Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Mare in The High Castle(CLOSED)

Whirlwindmark

Update: I don't have the time to do this RP as I previously thought, and being in an iPhone only makes it hard to keep track of everyone. While I'm happy I got people interested, I'm afraid I have to cancel this. Sorry.

Bless my homeland forever"

(The flags of Sombrian Empire, Dragonian Empire and Changeling Empire wave in the backgrounds)

Dragonville, Dragonian Empire

The town formally run by ponies, is now under the banner of Dragonia and in the middle of the town is a large if not behemoth castle, where the current Governor-General, Tinder, looks out to see a thriving town with dragon soilders wearning golden armor(similar to the Easterlings from LOTR) patrolling the streets with dragon children playing in the street)

Governor-General Tinder:

"It does my heart good to see order in out empire."

Edited by Whirlwindmark

Tempest felt empty as he wandered through the everfree forest, but that was nothing new. The bat pony had everything he had held dear to him forcibly ripped away, leaving him as a husk of what he was for as long as he could remember. Most of his friends and family, his occupation, everything. It had all happened so fast that the only thing he could do was run and not look back. The voices and nightmares didn't stop waking him in the middle of the night, and his body was growing weary. Heck, he hadn't even officially joined the resistance group he had heard was growing within the forest. He just set up a makeshift camp and was just trying to survive at this point. "I couldn't save them. I was too weak to do anything but run." He thought, feeling anger rise at both himself and the invaders that had caused all of this to happen.

Maia sighed as she walked through the main camp of the resistance. She didn't really do much aside from provide some entertainment through music, but she assumed it helped to keep whatever morale the group as a whole had. As far as she could tell, nothing of much importance had occurred, but she wasn't exactly the one to jump into a fight.

Dawn looked around as she walked through one of the open fields within the changeling territory of Equestria. She had been sold to them and brought to some town she couldn't even recognize, a results of changes made to accommodate the insects that inhabited it, and now her body was acting on autopilot. The alicorn didn't even know what she was doing out here, her mind wandering inwards. She had hidden the artifact that had granted her abilities over what a friend had called her own life force before she had been caught, and the only pony that had even the slightest thought of helping her was miles away. 

Edited by Drago Ryder

@Whirlwindmark

Orion smiled as he flew through the air above what had once been Ponyville. He wore no armor, finding it to heavy to maintain a decent flight speed and a hinderence when it came to using the lightning/electricity that coursed through his body. It also served as an intimdation tactic for anyone he fought. If he wore no armor and was never hit, then rumors would most likely spread of an invincible dragon that could defeat any who stood in his way. Considering his role within the empire he served, that could only help him. As for why he was flying through the air, something about being a few thousand feet in the air and looking out over the horizion helped him to relax. Looking down, he could see hatchlings playing in the street and other adults going about their business. "Stay on the ground for all I care. Me, the storms and sky above you are my domains." He thought, laughing mentally as he pulled up and flew through a cloud bank.

On the corner of some street within the town of Dragonville, Kyubi played a song on her ocarina to entertain anyone who happened to pass by. If one were to look closely, the movement of her covered eyes could be seen whenever a not changed. One might suspect that she was sleeping while playing an intricate melody, rather then what the truth was. The bat pony was as blind as the creatures her wings were derived from, and the movement of her eyes was her way of taking in the environment as sound moved through the area.

Clayton gritted his teeth as he banged away at one of the many weapons he was making for the Everfreedom Fighters. He was a smith by trade, and considering the lack of those within the resistance group, he figured that he might as well join up with them. Finishing up with his current project, the earth pony wiped the sweat from his brow and exited the building that had been a makeshift forge, headining directly for the forest . He needed to talk to an old friend, even if it would end in possible injury for him.

• Brohoof 1

sig-4629275.sig-4629275.sig-4629251.sig-

Lektra Bolt, Manehattan Skies

"Give up pony! You won't escape!" The sounds of these words and hisses was what I heard.

They thought they were hunting me. They thought they were cornering me, the swarm of black closing in. I paused in the air, the sound of hovering mana-jets and hisses being the only sounds in the sky. My HUD showed targets on all of the ones closing in. "Gotcha!" The rocket boxes on my shoulders shot mana-rockets at the swarm closing in, igniting them in explosions. I had no idea if I had killed any Changelings, probably not, but I really didn't care at this point.

My suit needed repairs and time to self repair, as well as there being no rest in such a place. I'd been fighting guerilla tactics since the city was taken over, and all I'd really done was just irritate them. If any Changelings had died since I started fighting them, I wasn't aware of it. In fact there seemed to be more than when I started. The company had been moved safely underground long ago and had shifted production to weapons. I was just the distraction while the last of the operation moved to join the resistance.

More explosions and mana blasts, more Changelings dropping from the sky. I finally got the message that I had bought enough time, flying off on autopilot towards the Everfree Forest.

I turned on obfuscation mode just to make sure nothing bad happened while I was resting inside the suit. Invisibility, super fun

Edited by Lektra Bolt

Two Siblings where wandering the forest scouting out the forest checking for any of the other races that had caught onto the idea of them being here. Both in black cloaks to sneak around the forest without being seen as they moved through the tree line.

One was the Ex- Nightguard captain, Maple Bat. She would've continued as such if these events had not happened. The bat pony kept moving as she looked around she felt she had to keep her brother safe even though he was older. "You alright?"

Her brother was harder to see and had been hiding his identity since Sombra started his return. The only defining features he ever had visible where his brown coat with black mane with a gray streak in it, and the one fang on his left side. "Yes, I'm alright. You don't have to worry about me so much. Keep going."

The two of them kept moving they didn't want to be seen by anyone.

Edited by Maple Bat

21 hours ago, Acnologia said:

@Whirlwindmark

Orion smiled as he flew through the air above what had once been Ponyville. He wore no armor, finding it to heavy to maintain a decent flight speed and a hinderence when it came to using the lightning/electricity that coursed through his body. It also served as an intimdation tactic for anyone he fought. If he wore no armor and was never hit, then rumors would most likely spread of an invincible dragon that could defeat any who stood in his way. Considering his role within the empire he served, that could only help him. As for why he was flying through the air, something about being a few thousand feet in the air and looking out over the horizion helped him to relax. Looking down, he could see hatchlings playing in the street and other adults going about their business. "Stay on the ground for all I care. Me, the storms and sky above you are my domains." He thought, laughing mentally as he pulled up and flew through a cloud bank.

On the corner of some street within the town of Dragonville, Kyubi played a song on her ocarina to entertain anyone who happened to pass by. If one were to look closely, the movement of her covered eyes could be seen whenever a not changed. One might suspect that she was sleeping while playing an intricate melody, rather then what the truth was. The bat pony was as blind as the creatures her wings were derived from, and the movement of her eyes was her way of taking in the environment as sound moved through the area.

Clayton gritted his teeth as he banged away at one of the many weapons he was making for the Everfreedom Fighters. He was a smith by trade, and considering the lack of those within the resistance group, he figured that he might as well join up with them. Finishing up with his current project, the earth pony wiped the sweat from his brow and exited the building that had been a makeshift forge, headining directly for the forest . He needed to talk to an old friend, even if it would end in possible injury for him.

a few dragon citzens who immigrated to Dragonville, look at Kyubi, and begin to listen to the music of the bat pony.

Kyubi continued to play her instrument, not paying attention to the dragons surrounding her. The thing was that most, if not all the music she played was of her own creation. It wasn't like she could look at and learn specific pieces anyway. The ocarina wasn't exactly a common instrument, so she had to adapt in order to survive.

Orion gave a low growl as he came out of he cloud bank, and simply entered a slow glide. He could see thousands of miles in every direction, and felt a feeling of of pride well up in his chest. The dragon then tucked his wings in, closed his eyes, and simply fell as gravity took ahold of his body. "The ponies might rule the land, but dragons are kings and queens of the skies." He thought, smiling as he felt adrenaline rush through his body.

Clayton could see Tempest and sighed. He might've been a friend of the bat pony, but the latter had cut off any and all other connections after he had lost those closest to him. "It's been a long time, hasn't it my friend." He said, revealing himself. The unicorn knew that he had to tread carefully, but things weren't exactly favorable for any pony at the moment.

@Lektra Bolt

Dawn could see explosions a good distance off, and was somewhat curious about what could've caused them. She hadn't heard of any resistance groups in the area, though that may have been censored for fear of inspiring others to do the same. The alicorn then made her way there, coming across patches of scorched grass. "I wonder if anyone's here." She thought.

@Acnologia

Tempest paused slightly and felt his body become tense at the sound of Clayton's voice, He could already tell where this was going, and he knew that things weren't going to be any different. That being said, he figured that he might as well get this out of the way so that he could do what . "What do you want, Clayton?" He said, his voice tired from restless nights. The nightmares came and went, but he could never fall back to sleep afterwards.

@Whirlwindmark

"It helps when the conquerors don't subjugate those they have defeated. Of course, there will always be those who are not satisfied with the change of leadership." Gale said, entering the hall where the general was. "Granted, I don't think their voices are ever heard." A slight smirk then spread across her lips. She was a bit hesitant as well it when it came to the change, but any thoughts of resistance had essentially been wiped from her mind long before she could act on them.

• The topic was locked