Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Does the character "Soarin" have a big role in the movie at all?

AlicornSpell

I haven't seen the movie yet and I'm still debating whether or not I should see it. But I am wondering if Soarin has any big role in the movie. I'm a big fan of his character and I'm hoping his character will someday get way more character development than the little amount that he had in the show. It seems like Hasbro doesn't really care at all about his character, since he has never had a big role ever in the show.

You do get to see a little bit of Soarin but none of the Wonderbolts (other than Rainbow Dash) play an important role at all. I don't even remember them having any lines.

Edited by Prospekt

• 2 weeks later...

WHY DID I NOT SEE THIS THREAD EARLIER?!?!

Soarin's #1 fan here! And I squealed when The wonderbolts made a few cameos at the start. There was no way that he and the 'Bolts were gonna be a  major part of the movie - they're considered side characters and only really come into play when its focused on Rainbow Dash. So sadly, Soarin is not a big enough character to get much screen time for a movie. I'm still waiting for him to show up in Equestria girls!!! 

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...