna the Great of all the Russias said:

I have been wanting to buy a Switch for quite a while, but I have been waiting for the release of a Switch Pro. But I think I heard that Nintendo has stated that they do not intend to release such an upgrade... this year anyway. Not sure if it is worth waiting.

Dunno either. I’d been missing of much had I waited that long. I mean, Breath of the Wild, Mario Odyssey, Three Houses, and some other games are some good shit

BTW, this guy slips his Thorax (yes, the changeling king one :fluttershy:), when he slips on ice

CoH_Octavo_Artwork.png?version=23aea4571

• 2 months later...

Moved over two months ago, and put everything away. Missed my Switch. I began looking for it today at last in my still occupied luggage. Nothing. Still, the saying that hiding something in plain sight is the best hiding spot, because I’ve noticed my IPAD box on my drawer, IN MY ROOM. Why would I put that on it. Then it I remembered it used to be in the old room where the Switch used to be and.... you can guess my face when I opened it :dash:

• 5 months later...