Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How would the ponies react if you said this?

Bendy

"In the world I came from we have enslaved ponykind and eat them as a delicacy."

How do you think they would react? Choose a specific character's reaction to your liking.

• Brohoof 1

24 minutes ago, Bendy said:

"In the world I came from we have enslaved ponykind and eat them as a delicacy."

How do you think they would react? Choose a specific character's reaction to your liking.

I think Tirek will enjoy it here. :P

• Brohoof 3

I think they would react with intense terror, not the best emotion if you ask me. Fluttershy's reaction would probably be hiding in her cottage, Rarity would faint, RD and AJ would attack me head-first.

• Brohoof 1

I suppose I would have to try to make it clear that I don't endorse it if I were to tell them. Well, I am fine with domesticated horses, but horse meat? No thanks. :okiedokieloki: Anyways, assuming that doesn't work, I would risk getting slammed into by Rainbow Dash or thrown into a dungeon by the alicorns.

• 3 months later...

Enslave ponies... yes... eat them... no, not really. Horse meat isn't really a common thing where I'm from, can't speak for the rest of the world. If I were to tell them what my world was like, some details are best to be left out. No doubt they would be terrified of my race if they knew we ate a species very similar to theirs. Though as long as everyone remains calm and rationale I'm sure it can be explained that humans are omnivores and we won't eat them.

5 minutes ago, Snow Frostflame said:

Enslave ponies... yes... eat them... no, not really. Horse meat isn't really a common thing where I'm from, can't speak for the rest of the world. If I were to tell them what my world was like, some details are best to be left out. No doubt they would be terrified of my race if they knew we ate a species very similar to theirs. Though as long as everyone remains calm and rationale I'm sure it can be explained that humans are omnivores and we won't eat them.

1. WHY YOU THINK ENSLAVEMENT IS GOOD,

2. good,

3. good,

4. I'd not mention much like that until I get asked about my past life,

5. keep them from the human world tho, i know people who would cook them and put the in burgers but us bronies would probably be able to defend them... even if we die defending ponies,

6. just keep them from france, take them to nederland or somewhere else with high amouts of bronies.

Well, I'd probably change the sentence to include the fact that ponies in our world aren't actually sapient, but I'm fairly sure all of them would be completely horrified by it, with a good chance of being outright attacked by AJ and Dashie.

4 minutes ago, KatonRyu said:

Well, I'd probably change the sentence to include the fact that ponies in our world aren't actually sapient, but I'm fairly sure all of them would be completely horrified by it, with a good chance of being outright attacked by AJ and Dashie.

I'd explain a bit later... after I hopefully gain their trust and explain that I always tthought it was wrong

If I told any of the ponies, "In the world I came from we have enslaved ponykind and eat them as a delicacy," I would get a reply from said pony of, "That's okay, in this world we have enslaved humans and eat them as a delicacy. That's why you never see humans in Equestria." 

And so we are all connected in the great circle of life. :orly:

• 2 years later...