Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

spoiler Possible season 8 leak? Real or Fake?

heavens-champion

35 minutes ago, Hieroklicious said:

Epispde 13 is an amazing episode. :twi: And episode 11 was amazing for Spike. ^_^

I'm still giddy with pride and a wide ear-to-ear grin over the last few scenes in episode 11. :D Spike looked so overjoyed! I'm so anxious to see the finished product with all the music added that I am already dreading the long wait until it finally airs - which will probably be sometime in June.

I'm kind of curious what brussels sprouts and cotton candy mixed together actually smell like, now, though. XD

• Brohoof 2

4 minutes ago, Truffles said:

I'm still giddy with pride and a wide ear-to-ear grin over the last few scenes in episode 11. :D Spike looked so overjoyed! I'm so anxious to see the finished product with all the music added that I am already dreading the long wait until it finally airs - which will probably be sometime in June.

I'm kind of curious what brussels sprouts and cotton candy mixed together actually smell like, now, though. XD

Spoiler

I still would have changed Spikes body too. Something more like Ember, hey... The wings epic as hell. :pinkie: The only problem with it is that Twilight had problems flying, while Spike just had a little struggle.

4 minutes ago, Hieroklicious said:
  Hide contents

I still would have changed Spikes body too. Something more like Ember, hey... The wings epic as hell. :pinkie: The only problem with it is that Twilight had problems flying, while Spike just had a little struggle.

Spoiler

At the end of "Magical Mystery Cure," Twilight seemed like she was already an expert flyer - but that was due to the rushed nature of the episode. In the season 4 opener (and for much of that season, particularly in "Testing, Testing, 1, 2, 3" it was only then that they regressed her ability and showed her struggling with her new wings.

I'm hoping they do the same for Spike and he still has to get used to them in future episodes.

Really, though, I am most excited to see Rainbow Dash's reaction to his wings. I'd love it if they did an episode where she's tutoring him in a flight school of sorts. That was something I had hoped they'd do between Rainbow and Twilight, but it didn't really work out that way.

Also I'd like to see Garble's reaction, but mostly just so Spike could throw his new abilities backin his face. Not really "Friendship is Magical" I suppose but it would feel so good. :sneer:

• Brohoof 1

8 hours ago, Truffles said:
  Hide contents

At the end of "Magical Mystery Cure," Twilight seemed like she was already an expert flyer - but that was due to the rushed nature of the episode. In the season 4 opener (and for much of that season, particularly in "Testing, Testing, 1, 2, 3" it was only then that they regressed her ability and showed her struggling with her new wings.

I'm hoping they do the same for Spike and he still has to get used to them in future episodes.

Really, though, I am most excited to see Rainbow Dash's reaction to his wings. I'd love it if they did an episode where she's tutoring him in a flight school of sorts. That was something I had hoped they'd do between Rainbow and Twilight, but it didn't really work out that way.

Also I'd like to see Garble's reaction, but mostly just so Spike could throw his new abilities backin his face. Not really "Friendship is Magical" I suppose but it would feel so good. :sneer:

Spoiler

I rather have Garble not showing up at all. :D

Rainbows reaction will be gold!

(2500)

Edited by Hieroklicious
  • Brohoof 1

Copying from another thread...

I want to thank everyone for keeping everything sensitive in spoilers. It's fine to discuss things openly, but for the actual sensitive material it's best to spoiler it and I am grateful that everyone here has already taken that to heart.

That said, I will state this to everyone: No links to any leaked material will be permitted here. Any infringement will be dealt with fiercely. If you want the material; you are on your own. Period.

Thank you.

I am NOT kidding here. If there is another link to leaked material from S8 I WILL act accordingly.

Thank you.

• Brohoof 3

5 minutes ago, PathfinderCS said:

Copying from another thread...

I am NOT kidding here. If there is another link to leaked material from S8 I WILL act accordingly.

Thank you.

Ditto.  I had to report someone at Derpibooru for leaking the Season 8 Material.

I think we should also go onto Youtube and report those who posted the Season 8 Material as well.

3 minutes ago, SaburoDaimando said:

Ditto.  I had to report someone at Derpibooru for leaking the Season 8 Material.

I think we should also go onto Youtube and report those who posted the Season 8 Material as well.

Would we not see the leaked content if we block the users posting it before the actual episode release dates? 

• Brohoof 1

Spoiler

Well, that was actually pretty good. I enjoyed how 'Horse Play' had that infectious energy that seasons 1-2 were known for, the writers finally throwing Spike a bone and giving him wings (without Master of Alicorns M.A Larson having any involvement this time) and an interesting gang of new characters. This is the most anticipative I've been for the show in years (since 'The Cutie Re-Mark'). 

Also, I am grateful that a few of my 'hopes for Season 8' points have already been fulfilled:

- Sunburst (a non-main character) is called by the Cutie Map.

- Possibly two or more episodes about the CMC actually utilizing their role as rump stewards. 

- More hippogriffs.

- More character development for Sunburst.

- Another, more lighthearted Celestia focus episode with more comedy (I was NOT expecting this one to be fulfilled, and am amazed that it was so soon after I created the list).

Edited by Them's Seeing Ponies
  • Brohoof 2

6 hours ago, Photon Jet said:

Would we not see the leaked content if we block the users posting it before the actual episode release dates? 

That may be a better idea.  Besides, I don't think it is possible for us to report these leaks on behalf of Hasbro or the cast and crew of MLP.

• Brohoof 1

On 10/19/2017 at 11:11 AM, heavens-champion said:

Apparently, there's been a leak for Season 8's finale, particularly it's synopsis. Apparently, Twilight and her friends are trapped in Tartarus, and a character named Cozy Glow is trying to take over the School of Friendship, with only the students and Cutie Mark Crusaders to stop them. In case you're wondering, I discovered it on Derpibooru. Anyway, do you think this is real or a hoax?

