Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Where should be MLP's new primary US channel?

Toon4Thought

Alright, I am not from the US so this doesn't affect me in the slightest. But, I believe the show would fit mostly in Netflix, CN is a very very bad choice. I doubt that it would get that much airtime either, because Teen Titans Go! is the best, right? I am going to bring a new channel on the table, how about Nickelodeon?, they air MLP on Nick in my country! 

1 minute ago, SpiBaz said:

I am going to bring a new channel on the table, how about Nickelodeon?, they air MLP on Nick in my country!

I’m not sure what Nick in your country is like, but in the U.S., they’re worse than Cartoon Network. Even with their own shows, they don’t get treated well unless they get SpongeBob level ratings. I’d honestly rather have it on Discovery Family. At least they’re consistent with premieres. Nick could pull it at the last minute or put it on an unnecessary hiatus for months.

• Brohoof 1

Pretty much agreed with everyone on Netflix. Branching out onto services like Hulu and amazon prime wouldn't be bad investments either. 

As far as channels? Well stateside at least, CN is spamming the hell out of titans go. MLP seems a bit tame, as they tend to gear themselves towards action and comedy. I have no idea what Nick is doing outside of sponge bob. 

So barring those, me thinks that Disney channel would be a fair bet, especially on Disney XD. I can see a few Hub shows slotting in nicely on there. 

Outside of that, I'd go broad syndication. Air on channels that are local affiliates, like all the channels under the Sinclair broadcasting network, who have quite the reach across the country and are mostly known for showing sitcom re-runs, supernatural and all the DC live action shows. But they did used to air cartoons back in the day. Sure, it was back when 4kids existed as a major player, but the principal still stands. Hasbro don't have much to loose with syndicating their programming on local affiliate stations.