Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Can someone ponyfy an oc for me?

Izanagi

i have not been on this site for a long time, but i just wished to know if someone could ponyfy a picture for me. My oc that i've been using for a long while recently got a redesign in a few places, hair mostly. He's normally a batpony but as you can see this picture doesn't..show it that well. So i was just wondering if someone could ponyfy it and show the batpony side? 3 of course, the gun and the sword are not included. the  only things i need would be a ponyfied version (if you can the bandana and necklace. but since this is just a request. i'm not picky, tho the bandana makess his hair a bit easier. but i do have pictures of Vladicarus without said bandana which i'll gladly show as well. he also tends to wear a gauntlet which i will show as well. but again if you don't wish to do it, do not worry about it. If no one can do this. no big deal, i just enjoy having a few more ponyized versions of my oc. but again, no need to stress over it :3 enjoy your days!
and as you can see, i do have a ponyized version of this oc,however with the pose. the hair minorly bothers me (Doesn't look right sometimes) ^^ and so people know, hes not some 'edgelord that fights to protec!" he's just a simple treasure hunter that sometimes gets into danger, (the scars.nothing edgy, just simple mishaps)

anthro'd pic (which i'd like ponyized): 59e6f3fb4d4a2_SexualBroccoli.thumb.png.ea101d304885fe6e62f9ecff6fbb04c5.png

Hors pic: 59e6f4b6d2dab_136A97494263CD36D9FA4FD3876092FC13B6BB8AB96EA612F7pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.thumb.png.70fae31007a7b5de9d838958756d3573.png
Anyway if you can do this, thank you, i appreciate it :3

Edited by Izanagi