Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

New EQG YouTube series trailer

ShootingStar159

That means more Sunset Shimmer. HELL YES.

On the downside is that it looks like they’re pushing the Twilight x Timber ship. Which is bleh.

I could see a lot of good stuff coming from this, despite the episodes being shorts.

• Brohoof 2

Cool! I look forward to seeing it. While the Equestria Girls World has never been as great as the main show, the people who live there are so pleasant that I wouldn't mind visiting a place like that.

I don't really care much for these EG shorts, but outta the 45 shorts that are coming, if there'll be any Spike shorts in there, that'll win me over! Really wanna see dog Garble, dog Ember, and some other kind of animal of Thorax! :D 

1 hour ago, ShootingStar159 said:

New series will have 45 episodes, starts November 17.

All in one season?

58 minutes ago, takai said:

That means more Sunset Shimmer. HELL YES.

On the downside is that it looks like they’re pushing the Twilight x Timber ship. Which is bleh.

I could see a lot of good stuff coming from this, despite the episodes being shorts.

How short exactly

2 minutes ago, Cahead2015 said:

All in one season?

Eeyup.

3 minutes ago, Cahead2015 said:

How short exactly

I haven't seen the length of the episodes confirmed anywhere yet, but definitely not 22 minute episodes. Might be like the 3-5 minute shorts, but I'd wager instead we might get 10 minute episodes, like a lot of other cartoons do.

Meh, i just want to see the next EQG movie. I dont like this new format, because there are very few shorts that i am actually interested, EQG franchise should be movies not TV series, pony show is much better TV series, human should stay in the theatrical format.

Random: Human Zerphyl is so ugly, i want to puke right now, excuse me... 

12 minutes ago, BasementSparkle said:

Eeyup.

I haven't seen the length of the episodes confirmed anywhere yet, but definitely not 22 minute episodes. Might be like the 3-5 minute shorts, but I'd wager instead we might get 10 minute episodes, like a lot of other cartoons do.

10 i can handle if it happens

8 minutes ago, Lonely Fanboy48 said:

I know theres going to be a movie next year because their just making us hype with this.

Really?

10 minute episodes would be most preferable to me, or at least long enough for meaningful stories to play out (still waiting for Sunset's ties to Equestria being further explored).

But overall... yes, I am unbelievably hyped for this. Not even in a "tide me over until season 8" kind of way; if anything, I'll still more focus on this even when that starts up.

• Brohoof 1

I had a suspicion that the length of each one was going to be the equivalent of the summertime shorts--so that would make each episode between three to five minutes depending on what's happening. It's actually better than not getting anything at this point though one has to wonder how they intend on keeping this consistent not to mention working within a very restrictive time constraint.

1 minute ago, Ganondorf8 said:

I had a suspicion that the length of each one was going to be the equivalent of the summertime shorts--so that would make each episode between three to five minutes depending on what's happening. It's actually better than not getting anything at this point though one has to wonder how they intend on keeping this consistent not to mention working within a very restrictive time constraint.

Actually according to the director, the lenght of each short is variable.

1565498.png

Honesty, this is pretty cool. I think Equestria Girls has a lot of potential to it. Although evidently from the movies and now this trailer, we have quite a bigger focus on couple relationships compared to the show. Makes me wonder if the other girls will get love interests :P

• Brohoof 2

Even Fucking Zephyr gets to come back and yet we still can't get Lightning Dust to return :dry:

On the positive side I don't mind Timber so I have no issue with them trying to pair him and Twilight up more

Edited by Kiryu-Chan

Just now, ShadowSJG said:

I'm kind of confused with the timeline for this. Legend of everfree was said to take place in summer but the description mentioned spring break? What is the timeline for this?

high school is an eternal, endless loop the characters are damned to repeat. There is no graduation.