Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

spoiler Possible season 8 leak? Real or Fake?

heavens-champion

6 hours ago, heavens-champion said:

Is Haber getting lazy, or something? Because Cozy Glow lacks a certain creativity.

Well, at first sounds like as such, but I guess they wanna go with a villain that looks and sounds unassuming, but deep down, is a huge threat. Similar like they did with Starlight 

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/30/2018 at 5:10 AM, heavens-champion said:

Is Haber getting lazy, or something? Because Cozy Glow lacks a certain creativity.

I think she's really going to be Chrysalis, which is the reason for the generic name. 

• Brohoof 1

On 2/11/2018 at 3:28 PM, SaburoDaimando said:

No.  Another spoiler that was leaked shows no ties between Cozy Glow and Queen Chrysalis.

I have heard of no such leak, especially one as with the level of confirmation this one has. 

• 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, heavens-champion said:

Some people are calling the synopsis for this finale the plot of a bad fanfic. 

And those people don't know what they are talking about. A synopsis is not a plot. Until we get what the plot actually is, not just a synopsis, we can't judge it's quality. It's the details that matter, not the rough concept. Based just on synopsis, ANYTHING could be the plot for a bad fanfic. 

On 1/30/2018 at 11:09 AM, Steve Piranha said:

Well, at first sounds like as such, but I guess they wanna go with a villain that looks and sounds unassuming, but deep down, is a huge threat. Similar like they did with Starlight 

ALso, judging by a confirmation by a voice actor, as well as another leak

Spoiler

Lord Tirek is the Greater Scope Villain, most likely to be behind Cozy Glow's actions.

• 2 weeks later...
On October 19, 2017 at 9:11 AM, heavens-champion said:

Apparently, there's been a leak for Season 8's finale, particularly it's synopsis. Apparently, Twilight and her friends are trapped in Tartarus, and a character named Cozy Glow is trying to take over the School of Friendship, with only the students and Cutie Mark Crusaders to stop them. In case you're wondering, I discovered it on Derpibooru. Anyway, do you think this is real or a hoax?

Well considering the other leaks this is probably true.

On 11-2-2018 at 11:28 PM, SaburoDaimando said:

No.  Another spoiler that was leaked shows no ties between Cozy Glow and Queen Chrysalis.

Cozy Glow was the name of that photagrafer in episode 13 right? :dash:

Spoiler

If that's so, she is Chrysalis.

15 minutes ago, Hierok, Scoffer of Music said:

Hide contents

Yeah it's funny this leak is true because of what else we already know.

• Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, Tilgoreth said:

Yeah it's funny how this leak is true because of what else we already know.

We know it's true, because of other leaks which we know are true, because it has been stated. :D

21 minutes ago, Hierok, Scoffer of Music said:

We know it's true, because of other leaks which we know are true, because it has been stated. :D

Yeah that's what I said. And even if you haven't seen the leaks the trailer for mlp s8 was released and it already confirmed one aspect of the leaks if you hadn't watched the leaks from before.

• Brohoof 1

10 hours ago, Hierok, Scoffer of Music said:

Reveal hidden contents

No.  In fact, for those of you who saw the leaks...

Spoiler

Cozy Glow is a smaller filly with a different mane and coat.

Edited by SaburoDaimando

On 10/19/2017 at 11:11 AM, heavens-champion said:

Apparently, there's been a leak for Season 8's finale, particularly it's synopsis. Apparently, Twilight and her friends are trapped in Tartarus, and a character named Cozy Glow is trying to take over the School of Friendship, with only the students and Cutie Mark Crusaders to stop them. In case you're wondering, I discovered it on Derpibooru. Anyway, do you think this is real or a hoax?

TIS A HOAX! Twilight & her friends can't just be thrown into Tartarus just for some character to try to take over a school! That's like saying Celestia has always been able to wield the Elements of Harmony by herself even AFTER she banished Nightmare Moon for a thousand years!!!

17 minutes ago, Hierok, Scoffer of Music said:

Exactly! Man I'm so hyped for season 8! :icwudt:

Every season I have this feeling that I won't be as excited for it when it comes around, that feeling always goes away in the last days leading up to the premiere.

Season 8 is the first season I haven't gotten that, I am beyond excited, perhaps the most I have been for a MLP season since s4. The movie, Shadow Play, and Forgotten Friendship really overfueled my MLP hype train

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...