Al right, apparently, I've seen all the leaks, and all of them match some of the synopsis leaked for this upcoming season. I'm inclined to believe that season finale is true at this point

6 hours ago, Prospekt said:

Out of curiosity and a touch of boredom, I decided to watch ONE of the leaked episodes.

Hide contents

It was episode #7, Horse Play. There are a few glaring plot holes, but it's really cute.

Not sure about plot holes, but I'm glad the play was mostly accurate with the journal of the two sisters about how Celly rose the sun for the first time. The only thing missing was Starswirl's originally brown hair, that grayed when he attempted to rise the sun by himself. Still, it's kinda glaring they've omitted Luna in it. Speaking of Luna, it's kinda concerning her frown when Celestia rose the sun for the play  

7 hours ago, Truffles said:
  Hide contents

Oh my god, I think I've been waiting for something like this since MMC. SPIKE GOT WINGS, IT WAS AMAZING. FINALLY OUR LITTLE DRAGON IS GROWING UP 

:pinkie:

6 hours ago, Them's Seeing Ponies said:

Hide contents

Well, that was actually pretty good. I enjoyed how 'Horse Play' had that infectious energy that seasons 1-2 were known for, the writers finally throwing Spike a bone and giving him wings (without Master of Alicorns M.A Larson having any involvement this time) and an interesting gang of new characters. This is the most anticipative I've been for the show in years (since 'The Cutie Re-Mark'). 

Also, I am grateful that a few of my 'hopes for Season 8' points have already been fulfilled:

- Sunburst (a non-main character) is called by the Cutie Map.

- Possibly two or more episodes about the CMC actually utilizing their role as rump stewards. 

- More hippogriffs.

- More character development for Sunburst.

- Another, more lighthearted Celestia focus episode with more comedy (I was NOT expecting this one to be fulfilled, and am amazed that it was so soon after I created the list).

Oh yeah, among the main characters, only Sunny and Scootie's parents are still unaccounted for. It was surprising for the cuties having a glowing-butt mission, specially to Mt Aeris. Not only that episode was fantastic, but it was pony movie call-back gold

:pinkie: , IT'S 100% CANON :squee: . Oh, and fishy Scootie is the cutiest :wub:  

• Brohoof 3

2 hours ago, Steve Piranha said:
Spoiler

Oh my god, I think I've been waiting for something like this since MMC. SPIKE GOT WINGS, IT WAS AMAZING. FINALLY OUR LITTLE DRAGON IS GROWING UP 

:pinkie:

Heh, his fans in the Crystal Empire are going to go batpoop crazy the next time he visits there. XD

Also, I ended up watching the H&H Day episode after all and another way he's growing up is there might be some daylight between him and his one-track focus on Rarity. He basically asks Discord if:

Spoiler

Discord can hook him up with this O&O game character he created

to which Discord chides him over his attempt at trying to fall in love with a fictional character. That by itself seems like a gentle poke at the fandom, but it's also the first time I've ever seen Spike put out feelers for anyone besides Rarity.

3 hours ago, flimjack154 said:

I'm just wondering if these episode lists are real or fake. I've been spoiled all S7 and i'm trying to stay spoiler free on this season.

They lean to be all legit 

On 12/18/2017 at 2:50 AM, Prospektlicious said:

Out of curiosity and a touch of boredom, I decided to watch ONE of the leaked episodes.

Hide contents

It was episode #7, Horse Play. There are a few glaring plot holes, but it's really cute.

Could you perhaps, tell me what those plot holes are? I don't want to watch the episode but am curious.

On 12/18/2017 at 1:43 AM, Lambdadelta said:

I have watched episode 8 and 13, 8 is super mediocre, and 13 is decent, so far i am not that impressed about S8 beside that awesome opening song.

Hm, I saw some of 13, most of 10, and a fair bit of 6, I think they all seem like top notch episodes

2 hours ago, Ryanmahaffe said:

Hm, I saw some of 13, most of 10, and a fair bit of 6, I think they all seem like top notch episodes

You need to watch full of them ;) Any bad part of an episode could potentially ruin an entire episode. I heard some people seem to like most of these episodes but most of them dont have any background soundtrack so i will wait for official release.

Episode 13 looks... not that great, i dont know its because the characters, the actings, the story, the dialogues... or the lack of soundtracks which made the episode a bit dull...

Shouldnt underestimate the importance of soundtracks in animations....

4 minutes ago, Lambdadelta said:

You need to watch full of them ;) Any bad part of an episode could potentially ruin an entire episode. I heard some people seem to like most of these episodes but most of them dont have any background soundtrack so i will wait for official release.

Episode 13 looks... not that great, i dont know its because the characters, the actings, the story, the dialogues... or the lack of soundtracks which made the episode a bit dull...

Shouldnt underestimate the importance of soundtracks in animations....

I saw 18 minutes of 10, I saw enough. 

yeah, soundtrack is very important, that is why I am notwatching all of them

44 minutes ago, Ryanmahaffe said:

I saw 18 minutes of 10, I saw enough. 

yeah, soundtrack is very important, that is why I am notwatching all of them

True, one of these episodes could do well with music from the pony movie 

8 hours ago, flimjack154 said:

I guess I was just hoping Flim and Flam would make another appearance since they seem to come back every 2 seasons.

Probable spoilers

While not during the season, they are apparently producing a holiday special before 2018's end, and the Flim Flam bros will appear judging by some vectors

:huh: 

Thanks for that.

4 hours ago, Steve Piranha said:

Probable spoilers

Hide contents

While not during the season, they are apparently producing a holiday special before 2018's end, and the Flim Flam bros will appear judging by some vectors

:huh: